PDA

View Full Version : My Internet Has Problems

Vicious Outlaw
01-21-2010, 07:58 PM
Ok so as i turned my computer on i logged in to MSN and you know internet is good and all. However, when i go to my mozilla firefox or internet explorer and i click on them to open the internet, it wont open at all. i know i have internet because i was able to sign it to MSN but the browser wont work, neither of them... any tips?

Fatal
01-21-2010, 08:07 PM
Ok so as i turned my computer on i logged in to MSN and you know internet is good and all. However, when i go to my mozilla firefox or internet explorer and i click on them to open the internet, it wont open at all. i know i have internet because i was able to sign it to MSN but the browser wont work, neither of them... any tips?
what does the browser say? :|

Vicious Outlaw
01-21-2010, 08:10 PM
it doesnt say anything.. just imgaine you turn on your computer, you double click mozilla firefox to open to the internet and it doesnt even open at ALL. :/

Fatal
01-21-2010, 09:28 PM
it doesnt say anything.. just imgaine you turn on your computer, you double click mozilla firefox to open to the internet and it doesnt even open at ALL. :/
it doesn't show an error message?

ctrl+alt+delete, processes tab, try to find and kill firefox.exe or iexplore.exe if they exist.

AeSix
01-23-2010, 03:45 PM

So how are you using the forums?