PDA

View Full Version : Unown Ruins

xXKratosXx
10-24-2010, 09:51 PM
Unlocking Tower?
First head over to your Team page at Lieutenant rank you should be able to obtain the item "Alph Glyph" once you've obtained the item put on your first slot and head to the map "Caverns of Alph" you'll be able to find Dark and Shiny Unowns catch all the Normal, Shiny, and Dark Unowns in total is 84. Once you've done that you'll unlock the tower which is in "The Unown" page. There you can enter the ruins.

Set:
Giratina 1.5k+
Giratina 1.5k+
Giratina 1.5k+
Giratina 1.5k+
Giratina 1.5k+
Giratina 1.5k+
(1k+ May work never tried!)

Moves:
1. Shadow Force, Confuse Ray, Thunder Wave, Close Combat
2. Shadow Force, Confuse Ray, Thunder Wave, Close Combat
3. Shadow Force, Confuse Ray, Thunder Wave, Close Combat
4. Shadow Force, Confuse Ray, Thunder Wave, Close Combat
5. Shadow Force, Confuse Ray, Thunder Wave, Close Combat
6. Shadow Force, Confuse Ray, Thunder Wave, Close Combat

Items:
X Speed x6 (Each slot)
(Do not use Leftovers it will not help you win this battle!)
(Item X Speed can be found at Untouched Growth, Voltorbs)

How to attack:
Using your first Giratina you should be able to kill them 1 hit ko with Shadow Force do that to UnownD to ShinyUnownR(first one) at ShinyUnownR to ShinyUnownI use Thunder wave after that Confuse Ray and kill them with Shadow Force now you'll be at Darkrai this fool is nothing use the same attacks Thunder wave and Confuse Ray after that finish him off with Shadow Force and if you have to Close Combat.

Warnings:
By the time you get to Darkrai you should have at least 3 Giratinas left if not restart the battle. You'll most likely have trouble with ShinyUnownI and ShinyUnownA last two ones.

YOU will need luck in this battle hoping moves will miss!

I tried this the first time and won hopefully it works out for you guys!

I've won: 3 times

Luked3000
10-24-2010, 09:56 PM
Good guide, worked for me. n_n

thelegendguy1029
10-24-2010, 10:14 PM
if only, if only
the woodpecker sighs
the bark on the tree is as soft as the sky

i need the set :/

xXKratosXx
11-01-2010, 09:45 AM
Uh. o-o;

Evan Kage
11-03-2010, 07:17 AM
The second shiny unown A keeps destroying my entire team ....ugh.

chris andrew
11-03-2010, 10:51 AM
this is my set:
#1 DarkSpiritomb (351)
#2 Spiritomb (350)
#3 Spiritomb (350)
#4 Giratina (350)
#5 ShinyHaunter (350)
#6 Dark Haunter (350)

do you think it will work?
i tried but i cant get to defeat the darkrai!

Evan Kage
11-03-2010, 11:22 AM
two key ingredients. Speed x equipped on everything, and shadow force the unown to death. then, close combat Darkrai.

Helber
11-03-2010, 03:19 PM
Used one Giratina Lvl 2515

Winning

Item : Letrovers :)

11-04-2010, 10:45 PM
just one minor adjustment to this guide..... you should use swagger instead so that it will most probs OHKO itself ( take away confuse ray)?

xXKratosXx
11-16-2010, 04:37 PM
Err, well I've done pretty good using my guide. I always get to Darkrai. Like I said it's all about luck.

Galaxy Space Warrior
11-20-2010, 01:38 PM
srry i cant see unown ruins ..as i have catched more than 84 pokes ..

but still i cant see ruins on unown page ..

chris andrew
11-25-2010, 11:07 AM
u should have all unowns A-Z including unown! and unown?
also you should have all three types normal/dark/shiny

the total of all this comes to 84

saku272
12-01-2010, 12:05 AM
is it ok if the unowns are only registered on pokedex? i registered all 84 but it won't let me fight darkrai battle. do you need to beat the first part first? xD

xXKratosXx
12-05-2010, 04:25 AM
is it ok if the unowns are only registered on pokedex? i registered all 84 but it won't let me fight darkrai battle. do you need to beat the first part first? xD

You need all 84 Unowns in box.

xXKratosXx
12-05-2010, 04:27 AM
just one minor adjustment to this guide..... you should use swagger instead so that it will most probs OHKO itself ( take away confuse ray)?

Err, well I've done pretty good using my guide. I always get to Darkrai. Like I said it's all about luck.

Maybe 3 can have confuse ray and other 3 can have Swagger I'll try it out later.

Tiberious
12-10-2010, 08:41 AM
I can also confirm this works.

First time through, with 6x Giratina, all level 1008.

The new confusion status makes those last fights much easier, because hitting itself is like a Ratio 4 God Rugal fierce punching a Ratio 1 Shin Akuma. Everyone say it with me:

That's what we like to call BIG damage!

Edit: After winning a few more, I came to realize that Shadow Force is a one-hit against all of the normal name as well as the 'DARK' part of the shiny set. Only need to use the longer method for the final four. (The guide lists the first ShinyUnownR as when to start the slower method).

Edit #2: Confuse Ray by itself works much better than the Thunder Wave/Confuse Ray combination. The paralysis check occurs before the confusion, and a turn where an opponent would hurt itself can be negated by being unable to move.

doggyfizzle40
12-22-2010, 02:11 PM
how about a set WITHOUT 6 Giratinas

thelegendguy1029
12-22-2010, 04:32 PM
how about a set WITHOUT 6 Giratinas

Slakings work too, I've tried it. Even ones at level 500. It's just that it doesn't work 100% of the time.

ic4usr
01-01-2011, 01:01 AM
My Rampardos (Attached with XSpeed and using Shadow Force) gets me all the way to the ShinyUnknownA (The Second One) and its only at level 875. You can probably save a lot of time if you just use a Rampy+(some High HP pokemon here)x5. I do not know if it will work since Rampy is my strongest Pokemon and nothing can match up to it so there is really no way for me to check this method right now. :)

chino
02-07-2011, 10:04 AM
* Giratina used Confuse Ray!
* Darkrai became confused!
* Darkrai is confused!
* Darkrai hurt itself in it's confusion!
* Darkrai has fainted!
* Giratina gained 211050 experience!
* chinoscyther won the battle!
* For winning this battle, you've received a(n) Darkrai!
* Darkrai has been added to your box!
* For winning this battle, you've received a badge!
* chinoscyther gained $25395!

xXKratosXx
02-15-2011, 10:51 PM
My Rampardos (Attached with XSpeed and using Shadow Force) gets me all the way to the ShinyUnknownA (The Second One) and its only at level 875. You can probably save a lot of time if you just use a Rampy+(some High HP pokemon here)x5. I do not know if it will work since Rampy is my strongest Pokemon and nothing can match up to it so there is really no way for me to check this method right now. :)

See everyone thinks that, you can get to the Shiny Unowns with any Pokemon any time but after that it gets really hard.

pj34
02-15-2011, 11:24 PM
I won 6 times with a base gira set, just saying..

xXKratosXx
02-17-2011, 10:12 PM
I won 6 times with a base gira set, just saying..

Thats a set...

I'm talking about using one Pokemon only.