PDA

View Full Version : Whats going on!!!!!!

stewie96
01-09-2010, 05:29 PM
i had a shiny snorlax a pigeotto and some other pokemon i sold and my money didnt increase it was worth like 100000000 thats really how much it was!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ichigo Uzumaki
01-09-2010, 05:32 PM
First off noob, this is an idea's sub-forum not a help one. Wrong place. Second, you only get money for those pokemon if someone buys them. Read the rules and learn at least a little something about the game before you look like a fool.

abhiraj005
01-09-2010, 05:34 PM
If nobody bought it then it is simply deleted and you dont gain money.
And this is not an idea.

stewie96
01-09-2010, 07:16 PM
sorry and thanks for the help but did you have to be so harsh sheesh but anyway i do have a idea why isnt there a shop that you could sell or buy items the person who created the game should have put one in thanks

BattleDance
01-09-2010, 07:17 PM
First off noob, this is an idea's sub-forum not a help one. Wrong place. Second, you only get money for those pokemon if someone buys them. Read the rules and learn at least a little something about the game before you look like a fool.

Was the noob part necessary, man?

Ichigo Uzumaki
01-09-2010, 07:40 PM
Was the noob part necessary, man?

You have no idea how many nood things I've seen and dealt with today. It's getting kind of old. I mean I could just not look at them but with the excpetion of this one, I didn't know about them until i entered the thread.

BattleDance
01-09-2010, 07:44 PM
You have no idea how many nood things I've seen and dealt with today. It's getting kind of old. I mean I could just not look at them but with the excpetion of this one, I didn't know about them until i entered the thread.

Lulz, 'nood'..... :B

We were all noobs at one point and as such, were all ignorant to rules, customs and common knowledge. I've seen my share of noob-esque things as well. I either laugh at it or ignore. It's really not that big a deal.

Ichigo Uzumaki
01-09-2010, 07:48 PM
The best way to stopp nooby behavior is to let people know that they won't be like for being noobs. But talking to you is a waste of time. I'm not going to fight someone because I called it like it is.

BattleDance
01-09-2010, 07:50 PM
The best way to stopp nooby behavior is to let people know that they won't be like for being noobs. But talking to you is a waste of time. I'm not going to fight someone because I called it like it is.

Not trying to fight, man. I was just feeling inquisitive.