PDA

View Full Version : A Couple Of New Pokemon Next Week

Shrimpy
05-25-2011, 10:12 PM
So I'll be giving a few hints towards Victini this weekend, however something else special is coming up next week -- not only will some new Generation 5 Pokemon be released, but unless I'm mistaken, these will be the very first Shiny Generation 5 Pokemon being released. These Pokemon can breed, which means that the normal versions of the Pokemon should become available as well.

The event to get these Pokemon (there are two) only happen 7 times a year and requires two Pokemon to be at the front of your roster, with a specific item attached to them. This new battle will take the place of a gym battle.

I realized today that the item necessary to actually make all this happen wasn't in the RPG, so as of today I've added the item. It's attached to two map Pokemon.

More hints will come as we get a little closer to the 31st, but once you all figure out what the item is, it should be fairly obvious at least what kind of Pokemon might be involved.

(This post is just one big tease, but if I don't announce it, you won't know to look for it on the 31st)

Shrimpy
05-30-2011, 11:17 PM
Here goes, the event starts at midnight TPPC time on the 31st.

A new battle will replace an old battle assuming you have the right Pokemon in order and with the right item attached. Win that battle, get a new shiny Pokemon. Simple as that.

The Pokemon have something to do with the item released earlier in the week.

Before everyone gets all antsy about it: these probably won't be the rarest Pokemon. You probably don't want to trade something valuable for them.

Shrimpy
05-31-2011, 12:25 AM
Oh, one thing to note: It replaces a gym that not everyone sees -- but if you met the criteria, you'd be able to see it.

That should be a pretty decent hint of where to look.