PDA

View Full Version : New Pokedex!!!

ricardopaulosp
12-18-2009, 02:38 PM
The pokedex could contain the levels of evolution of Pokemon and could also have a link on its main screen to update it, because individual update takes too long, the new would be more practical.
If it contains all the places in the catch pokemons would be much easier to find them, (except the legend, towers, quests ...).

excuse me if they have difficulty enteder what I mean, I am Brazilian and it's quite difficult to translate the exact words!
:cool:

xcawah23
12-18-2009, 02:40 PM
thats pretty smart i am voting for yes

Mercenario GX
12-18-2009, 06:56 PM
Lol, I cant understand xD

BattleDance
12-18-2009, 11:30 PM
The pokedex could contain the levels of evolution of Pokemon and could also have a link on its main screen to update it, because individual update takes too long, the new would be more practical.
If it contains all the places in the catch pokemons would be much easier to find them, (except the legend, towers, quests ...).

excuse me if they have difficulty enteder what I mean, I am Brazilian and it's quite difficult to translate the exact words!
:cool:

I understand and agree. It also helps with not catching duplicate pokemon that fill your box with multiple copies and eventually locking boxes.

Kife
12-19-2009, 12:37 AM
Showing the levels of evolutions would be a nice addition to the pokedex, I'll talk to Shrimpy about it and see what he says.