PDA

View Full Version : Paranormal Activty

Arvin
01-18-2010, 09:29 AM
Can't get over it tbh. I just err.. liked how they did all those effects and everything. Any thoughts on this one?

f00sh
01-18-2010, 02:44 PM
Overrated, Over hyped, terrible acting, poor directing. I did enjoy a couple of the "creepy" scenes. I respect what was made with the budget. Outside of that, incredibly forgettable, uninteresting, and barely remotely entertaining.

bloodfeastislandboy
01-18-2010, 03:58 PM
hi f00sh

Hollow Charizard
01-18-2010, 04:00 PM
hi f00sh

Is this really necessary?

And it was pretty good, and I have to agree with f00sh, the acting wasn't so great, but I loved the ending.

f00sh
01-18-2010, 04:41 PM
Is this really necessary?

And it was pretty good, and I have to agree with f00sh, the acting wasn't so great, but I loved the ending.

I liked the Alternate ending about 100 times better.

Shadowmire
01-19-2010, 09:33 AM
Which alternate ending?

On topic: I enjoyed the film, even if my favourite moment was the Holy Grail reference.

xArticunox
01-19-2010, 02:05 PM
It was good but dull most of the way through o-o

Castform
01-19-2010, 02:30 PM
my name is in the credits

Aqua Fortis
01-19-2010, 04:19 PM
Paranormal Activity is badsed on true story

basically they found this video tape in ahouse and then people died because of the ghost on the house i think can't remember

and the video they found turned into a movie which is now called Paranormal activity =]

f00sh
01-22-2010, 03:39 AM

basically they found this video tape in ahouse and then people died because of the ghost on the house i think can't remember

and the video they found turned into a movie which is now called Paranormal activity =]

Wow.....

Well, what you need to do is go smack the 12 year old who told you that because it is completely retarded and incorrect. It is just a low budget hollywood film. "Real" Paranormal things are false, misrepresented or hoaxes. Nothing real about it.

Ub3r Noob
01-28-2010, 12:19 AM

you're a very special child aren't you? :]

Truth
01-28-2010, 01:40 AM

Was that before or after playing poker with Bigfoot and Bloody Mary while being whisked across the sky at supersonic speeds by little green men?

Chromosome
01-28-2010, 01:56 PM
Overall the movie was OK for the ones who like to get involved in the scenes completely.
The end could have been better, though was digestible considering the fact that director wanted to make it look real.

Just couldn't answer one question to myself. If the devil was really angry than why didn't he break the cameras instead of causing all the menace?
I mean why break the cameraman when you can break the camera!

Cloud
01-28-2010, 09:33 PM
Movie was ok but I agree with Prince and f00sh, the alternate ending was 100x better but the real ending was a bit weird.

Midnight
01-31-2010, 12:39 AM
It took me a while to get into it, to be honest. I did enjoy it, but most of the time I was saying things like, "...why would anyone do that in real life?" :/ It's awesome they did that on such a small budget, but it really is overrated.

I haven't seen the alternate ending, sadly, but the actual ending was predictable, imo.

Shadowmire
01-31-2010, 06:50 AM
People don't seem to be addressing the fact that there is more than one alternate ending

Ehmudh
02-01-2010, 11:40 AM

Are You High?

Navy Sister
02-01-2010, 11:38 PM
That movie was so lame it was not even scary

Kayshla
02-19-2010, 01:38 PM
I just saw the Rifftrax version.

XD

Elixer
04-24-2010, 03:48 PM
Was that before or after playing poker with Bigfoot and Bloody Mary while being whisked across the sky at supersonic speeds by little green men?

Before. Definetly before.