PDA

View Full Version : Champions League Football/Soccer w/e u name it , Bayern VS Inter

RageOfTheDragons
02-22-2011, 07:55 PM
Champions League Bayern vs Inter!

ENDED 0-1 for bayern and Marseille 0-0 Manchester United

----------------------------------------

Info on Inter-Bayern.

Ended with 0-1 . Bayern won . Goal came from robben who passed the ball to Gomez who scored the 0-1 around the 85th minute.

Best players :

Maicon , AKA best defender of the world but was one of the most offensive on the team @ Inter, He also took all the ball losses back for them.

Eto'o dangerous in this match but when he had chance either bayern players stopped his shot or the goal keeper (bayern) kept it which was incredible this match or players from Inter wouldnt back him up.. only sneijder which isnt enough.

Sneijder Dissapointed.. he got a yellow card. One of the important players who tried to score together with maicon and Eto'o. Bayern players stopped him which gave him no chance to even shoot from a far distance which is his specialty.

Ribery also took a huge risk to scoor. Tried Robbery Technique which didnt work this time. Was the best person to stop maicon. Got a yellow card aswell.

Robben , no one stopped him he passed/shooted to other players of his team which failed untill the last minutes which worked. EXTREMLY FAST . When you dont see him near you he is already gone.

Gomez The german-spanish managed to score the 0-1 last minuted. A really undercover guy who had chances on chances but finnaly scored. I think we will hear about him in the future.

Goal Keeper from bayern also great stopped furious goal attempts from Inter , Fast reaction we will hear more from him. The coach wanted him but the staff from bayern wouldnt.. before this match and Julio Cesar goal keeper Inter did it OK.

Note : May be some grammar failure because of fast typing.
----

Marseille 0-0 Manchester United

dextrouse
02-23-2011, 03:46 PM
I agree with you, since Jose Mourinho left, I don't think Inter will do well.

The only advantages Inter has is Sneijder and Eto'o. I think I read that Eto'o is joint top scorer with Messi in the seasons of all leagues. Maicon should also be a threat with his surging runs.

On the other hand, Bayern have Robben, he's been fantastic at the 2010 Fifa World Cup. Klose and Muller, another great combination. They love punishing errors by the other team, that's usually how they score. Inter have to be careful on this.

I'm also going to do Marseille v Manchester United

Marseille 1-3 Manchester United

Manchester United has been fantastic this season, especially with the news that Berbatov, Nani and Rooney will lead the offence. The three of them has had form this season, Nani with his crosses, Berbatov with his goal tally, Rooney with his finishing. Watch out Marseille.

Proctor
02-23-2011, 06:29 PM
I agree with you, since Jose Mourinho left, I don't think Inter will do well.

The only advantages Inter has is Sneijder and Eto'o. I think I read that Eto'o is joint top scorer with Messi in the seasons of all leagues. Maicon should also be a threat with his surging runs.

On the other hand, Bayern have Robben, he's been fantastic at the 2010 Fifa World Cup. Klose and Muller, another great combination. They love punishing errors by the other team, that's usually how they score. Inter have to be careful on this.

I'm also going to do Marseille v Manchester United

Marseille 1-3 Manchester United

Manchester United has been fantastic this season, especially with the news that Berbatov, Nani and Rooney will lead the offence. The three of them has had form this season, Nani with his crosses, Berbatov with his goal tally, Rooney with his finishing. Watch out Marseille.

I sense some bias.

dextrouse
02-23-2011, 06:40 PM
0-0, but I'm not worried. Next game, we're at home, so yeah.