PDA

View Full Version : Something that occured to me.

Despair From the Dark
01-30-2010, 07:20 PM
In the FireRed/LeafGreen pokedex, it states that Rayquaza's flying forme looks like a meteor. Does that mean Rayquaza may have a second form in a new game?
This came to my mind from this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb_eIOsu9Is).
Opinions?

Tim
01-30-2010, 07:22 PM
It says form. And all hints included Forme.

BattleDance
01-30-2010, 10:00 PM
In the FireRed/LeafGreen pokedex, it states that Rayquaza's flying forme looks like a meteor. Does that mean Rayquaza may have a second form in a new game?
This came to my mind from this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb_eIOsu9Is).
Opinions?

Rayquaza's gonna have another forme!

Look at the hints! Steven Stone being referenced in Platinum, HG/SS. Lilycove City played on the music player in the villa in Platinum. Kyogre, Groundon and Rayquaza in HG/SS along with Latias and Latios.

This, along with what SA said.

Rejoice!

Despair From the Dark
01-30-2010, 10:48 PM
What? No! I'm trying to warn people about the end of the world!

Zommano
01-31-2010, 08:01 AM
What? No! I'm trying to warn people about the end of the world!

The world will not end.. I am here.

Teamaqua
01-31-2010, 08:11 AM
No need to fear underG is here!

Cody the Master
01-31-2010, 03:10 PM
Given the fact Rayquaza's already part Flying-type, I don't think a new forme will be in store - It merely looks like a meteor because it's so far up in the stratosphere, people can't see it clearly.

Absoyena
01-31-2010, 03:18 PM
Given the fact Rayquaza's already part Flying-type, I don't think a new forme will be in store - It merely looks like a meteor because it's so far up in the stratosphere, people can't see it clearly.

Yep, this is the same as other stupid pokedex entries.

For example: The Pokedex also states that Kingdra can create maelstroms just by yawning. Well I don't see any huge yawning Kingdra coming up soon, or an attack called "Kingdra's Yawn" being created, so yeah.

Team Sky Gabriel
01-31-2010, 03:38 PM

I agree. Rayquaza is fine the way it is.

Absoyena
01-31-2010, 04:02 PM
Rayquaza with a meteor for a head..lmao

BattleDance
01-31-2010, 05:10 PM
The world will not end.. I am here.

No need to fear underG is here!

Everyone pack your bags; we're screwed.