PDA

View Full Version : Birth Island

garciawr2
01-20-2010, 04:21 PM
i just thot maby there could be a tower or challenge or whatever you call it
when you beat it you get a peace of paper u need to beat it atleast 6 times
and atach it to your 6 metal pokemon and you beat evo gym and get half the Aurora ticket andd you do it again with 6 other peaces of paper and atach it to 6 normal pokemon and you get the other half then those two half you atach to your starter metal pokemon and the other to the second pokemon witch is normal and battle the evo gym and you complete the Aurora ticket quest now this ticket will allow you to go to a map in the ss anne example you click ss anne and there will be a second link that sais go to birth island when you click it there will be a puzzle like in the game then finish it and click on ss anne again go and click the second link again and now you can battle deoxys witch is 20 x your level beat him and you get a random deoxys like shiny dark normal but you can only beat it once so the deoxys wont be a flood like every other legend

this is a long and hard quest i think it should be put on tppc rate 1/10

Tim
01-20-2010, 04:34 PM
rate 1/10

Good job.

Jawa
01-20-2010, 04:37 PM
I'll rate it a 1/10.

garciawr2
01-20-2010, 04:47 PM
lol so mean i thot it was great i mean its like your saing that you rate unown tower 1/10
and this like the unown but longer harder

Mercenario GX
01-20-2010, 04:51 PM
Eh.. no rate ^^U

garciawr2
01-20-2010, 04:58 PM
did you like gx

Jawa
01-20-2010, 05:05 PM
As far as I'm concerned, you told me to rate it 1/10.

Rofls
01-20-2010, 06:13 PM
Dont like it. and we already have a way of getting Deoxys

garciawr2
01-20-2010, 07:39 PM
As far as I'm concerned, you told me to rate it 1/10.

i meant to rte it from 1 to 10 and rofle do you thing you will be here long enuff to get deoxys thats rite

aznknight
01-20-2010, 08:48 PM
Well can't people just trade the set to a new account???
That would be abusing but I'm pretty sure some won't care

Ichigo Uzumaki
01-20-2010, 09:17 PM
i just thot maby there could be a tower or challenge or whatever you call it
when you beat it you get a peace of paper u need to beat it atleast 6 times
and atach it to your 6 metal pokemon and you beat evo gym and get half the Aurora ticket andd you do it again with 6 other peaces of paper and atach it to 6 normal pokemon and you get the other half then those two half you atach to your starter metal pokemon and the other to the second pokemon witch is normal and battle the evo gym and you complete the Aurora ticket quest now this ticket will allow you to go to a map in the ss anne example you click ss anne and there will be a second link that sais go to birth island when you click it there will be a puzzle like in the game then finish it and click on ss anne again go and click the second link again and now you can battle deoxys witch is 20 x your level beat him and you get a random deoxys like shiny dark normal but you can only beat it once so the deoxys wont be a flood like every other legend

Can you use at least some form of grammer? It's impossible to read it as one, large, stupid sentence.

Shadow
01-20-2010, 09:58 PM
Can you use at least some form of grammer? It's impossible to read it as one, large, stupid sentence.

Quoted for Truth.

Absoyena
01-21-2010, 10:08 AM
1. Use better grammar.(or get Gramm to help you)
2. We already have a way to get S/D/N Deoxys, which is through Team Stat points.
3. If you want to make it a tower: We already have enough towers as it is.

So, that way, I can only rate it 1/10.

garciawr2
01-22-2010, 03:42 PM
No one has a heart espesialy you Ichigo Uzumaki you could atleast have said it in a nice way,you shur now how to make a kid cry.That grammar for ya.

Shadow of Suicune
01-22-2010, 04:16 PM
No one has a heart espesialy you Ichigo Uzumaki you could atleast have said it in a nice way,you shur now how to make a kid cry.That grammar for ya.
No....
No one has a heart especially you, Ichigo Uzumaki. You could have at least said it in a nice way. You sure know how to make a kid cry. Is that grammar for you?
Fixed

garciawr2
01-22-2010, 04:19 PM
No....

Fixed

lol thanks,i think