PDA

View Full Version : Twilight

Prince of Persia
01-14-2010, 12:45 PM
Are the books in Twilight Series worth reading?
I want your opinion before I start reading them.
Thanks in advance.

Jefff
01-14-2010, 04:47 PM
You're going to get a no from everyone who hasn't read them, and a yes from everyone who has read them.

vyse
01-14-2010, 05:16 PM
i say no bcause they are the devils work my friend steve has read some of them and still says its rubbish me... my eyes start burning at the sight of it in fact this thread is causing me pain so ima leave

Despair From the Dark
01-14-2010, 07:29 PM
i say no bcause they are the devils work my friend steve has read some of them and still says its rubbish me... my eyes start burning at the sight of it in fact this thread is causing me pain so ima leaveYou seem to me, to be one of those idiots who would call Harry Potter books the work of the Devil. No offense.

Anyways, I'd love to see those pathetic excuses of vampires take on Dracula and Alucard.

affan rehman
01-15-2010, 05:16 AM
there awesome books and very much worth reading

Altair
01-15-2010, 05:37 AM
Collectively, taking all the elements put into them, they're not bad. They're not brilliant by any stretch but they're not terrible either. However, as vampire books they are considerably lacking. Go and give them a try

Prince of Persia
01-15-2010, 08:54 AM
I read a hundred pages of Twilight, and so far it is Okay, though my interest is slipping after each page I read.

Artemis Huntress
01-21-2010, 02:16 AM
They get better, I loved them

celina
01-21-2010, 04:26 AM
i just loved the books.
they r awesome and sweet....

Absoyena
01-21-2010, 09:59 AM
From what I've heard, the books beat the movies..

And about those vampires beating Dracula (depends on which version) and Alucard: Not a chance :] Especially if those two team up.

Prince of Persia
01-21-2010, 01:16 PM
I finished it and it was good.

Elixer
01-21-2010, 06:22 PM
The books are ok, and the fans are wild and all, but whatever you do-don't read book 4. Even the crazed girls in my school hate it. Yeah. It's that bad.

dextrouse
01-22-2010, 04:06 AM
havent reda the books,havent seen the movie.

but i reckon it's good.lots of great comments so why not?it's always good to try

dextrouse
01-22-2010, 04:09 AM
havent read the books,havent seen the movie.

but i reckon it's good.lots of great comments so why not?it's always good to try

Ichigo Uzumaki
01-22-2010, 07:00 AM
You're going to get a no from everyone who hasn't read them, and a yes from everyone who has read them.

Wrong, sorry I read the first one and I don't know how I stomached it. I mean the writing is just sketchy and feels incomplete. Now honestly, if a person like Stieinbeck or even J.K. Rowling wrote them, they would have been okay but the person who did wirte it, (who's name I didn't bother to remember) just has no talent whatsoever. Although it get's to teenage girls who will eat any crap that's thrown at their face, I couldn't stand it. The books had no substance, the characters were at best poorly made, there were loose ends and overall the writing was just God awful. I don't know how people read it because I can't.

Jefff
01-22-2010, 08:52 AM
Probably because some people have different tastes than you?

[edit] Even if they're all ten years old, or act like it.

Ichigo Uzumaki
01-22-2010, 05:13 PM
Probably because some people have different tastes than you?

[edit] Even if they're all ten years old, or act like it.

True enough but the writer still has a lack of talent when the books are compared to some of the ones they are, such as Dracula. Which is a painful comparrsion.

Xaine
01-23-2010, 01:08 AM
I liked them.

Truth
01-23-2010, 07:34 AM
Are the books in Twilight Series worth reading?
I want your opinion before I start reading them.
Thanks in advance.

You will only enjoy reading those books if you get a Lobotomy first. They won't bake your cake otherwise.

Snow
01-24-2010, 01:02 AM
I haven't had the chance to read the series and I probably won't. The sparkles in the movie ruined it for me.

Xpl0$ivem0m
01-24-2010, 08:40 AM
Girls tell me its worth reading, guys tell me the series is not worth reading. I have never read it but I've heard more good comments about the series than bad comments.

dna57
01-24-2010, 12:15 PM
its a decent series i started reading the first one, it was good but i just didnt like the style of it so i would recomend that you rent the 1st one from a libray and see if you like it i AM a boy and being honnest PS