PDA

View Full Version : rpg glitch!!!!

armald
02-03-2010, 05:24 AM
there's is a rpg glitch that shows u that u are logged in with all your id's that u have logged in before.

if u log in with 1 of your id's then put your other id at your friends list
then go to the other id u put in your friends list and logg off and log in with your 1st id, when your logged in look at your friends list to cee that it shows u are logged in with both of your accounts and it will show with every account u log in for that moment.

here's a vid i made to show u how u can notice the glitch (my siggy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9npbsu75hO0

i still have the vid if u cant see it better at high definition ill just remake it with bigger letters in words.....

PokemonFan1995
02-03-2010, 05:43 AM
dude, your last post got locked for a reason, it doesnt mean create another one. so stop posting mutiple threads ( the same thread - same topic ) or your gnna make it worse..

zantetsuken
02-03-2010, 05:52 AM
that's not a glitch.

Xpl0$ivem0m
02-03-2010, 08:39 AM
If you logged into those accounts in the past 20-30 minutes, it will do that.

armald
02-03-2010, 11:01 AM
dude, your last post got locked for a reason, it doesnt mean create another one. so stop posting mutiple threads ( the same thread - same topic ) or your gnna make it worse..

make it worse, how could u tell me? i am banned for a reasen i didnt do?
and i made a vid to prove hes wrong but for naught. if they wont listen it shows these guys are immature not to grown ups sorry but look at the vid if u dont understand then u are no good :hmm:

that's not a glitch.
tell me what it is then if its not a glitch it should say that my accounts are offline instead of online and that was reason enough the mod didnt even take a few mins to look at the vid and understand whats happening around
and this 1 for u:
why the heck did my account get banned then?:yikes:

If you logged into those accounts in the past 20-30 minutes, it will do that.

if u watched the vid i made it shows i was logged on at the same mins and when i logged off it still said im logged in on all those accounts, but that was enough to ban me i wasn't logged with multiple windows like i was told, i was logged in my other account but the 1 i logged in earlier stood on online. so i have nothing to do with it:mad:

now i want that shrimpy or kife will look at it. i am sure they would understand that it's something to do with the coding or what so ever

JJ7
02-03-2010, 11:07 AM
u will be stated "online" because for the last 20-30 minutes, it will not just directly go "offline"

armald
02-03-2010, 11:15 AM
u will be stated "online" because for the last 20-30 minutes, it will not just directly go "offline"

nice said but thats why i am banned i got a pm from that mod who banned me with the answer of

multiple windows

but as u can see i didnt do anything wrong its something with that site not with me so i assume they will see that and unban me?

and this just happened a few days ago before it would go offline at instant i logged of from that account

Elris
02-03-2010, 11:41 AM
so what your trying to tell us is that you logged in then logged out, and it still showed that you are online.
did i get it right?
but the friends list gives you the ability to view shortened profiles of 20
of your closest friends, along
with letting you know whether
they've been online within the
last 20 minutes.
~
oh and i also taught that super mods have option to see if someone multi windows, so it's not just a random guess.

Tim
02-03-2010, 11:49 AM
nice said but thats why i am banned i got a pm from that mod who banned me with the answer of

multiple windows

but as u can see i didnt do anything wrong its something with that site not with me so i assume they will see that and unban me?

and this just happened a few days ago before it would go offline at instant i logged of from that account

lolno.
Multiple windows with ONE account.

armald
02-03-2010, 12:59 PM
lolno.
Multiple windows with ONE account.

wow timmie i really coudnt get a better answer how the heck should i do that and i got banned cuzz of that online status of all 3 accounts of mine that mod was thinking that i was logged in with all 3 accounts or whatever.

why the heck would i try to get a ban on my main, u guys are really what so ever im sad that this community really doesn't understand a bit about it (most of them).

i got frigging banned cuzz i was online with my other id and my main was still online even when i wasnt on.

Tim
02-03-2010, 01:02 PM
wow timmie i really coudnt get a better answer how the heck should i do that and i got banned cuzz of that online status of all 3 accounts of mine that mod was thinking that i was logged in with all 3 accounts or whatever.

why the heck would i try to get a ban on my main, u guys are really what so ever im sad that this community really doesn't understand a bit about it (most of them).

i got frigging banned cuzz i was online with my other id and my main was still online even when i wasnt on.

Well, armiealdie, multiple windows mean that you're using IE/FF/GC at the same time to train faster. If you're online with multiple accounts, that mean all accounts are still training/selling/buying/whatever creates logs, which means you were playing on multiple accounts.

armald
02-03-2010, 01:03 PM
so what your trying to tell us is that you logged in then logged out, and it still showed that you are online.
did i get it right?
but the friends list gives you the ability to view shortened profiles of 20
of your closest friends, along
with letting you know whether
they've been online within the
last 20 minutes.
~
oh and i also taught that super mods have option to see if someone multi windows, so it's not just a random guess.

well if u watched the vid i made u see that it shows all 3 accounts of mine online when i was on with 1 of them and no it doesnt go to offline after 20mins if that was the solution i would be stated as logged off.

and like i stated, a few days ago when i logged off with 1 of my accounts and logged on the other it would show offline at instanse no 20mins or so.

and if im not wrong some guy called hollow had the same problem some peeps said he was online with 4 accounts at 1nce and he told them he wasnt he was offline but the status takes time to be set on offline

Tim
02-03-2010, 01:05 PM
well if u watched the vid i made u see that it shows all 3 accounts of mine online when i was on with 1 of them and no it doesnt go to offline after 20mins if that was the solution i would be stated as logged off.

and like i stated, a few days ago when i logged off with 1 of my accounts and logged on the other it would show offline at instanse no 20mins or so.

and if im not wrong some guy called hollow had the same problem some peeps said he was online with 4 accounts at 1nce and he told them he wasnt he was offline but the status takes time to be set on offline

Online/Offline thing is broken anyways. It shows offline when you're online too.
If the ban message was 'Multiple Windows' [Like you said], means you used multiple windows on one account.

armald
02-03-2010, 01:06 PM
Well, armiealdie, multiple windows mean that you're using IE/FF/GC at the same time to train faster. If you're online with multiple accounts, that mean all accounts are still training/selling/buying/whatever creates logs, which means you were playing on multiple accounts.

1 i dont use ff nvr used and nvr will be using
2nd gc? first i want to know what it means?
3 if i would train faster why is my poke at same lvl for like 5 days?

and as last look at the vid i wasnt using anything else it just shows im online with all of them and not multiple i think that gets some confusing to it

i aint stupid to be banned after i get to playing like 4-5 years later?

armald
02-03-2010, 01:08 PM
well i dont accept this if i did something wrong i would stop playing after i get banned, i want my hard worked stuff back with my account.

and btw i didnt go much on my main lately cuzz i was catching some map pokes and trading them to my other account i only went on my main when i was trading some pokes with friends/players, besides that i wasnt in my main for like 5+ days

Elris
02-03-2010, 01:20 PM
well tell me what's your ID?

Tim
02-03-2010, 01:31 PM
1 i dont use ff nvr used and nvr will be using
2nd gc? first i want to know what it means?
3 if i would train faster why is my poke at same lvl for like 5 days?

and as last look at the vid i wasnt using anything else it just shows im online with all of them and not multiple i think that gets some confusing to it

i aint stupid to be banned after i get to playing like 4-5 years later?

1) FF = Firefox
2) GC = Google Chrome.
3) Things that happened in the past are still bannable offences.

And as last, the vid isn't 4-5 years long.

Goku_SD
02-03-2010, 01:36 PM
sophia u can c his id in the locked thread

this is his Id 299750

Loki
02-03-2010, 01:43 PM
armald - i really dont think u are banned becuz of the thing u try to show us , just becuz the on/off line thingy is broken and shows an incorrect result , isnt a reason enough for a mod to ban you
multy windowing is like this : IE - battling some1 , Opera - cathing pokes for safari zone ...
basiclly using different windows , to do different jobs in 1 account , which is not possible using only 1 window

armald
02-03-2010, 02:48 PM
1) FF = Firefox
2) GC = Google Chrome.
3) Things that happened in the past are still bannable offences.

And as last, the vid isn't 4-5 years long.

in the past when i played i didnt know much about this i stopped in a week or 2-3 then 26-12-2009 i was in my email reading all my mails again i saw a mail with tppcrpg in it so i just wanted to play again, and started at that day again.
u didnt read carefull i said why would i come back after 4-5 years (stopped playing for that time) and start playing just to get myself a ban with all my hard work?

P.S. i just got banned today thats why the vid was at that moment that he banned me...

armald - i really dont think u are banned becuz of the thing u try to show us , just becuz the on/off line thingy is broken and shows an incorrect result , isnt a reason enough for a mod to ban you
multy windowing is like this : IE - battling some1 , Opera - cathing pokes for safari zone ...
basiclly using different windows , to do different jobs in 1 account , which is not possible using only 1 window

well then i want proof that he saw me i dont believe he will have some cuzz i dont use anything else then IE..

Tim
02-03-2010, 02:52 PM
in the past when i played i didnt know much about this i stopped in a week or 2-3 then 26-12-2009 i was in my email reading all my mails again i saw a mail with tppcrpg in it so i just wanted to play again, and started at that day again.
u didnt read carefull i said why would i come back after 4-5 years (stopped playing for that time) and start playing just to get myself a ban with all my hard work?

P.S. i just got banned today thats why the vid was at that moment that he banned me...

well then i want proof that he saw me i dont believe he will have some cuzz i dont use anything else then IE..

1) You don't know what happened in those 4-5 years. That's what I meant.

2) Go PM the mod that banned you for 'proof'. None of the current staff members ban for fun.

armald
02-03-2010, 02:57 PM
1) You don't know what happened in those 4-5 years. That's what I meant.

2) Go PM the mod that banned you for 'proof'. None of the current staff members ban for fun.

1) i know very good what happened in those 4-5 years ----- nuthing cuzz i didnt play at those years and no1 knows my pass, it was still the same when i came playing with low lvl pokes.

2) yea i will lets see the proof cuzz i really dont believe it maybe he got it wrong, if i dont use anything else then IE then there cant be any other things at my name.

kakashi
02-03-2010, 02:57 PM
Your account seems old, try PMing the mod that banned you. You might've been banned for something you did a long time ago.

Tim
02-03-2010, 03:18 PM
1) i know very good what happened in those 4-5 years ----- nuthing cuzz i didnt play at those years and no1 knows my pass, it was still the same when i came playing with low lvl pokes.

2) yea i will lets see the proof cuzz i really dont believe it maybe he got it wrong, if i dont use anything else then IE then there cant be any other things at my name.

How do you know no one knows your password? Are you all knowing? :l

2) No. Mod's can decide to show you the proof, if you're asking nice enough instead of 'I went te dem profs cuz u bennd vor nu reseons!'

Chris
02-03-2010, 05:34 PM
How do you know no one knows your password? Are you all knowing? :l

2) No. Mod's can decide to show you the proof, if you're asking nice enough instead of 'I went te dem profs cuz u bennd vor nu reseons!'

hes right you know you need proff that your not lieing.

Ayso24
02-03-2010, 06:37 PM

the mods really don't HAVE to give you any proof :lol: and if any mods were being corrupt, they would have been dealt with by shrimpy :P

Ayso24
02-03-2010, 06:38 PM
hes right you know you need proff that your not lieing.

that too :lol:

Piggachew
02-03-2010, 07:13 PM
Do you WANT to be banned and have no chance to even appeal? Quit spamming what isn't associated with other members and keep it between you and the moderator. Your ban does not encompass everyone on the RPG, does it?