PDA

View Full Version : A New Upcoming Pokemon Movie! (Ho-Oh VS Lugia!! 3Dogs, Celebi & More!!!)

DatSagittarius
01-09-2010, 02:29 AM
Omg, a new pokemon movie! This time it's Lugia vs Ho-Oh and involves with the three legendary dogs (Entei,Raikou,Suicune)..wait did Entei died a long time ago? Hmm, but anyways Celebi is in the movie aswell! Also, something weird is going on and there is another Ash, but this other Ash is supposedly an evil side of the good Ash!!! Could it be that one ancient evil spirit king that had posses Ash once before been revived again somehow? In an old episode Ash was posses by an ancient evil spirit king, who was claiming that he will rule the world through Ash's body, but Ash overcame the ancient evil king's spirit and then that evil spirit had returned back inside it's ancient ball within the evil king's ancient ruins. (If you don't know about the episode where the ancient evil spirit king posses Ash well Google or YouTube it) :tongue:

Here's the trailer and enjoy! :big_smile:

Pokemon Movie 13 Phantom Champion: Z Official Trailers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvUulEQoFJ4

kakashi
01-09-2010, 02:39 AM
some how the new pokemon movies arent good at all. i preferred the first 3. after that, they started getting worse.

Hantsuki
01-09-2010, 03:01 AM
It's kind of funny that they decided to make a new Pokemon movie about Johto Pokemon during the Diamond & Pearl season, but from the looks of the short trailer, I could enjoy it if a bunch of new Pokemon weren't in it though that's hoping for too much I suppose.

I was actually looking forward to hearing some evil laughs from Rica Matsumoto (the Japanese voice actor of Satoshi or Ash), but from the sound of that smirk, it sounds like they are using a completely different voice actor for "evil Ash."

Like kakashi said, I enjoyed the first three movies and even the fourth and fifth somewhat, but after that, they seemed to be going downhill for my tastes. Perhaps it was because the next movies that were created were centered around Pokemon I don't really know or really like very much. In any case, I wouldn't mind watching a movie featuring the legends from Johto. I just hope they don't try to cram too many things together in one movie and end up ruining it.

Shadow
01-09-2010, 03:05 AM
I'm wondering about the Kyogre in the preview.

Tim
01-09-2010, 10:11 AM
It's kind of funny that they decided to make a new Pokemon movie about Johto Pokemon during the Diamond & Pearl season, but from the looks of the short trailer, I could enjoy it if a bunch of new Pokemon weren't in it though that's hoping for too much I suppose.

Yep, because HGSS didn't get released in Japan? And it's notthe fourth movie in the Pokémon Diamond & Pearl Movie Series? :/

Solar Apocalypse
01-09-2010, 12:51 PM
Old news.

Ichigo Uzumaki
01-09-2010, 05:55 PM
Meh, looks like it could be good but any trailer can do that. Guess we'll see what happens.

dragonkollector
01-10-2010, 02:21 AM
I'm a little interested, but with the last few pokemon movies, I'm not expecting that much, especially with this whole evil Ash plot; I don't know why but it reminds me of another show for some reason. I haven't watched the episode of when Ask turns evil though, so I can't make any proper judgments.

Verb
01-10-2010, 10:45 PM
Evil Ash xD

Shadow
01-10-2010, 11:50 PM
I don't know why, but I have a really strong feeling that this will be the best one since Arceus and the Jewel of Life.

Ichigo Uzumaki
01-11-2010, 02:30 AM
I don't know why, but I have a really strong feeling that this will be the best one since Arceus and the Jewel of Life.

That's not saying very much. Now if you said Pokemon the movie 2000, then maybe but most of the movies after the second one were pretty much crap.

Shadow
01-11-2010, 04:09 PM
I thought you of all people would get the joke in that Ichigo. Arceus and the Jewel of Life was the last Pokemon movie.

Ichigo Uzumaki
01-11-2010, 04:23 PM
Was it? I can't hardly keep up with which crap movie is which anymore.

Ssgoku
01-11-2010, 05:52 PM
Arceus' voice in the english was very crappy. -.-

Ichigo Uzumaki
01-11-2010, 06:43 PM
By the way, has anyone besides me realized that they somehow managed to have 13 movies in 11 years starting from the first to the this one? Doesn't that mean there's almost constantly been talk of pokemon movies new and upcoming since 1999?

Shadow
01-11-2010, 07:09 PM
That's true... wouldn't be such a bad thing if any were half as decent as Pokemon 2000 and back.

Reefat
01-11-2010, 09:24 PM
Sinnoh region with Johto region legends -_- That's weird.... Jut like almost everyone said, the old movies were the good ones. The ones in the Hoen and Sinnoh regions are boring.

TPPC Master
01-11-2010, 09:35 PM
W000t its on my b day 2 =OOOO

DatSagittarius
01-11-2010, 10:08 PM
Arceus' voice in the english was very crappy. -.-
I agree indeed. They've sure made Arceus sound like some sassy butler with an old crappy soft voice like grandma's cookies and everytime time that I was hearing Arceus' voice, I had an oddly twitching sensation and I don't even twitch! At one point I was down near about to kick the tv over, but that would've made things worse, XD poor Comedy Central. That's how bad Arceus voice was, but I guess the translators were in a big rush, but who knows...

JackOneill
01-12-2010, 05:29 PM
thats really bad, i think the first and second movie was the best and the first 2 season and the orange league. the new series are so girly for me

Jawa
01-13-2010, 12:02 AM
By the way, has anyone besides me realized that they somehow managed to have 13 movies in 11 years starting from the first to the this one? Doesn't that mean there's almost constantly been talk of pokemon movies new and upcoming since 1999?
They were probably planning everything from the beginning. For example, Ho-Oh appears in the first episode. That's means Johto was planned way before the first episode aired.

Tim
01-17-2010, 09:27 AM
They were probably planning everything from the beginning. For example, Ho-Oh appears in the first episode. That's means Johto was planned way before the first episode aired.

Because the games were before the anime.

Ichigo Uzumaki
01-18-2010, 04:54 AM

Sorry but I really wanted to say no S*** to that one. It's obvious and a waste of time to say. My point was that given that first movie didn't come out until almost two years after pokemon came to the U.S. that they've been pumping movies more than just about any existing anime. Even more than DBZ.

Jawa
01-18-2010, 04:08 PM
Sorry but I really wanted to say no S*** to that one. It's obvious and a waste of time to say. My point was that given that first movie didn't come out until almost two years after pokemon came to the U.S. that they've been pumping movies more than just about any existing anime. Even more than DBZ.
I'm sorry to state the obvious, especially since 'your point' wasn't clear in your previous post. It's a waste of time to say? I can say the same about you reading my post. :/

DatSagittarius
01-31-2010, 05:55 PM
Wow, it will be release in Japan on July 10, 2010, but for America and Canada, I have no clue.

SilentStalker01
01-31-2010, 07:41 PM
I'm wondering about the man in this YouTube video about the movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Absoyena
02-01-2010, 01:53 PM
Ok..some things, to the thread starter: No Entei didn't die a long time ago. That was a fake entei, created by some girl's wish.

Anyways, I hope they use Dan Green for Evil Ash in English <3 I loved Mewtwo's voice in english, so I hope he gets to go again. :D

YamiAsh xD With the millenium pokeball!

Also, for anyone who didn't get it: The Sinnoh movie season is OVER!!! HG/SS are the next big thing now. Get with the times guys.

Shaneypoo
02-12-2010, 09:33 PM
Sorry to point out, the alternate Ash is not really a person/spirit/entity but a generation V Pokemon, named Zoroark. The Movie has been confirmed to be called Phantom Champion Zoroark, and it can be assumed that Zoroark (Dark Type) is the antagonist (the "alternat" Ash) as part of its Japanese description means "to conceal oneself," or something similar. CoroCoro magasine has confirmed that this pokemon is legit and the star of this new movie. It is the Monster Fox Pokemon, and its Pre-evolution is named Zorua, the evil fox Pokemon.

greenwinggetter
02-14-2010, 12:44 AM
yeah. i find the new movies not really pokemon more like dramas

DatSagittarius
03-07-2010, 04:01 PM
yeah. i find the new movies not really pokemon more like dramas
Yes indeed, true-true.:egg_nod: