PDA

View Full Version : Insta-Ban Religious Discussions

Xaddion
01-13-2010, 09:45 PM
Make a rule banning any discussion about religion. All they do is degenerate into flame wars.

Jefff
01-13-2010, 10:01 PM
Yes, we definitely need to be more fascist؟

Gramm
01-13-2010, 10:04 PM
If that were the case, we'd also have to place a ban on discussions about politics, death, animal rights, women's rights, anyone's rights, opinions on cultures, economy, presidential opinions, babies, senior citizens, the future, the past, favorite books, preferred genres of music, steroids, medical treatment, legalization of anything, dating, anyone expressing any sort of outward emotion, opinions in general, any topic where someone in the thread stops for a few seconds to think about what they're posting, and the numerous threads where no one does.

They all start flame wars, too.

Tim
01-14-2010, 09:18 AM
Insta-Ban the people that turn it into a flamewar.
It should be okay as long as they don't flame others for believing something else, or believing nothing at all.

Arvin
01-14-2010, 09:45 AM
I agree with Tim, ban all those who start flamewars.

ricardopaulosp
01-14-2010, 11:03 AM
this is a problem that does occur, but people not have more respect for others, I think this rule is vital

Jessica
01-14-2010, 03:21 PM
In most games there is a rule for this, for the "flame" reason.

It doesnt make people just flame but religeon is a sensative topic for most and can get offedend really easy.

Intill there is a rule, i would just ignore people... :lol:

Acrytex
01-14-2010, 07:24 PM
Need more religious flame wars so i vote no

Despair From the Dark
01-14-2010, 07:27 PM
Or, rather than make multiple people go without just because of a few individuals, they could make a rule to ban anyone who flames in topics like that.

Mercenario GX
01-14-2010, 07:28 PM
Really for me is funny, lol I dont care about religions of all the comunity, life with ur religion and the other stuff, dont broke the rules only -.-

Kife
01-28-2010, 12:01 AM
Don't really care what you talk about, just follow the rules. If they break the rules, they'll be banned. If they make a valid point about religion or whatever it may be, than let them.