PDA

View Full Version : To be or not to be....Banned?

Houndour
02-06-2010, 03:13 PM
Im pretty sure you guys know the retard that created the AutoAttacker. Well why did he do it? He claims he had done nothing wrong and he was banned for no reason, and why was that?

I know I am knew, but people have been banned like LitvesDark and he says he hasn't done anything wrong, and so I believe him. Peopl are getting banned from TPPC without proper reasoning, just want to know byt the way, What is Account sharing and wh is it that bad? I just wanted to know what it is? It doesnt sound like something really terrifying that holds a threat for TPPC or TrainersCorner. So My suggestion sounds pretty dumb, well maybe not to the people who have been banned or affected by these sort of problems, and I also doubt that Mods will agree to this, but maybe there should be a day or 2 every year, where everyone deserves a second chance and deserves to get unbanned, because I am pretty sure that they will feel upset or angry for getting banned for something they might or might not have done.

So please help support this motion and to decide that there could or should be a day (just like GoldenDay) where the TPPC accounts will get Unbanned. But this time if you get banned only once and they end up banning you again then you are banned forever.

Mods, let me just point out that you probably will have more trouble with banning players and then not unbanning them ever because :
a) They will probably create new accounts, which will be too confusing to look after all the accounts if theres too much

b) They will probably get mad about getting banned for no reason if they havent done anything wrong.

c) It will cause a lot of stress relief for the players knowing that the Mods and Admins are very understanding and will give a second chance.

d) It will also cause alot of stress relief for mods knowing that they wouldnt end up getting stacks of PMs begging for "Forgiveness" or for "Lifting their banns"

e) It will help players understand what they have done and that not to do it again or else they will get banned again.

All I am trying to say is:

There should be a day for ALL players to get Unbanned from TPPC, but if they get banned again for not learning their lesson, they get banned for life. All the people really want is a second chance.

Xpl0$ivem0m
02-06-2010, 03:17 PM
Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE that has been banned claimed they have done nothing wrong.

FreeStyle
02-06-2010, 03:18 PM
There really is no second chance in tppc besides restarting

goleafsgo80
02-06-2010, 03:19 PM
No-body who would use AA would not know that it isn't allowed...

and yes, IP adresses can be detected by mods (or admins)...

necrochaos
02-06-2010, 03:19 PM
Mods can block the email adress so if they do make another account it will be instantly banned.

Houndour
02-06-2010, 03:20 PM
Well thats what I mean, I bet you all the people who have restarted again are still doing something stupid!
Why? because out of anger that they didnt get a second chance.
So you guys are telling me that if you guys were banned you wouldnt want a second chance?

Houndour
02-06-2010, 03:21 PM
Im not talking about AutoAttacking, that was an example, the guy who created it Aaing, Why did he create it?

shadow1900
02-06-2010, 03:24 PM
Im not talking about AutoAttacking, that was an example, the guy who created it Aaing, Why did he create it?

cus tppc gets borning takes to long to train so he cheated he made it so he could leave his computer on all night training

FreeStyle
02-06-2010, 03:28 PM
Well there are other solutions into fixing bans but it takes a lot of work like for example people that create multiple accounts only for golds the mods can take the golds out instead of banning the person but ....

Tim
02-06-2010, 03:36 PM

Think of the obvious.

Ichigo Uzumaki
02-06-2010, 04:28 PM
Let me just say that AA was not against the rules when it first came out. I have nothing else to really say about the matter but think about that while you talk.

Mercenario GX
02-06-2010, 04:37 PM
Lol, I was banned and I do nothing against the rules, trust me or not, really dont change anything cuz menbers cant do anything.

So about your idea, in my case, if I dont broke the rules, I really doubt so hard this idea will happen, totally if a Administrator want banned you, lol, you dont have choice. Only wait/wish is he/she change /his/her mind.

FreeStyle
02-06-2010, 04:40 PM
Mercenario GX ya like half of the rpg is banned :lol: and they will just pick anyone to get unbanned, it don't work like that :(

Mercenario GX
02-06-2010, 04:42 PM
The half players of the Rpg are banned ?

FreeStyle
02-06-2010, 04:44 PM
nvm ... :tongue:

Infinity
02-06-2010, 04:47 PM
All I am trying to say is:

There should be a day for ALL players to get Unbanned from TPPC, but if they get banned again for not learning their lesson, they get banned for life. All the people really want is a second chance.

i think banned account should stay banned, by giving a chance for them to get unbanned that will encourage them and others to cheat and break the rules.

and"about the unbanning day" what about if new members AA after the "unbanning day" they would just be banned for life :/ that wont be fair now would it

if people want a second chance let them start over and try to not break the rules this time

Fading
02-06-2010, 08:54 PM
Staff can do whatever they please. They put a lot of effort into maintaining this place and without them everything would be considered "legal" to do on here, and all the pixels would become worthless

BattleDance
02-06-2010, 08:58 PM
Staff can do whatever they please. They put a lot of effort into maintaining this place and without them everything would be considered "legal" to do on here, and all the pixels would become worthless

The pixels are already worthless. ;P

Fading
02-06-2010, 11:03 PM
You know what I mean.

BattleDance
02-06-2010, 11:07 PM
You know what I mean.

Yup. :tongue:

I don't see how AAing would making the pixels worthless if it was allowed.

Houndour
02-07-2010, 01:31 AM
Lol, I didnt know it couild cause so many problems.
Im sorry Staff/Mods/Admins, after everyrthing I have learned today these people sholdnt get a second chance. Some people are pathetic begging for freebies.

Reanimation
02-07-2010, 05:37 PM
Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE that has been banned claimed they have done nothing wrong.
Oh? I'm pretty sure I did something wrong

DTV
02-07-2010, 05:58 PM
I think if they get banned for AAing they get banned
if they still want to play start again because if they were AAing they would get life and get over it and start fresh and obey the rules THIS TIME.

4/10

But if they got banned for training quick and they wernt AAing theres nothing really they can do its a mods word ageist a noobs word :/

armald
02-07-2010, 06:34 PM
I think if they get banned for AAing they get banned
if they still want to play start again because if they were AAing they would get life and get over it and start fresh and obey the rules THIS TIME.

4/10

But if they got banned for training quick and they wernt AAing theres nothing really they can do its a mods word ageist a noobs word :/

That's the problem, that's why some mods abuse the powers given to them cuzz we can't complain or else u get banned from here 2.
We can't say anything and there's no place where u can appeal for it, well sorry to say but that sucks.

people get banned for everything here on this game, i just wonder why.

peeps get banned for overleveling, multiple windowing etc.

but what i really consider as a problem is that some mods or whatever they are abuse the power given to them.

'i got banned for the so called multi windowing but heck i didnt go on that account for more then 5 days and i really dont believe that i did something like that'

think of this for 1nce why would i do whatever he named as reason for banning why would i do that on my account with everything i own?
i aint stupid to get a ban there instead i could of just make a new ID then do it there woudn't it be better?

Darkheart
02-07-2010, 07:36 PM
People do NOT get banned for "everything" here.
There are a lot more people I'd go around and ban if that were the case. .-.
I can also assure you that not a single person I've banned was banned for no reason. A lot of people say it's for no reason, doesn't mean that's the case. And even if you say you didn't do it, that doesn't mean we didn't set the ban for a reason.

I also answer every PM that I can remember to answer assuming it isn't flaming/threatening and I can decipher the meaning of it, unless it gets to the point where I've told someone No 1000 times and they just keep asking. So it's not like I don't give people a chance to appeal. I would also contend that a lot of this "getting banned for complaining" means you swore at me, flamed the crap out of me, etc. when you were banned. I don't ban someone for discussing it with me in a sane manner.

But I don't set the ban in the first place if I'm not sure or there's not a reason.

Anyway, I see no reason why there should be an unban day or anything of the sort. Most people deserve to remain banned and if they want a second chance they are free to start over. You get pretty much endless second chances that way. If people want to discuss or appeal their bans, they should PM the moderator who banned them, be clear and detailed, and act like the person on the other end is a human being. Those would be good first steps.

Mercenario GX
02-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Well, Nino banned me one time for the same reason that now, but is clear the diffrence that now.

I would have liked be banned for other SMod again -___-

Jassie
02-07-2010, 09:23 PM
If your banned then you obviously broke some rule and that account does not deserve to be unbanned.

People do NOT get banned for "everything" here.
Well Nino banned me once on the old forums for asking him a question..He told me not to, I asked him why, then he banned me..It wasnt for very long and I think he was just messing around but yea..

Mercenario GX
02-07-2010, 10:01 PM
Yep, I supossly broke some rule that idk.

Jassie
02-07-2010, 11:48 PM
Yep, I supossly broke some rule that idk.

My post wasnt really directed at you xD

Absoyena
02-08-2010, 04:11 PM
...So basically, you're saying that people who did something wrong deserve a second chance? Would you feel the same way if someone scammed you and then got unbanned, and just continued the way he/she was?

It's the same as in real life. REAL serial killers don't change their ways. It's some sort of psychological thing that's stuck in their head.

Also, AA was created for the sole purpose of cheating. And I have more respect for people who get banned and then admit they were wrong, than people who were banned and go around screaming: "Why did I get banned, I did nothing wrong :{!!" And know that they did do something wrong. AA is illegal at the moment, as are some other things. It doesn't matter that AA was legal at some point, those rules are subject to change, as are laws in countries.

In a way, this is very similar to the laws in a country. So, no way.

NaughtyBwoy
02-08-2010, 06:38 PM
Lol I think alot of things changed after Ranger quited a long time ago, he was a good mod idk if he came back but he was and some mods abuse there powers sometimes probably because of bordom but idk im not them or in there socks to know but i do know that mostly everyone on tppc got banned atleast once.

Mercenario GX
02-08-2010, 08:07 PM
...So basically, you're saying that people who did something wrong deserve a second chance? Would you feel the same way if someone scammed you and then got unbanned, and just continued the way he/she was?

It's the same as in real life. REAL serial killers don't change their ways. It's some sort of psychological thing that's stuck in their head.

Also, AA was created for the sole purpose of cheating. And I have more respect for people who get banned and then admit they were wrong, than people who were banned and go around screaming: "Why did I get banned, I did nothing wrong :{!!" And know that they did do something wrong. AA is illegal at the moment, as are some other things. It doesn't matter that AA was legal at some point, those rules are subject to change, as are laws in countries.

In a way, this is very similar to the laws in a country. So, no way.

Dont compare the killers with Cheaters/etc -.-
This is a game with rules, I guess.

Cody the Master
02-08-2010, 09:03 PM

I lol'd very very hard

Chromosome
02-09-2010, 12:13 AM
As as far as my knowledge is concerned at TPPC, the mods do not ban a person in the first time. The person gets banned after cheating multiple times. Also the mods check how big the cheating is. If it is not very significant, mods even neglect it.

Jassie
02-09-2010, 12:32 AM
As as far as my knowledge is concerned at TPPC, the mods do not ban a person in the first time. The person gets banned after cheating multiple times. Also the mods check how big the cheating is. If it is not very significant, mods even neglect it.

You get banned if your caught cheating the first time, every time :/

ramonte28
02-09-2010, 05:15 AM
wow very touchicng yeah thats rigth we need a chance like sometimes some ip adress are the same like wat happen on my other rpg account its said banned for multiple account and i see many account that banned under my ip adress

Cody the Master
02-09-2010, 07:08 PM

which is why, of course, i AAed in 246807 for 20 minutes and got banned the next day, I'm sure