PDA

View Full Version : Can a Mod. help me get my acc back?

iBlue
01-15-2010, 01:13 AM
Can a mod please help me get my ACC back? :D I'm an old user, but forgot my ID and PW. If you can please take some time and read this, thank you. ^^ My ID is StickDude my ID number is 23414, I don't remember my password. Thank you!!!

Rayquaza
01-15-2010, 01:18 AM
A mod can only roll back your password, not change or tell it to you so if you remember any previous passwords you set, you can get your account back~

iBlue
01-15-2010, 01:36 AM
Oh jesus, I'm screwed. @_@ Every time I try to reactivate, it says that it cannot be found, but when I went on a different account (that I made to check), it was still there with all my pokemon and stuff. Does that mean It's been banned or just inactive?

Sakura
01-15-2010, 01:48 AM
Oh jesus, I'm screwed. @_@ Every time I try to reactivate, it says that it cannot be found, but when I went on a different account (that I made to check), it was still there with all my pokemon and stuff. Does that mean It's been banned or just inactive?

if it doesnt say the big bold red words that says banned then it's just inactive but mods cant rollback your password unless they're sure it's you that owned that account sorry. The best chance you have of getting it back is think back and remembering your password.

aznknight
01-15-2010, 01:52 AM
Nice S.Mewtwo
Anyways, did you sign up with an email or on trainers corner before???
The email might help =O

iBlue
01-15-2010, 01:56 AM
Nice S.Mewtwo
Anyways, did you sign up with an email or on trainers corner before???
The email might help =O
I'm pretty sure I used my brothers e-mail. . . And he deletes his mail frequently. @_@

iBlue
01-15-2010, 02:09 AM
And the sad thing is. . . . . . . . I used this account like 5 years ago and stopped. D:

aznknight
01-15-2010, 02:31 AM
Hmm try to pm a Super Mod or Mod to send your password back to the original email. If you used your brother's, then it should come up.

Casterina
01-15-2010, 04:34 AM
Well, it's still activated so it's just a matter of remembering your password.

We also can't email you your password either, so that won't help, sorry.

Darkheart
01-15-2010, 02:00 PM
It's not banned, it still appears to be active, but we cannot send you any passwords nor change them for you. As stated, we can only roll it back to a previous one, which will not help you at all if you don't remember the old one.

iBlue
01-15-2010, 10:21 PM
All right. Gonna be a tough few days. Thanks for looking at this post.