PDA

View Full Version : reposted guides from the old forums

nochicken
01-08-2010, 09:07 PM
hello all i try to repost all the origenal
guides whit the origenal credits to the makers

anny way feel free to look them up yourself

http://forums.tppc.info.s57566.gridserver.com/index.php

oo and for the mods if you want to edit this link just tell and i will remove it from here

and to all feel free to add guides but give the origenal makers the credits and dont chanche the okes or levels for your own profit

and most imported may the force be whit you

nochicken
01-08-2010, 09:10 PM
Mystical Forest Guide
Version 1.0
Prize: Celebi

Information
In the Mystical Forest you will face 20 Pokémon. If you defeat all Twenty of these Pokémon
you will recieve a special legendary called Celebi.

Pokémon Team
Your team should consist of 6 S/D Swampert's.
You can get S/D Swampert's From Secret-Swap,Trading,Buying or Evolving.
Note: Dark Swampert gets a 10 point increse between (6PM - 6AM TPPC time)
Shiny Swampert gets a 5 point increase all the time

Item's
You need to attach Leftovers to all the Swampert's in your team.
If you dont have Leftovers, there are two ways to get them.
1) Catch Spheal on the Magic Mountain map... there is a chance that one will have one attached.
2) Breeding Spheals... There is a chance that a new Spheal will have one equiped.

Level
I have tried to win a few Celebi's with my level 400 set but I find them way harder to win.
I now use a 1k set becuase it is really successful and I win a lot of Celebi's with it.
If you can afford a 1k set I suggest you get it. Becuase Celebi's will be way easier to win.
Make sure the level's of your Pokémon are all the same.

Move's
These are the move's you will need to set.
Swampert - Doublekick,Fly,Seismictoss,Toxic
Swampert - Flamethrower,Fly,Seismictoss,Toxic

Strategy
Bulbasaur - Doublekick
Ivysaur - Seismictoss
ShinyVenusaur - Toxic Then Fly (If your Swampert faints I suggest you restart the battle.)
Vileplume - Toxic Then Fly
Victreebel - Toxic Then Fly
Exeggutor - Fly/Seismictoss (If you still have your first Swampert you are going great.)
Jumpluff - Seismictoss
Pidgeot - Doublekick
Dodrio - Fly
Nidoking - Seismictoss/Fly
Forretress - Flamethrower and use Fly to recover
Umbreon - Doublekick
Misdreavus - Toxic,Fly
Scizor - Flamethrower
Eevee - Doublekick/Seismictoss
Raichu - Seismictoss
Ursaring - Doublekick
Stantler - Doublekick
Blissey - Doublekick
Celebi - Toxic,Fly,Seismictoss

For winning this battle, you've received a (n) Celebi !
Celebi has been added to your box!

Credit Goes To
Lugiaxp77 For Making The Guide
Shrimpy For Making The RPG Your The Best
nochickentrade For Helping And Telling People About My Guide

guide for battel tower (Mystical Forest )
http://forums.tppc.info/viewtopic.php?id=605883
credits go to LugiaXp77

nochicken
01-08-2010, 09:11 PM
legend

TEAM:

When I made this strategy i was TPPC (which i still am) which means that I gained no ATT/DEF bonus, but users have reported that magma will increase damage from mirrorcoat but at a greater risk... In short ANY team should work with this strategy.

TIME:

I used all dark pokemon but all 3 times that i won where during the day. In theory it should work at any time in the day, but Gengars will get a much needed defense boost at night. Again this is just your choice.

POKéMON:

4x D.Blissy and 2x D.Gengar, all with leftovers.

But people have used the same strategy with different levels (ranging from a lvl 200 set up to a lvl 1k+ set) and all seem to make good progress (both sets mentioned have beaten the legend), so i would recomend starting low around level 100-150 and working up from there... the 170 guidline is just what i had when i beat him. Obviously if you only have higher lvls than what i suggest the strategy should still work.

Also if you only have normals or shinys try these too because the strategy will still work, infact i think more people have beat it with a normal set than a dark set.

POKéMON 2:

The reason i used Gengar was because it had better stats, as longs as it can survive Munchlax (the first poke) then it will work. Unless you can find a way to kill 2 pokes with one Blissy... which is also possible as i have done this before..

Any ghost type will work if you can do this... the best way would be to set your roster as Blissyx4 and then 2 Ghosts at the bottom. More on the strategy later.

LEVELS:

I first started around lvl 160 and beat it once at lvl 165 and then again at lvl 170. The third time i beat it my pokes where around lvl 200, so it dosen't really matter what lvls your pokes are as long as they are all around the same level. A 1-2 level difference shouldn't matter too much.
Also it has been beaten with a 1k set so you don't have to stick to the guidelines, its what you feel works best for you.

LEFTOVERS:

There are two ways to get these...
1) Catch Spheal on the Magic Mountain map... there is a chance that one will have one attached.
2) Breeding Spheals... There is a chance that a new Spheal will have one equiped.

MOVES:

D.Blissy moveset is: mirrorcoat, recover, toxic, extremespeed/dig.
D.Gengar/Ghost moveset is: toxic, recover, double kick, dig.

have roster as follows D.Gengar, D.Blissy, D.Blissy, D.Blissy, D.Blissy, D.Gengar

LEGENDS:

LEGENDS: MOVE SET

Haze
Hyper Beam
Flamethrower
Crosschop
Surf

LEGENDS: POKéMON

Munchlax
Level: 2x the highest level in your roster
Type(s) - Normal
Item - Focus Band

Rayquaza
Type(s) - Dragon and Flying
Item - Focus Band

Metagross
Type(s) - Steel and Psychic
Item - Leftovers

GoldenLugia
Level: 1.75x the highest level in your roster
Type(s) - Psychic and Flying
Item - Leftovers

ShinyKyogre
Type(s) - Water
Item - Twlight Rod

ShinyGroudon
Level: 20x the highest level in your roster
Type(s) - Ground
Item - None

LEGENDS: THE STRAEGY

Munchlax: Start with toxic, if you get hit use recover next turn and every turn after till you are back at full health. When at full health use either Dig or Doublekick. (Be warned, if the pokemon used dig and the opponent faints due to poison then the next turn he will use dig regardless of what you choose). Repeat this untill munchlax falls.

Rayquaza: Switch to Blissy and use Mirrorcoat and ALWAYS use Mirrorcoat. If you are lucky enough 2 mirrorcoats should kill him. If blissy dies you can either switch to a new blissy, or start the legend again upto this point (recommended as you need all your pokes for s. groudon).

Metagross: same as above, 2 mirrorcoats should finish him off. Always switch to a new blissy between fights.

GoldenLugia: same as above but will take about 3 mirrorcoats.

ShinyKyorge: 1 mirrorcoat should be enough to take him down or leave him with low health, in which case extremespeed should finish him.

ShinyGroudon: This is the hardest part of the battle and will mostly rely on luck.
before the battle starts switch to either gengar, and use toxic straight away, never use anyother move unless he is poisoned. This will deal the greatest amount of damage.
You will have a 60% chance of succesfully poisoning him and not being killed because 3 out of his 5 moves will not kill a ghost type (hyperbeam, crosschop, and haze.)
when he is poisoned use dig from here on out regardless of anything else.
He will always get first hit so you have 60% chance of surviving the first turn, if you used dig then you have 100% chance of surving the second turn, all the time he is being hit by poison damge (about 6.25% of max hp per turn). Meaning if you survive 16 turns, you have won. If you have 6 pokes thats 6 turns down without any help. if you sucessfully dig 5 times then thats another 10 turns...

LEGENDS: THE STRAEGY 2

If you are using the second strategy (starting with blissy and having 2 ghosts at the bottom) then this would be your technique.

Munchlax: start with mirrorcoat, and ALWAYS mirrorcoat. This may take a few trys, but perseverance is its own reward...

Rayquaza: switch to another blissy and use mirrorcoat and ALWAYS use mirrorcoat. if you are lucky enough 2 mirrorcoats should kill him. if blissy dies you can either switch to a new blissy, or start the legend again upto this point (recommended as you need all your pokes for s. groudon).

Metagross: same as above, 2 mirrorcoats should finish him off.

GoldenLugia: This is where the strategy changes DON'T switch to a new blissy (or switch to a blissy that has the most health, that you have already used) and insted of mirrorcoat use recover on the first turn. You should survive his attack and recover enough health to kill him with mirrorcoat.

ShinyKyorge: Switch to a new blissy (full health) 1 mirrorcoat should be enough to take him down or leave him with low health, in which case extremespeed should finish him.

ShinyGroudon: This is the hardest part of the battle and will mostly rely on luck.
before the battle starts switch to ANY ghost, and use toxic straight away, never use anyother move unless he is poisoned. This will deal the greatest amount of damage.
You will have a 60% chance of succesfully poisoning him and not being killed because 3 out of his 5 moves will not kill a ghost type (hyperbeam, crosschop, and haze.)
when he is poisoned use dig from here on out regardless of anything else.
He will always get first hit so you have 60% chance of surviving the first turn, if you used dig then you have 100% chance of surving the second turn, all the time he is being hit by poison damge (about 6.25% of max hp per turn). Meaning if you survive 16 turns, you have won. If you have 6 pokes thats 6 turns down without any help. if you sucessfully dig 5 times then thats another 10 turns...

When/if your first gengar dies, switch to blissy and use extremespeed. Blissy will die in one turn unless he uses haze. If shiny groudon uses hyperbeam to kill blissy switch to gengar and use dig, he will recover the first turn (100% survival) and he will miss the second because of dig. if he uses any other move to kill blissy just swap to another blissy and repeat as above.

I'm done fighting the legend as i write so any improvements will only come from user coments.

OTHER TIPS:

Use Hyperbeam to your advantage. If a Blissy dies because of Hyperbeam then you get a free turn with your next pokemon. This is useful, expecially against S.Groudon. If you have Dig on all your pokemon, then they can use Dig to hide for an extra turn or if you failed to poison Groudon use this chance to use Toxic.
Also if any poke beats your Blissy with Hyperbeam then you can use the extra turn to recover an injured Blissy back to full heath ready for Mirrorcoat.

USER TIPS:

Levenheit Wrote:
Heres another tip from me:

* instead of dig, use doublekick instead on munchlax while your hp is full. If not, use recover. because if you reached groudon and your gengar still dug a hole, it will use dig instead of your desired move.
* i use alternating items, 2 blisseys with kings rock, and 2 other with leftovers. kings rock are very helpful while facing groudon. use the kings rock blissey to fight kyogre and rayquaza (since it need to be KO'd with 1 or 2 mirrorcoats) and the leftovers blissey to fight metagross and lugia.
* again it is pure luck. good luck with that and don't give up.

Gryffindors Heir Wrote:
That Softboiled gives more HP recovery to Blissy than Recover does.

DeoxysGod Wrote: Safe Way to beat Munchlax
If you use Toxic, and are successful, then make your Ghost pokemon use recover. if it lives, keep using that until Munchlax faints of Poison. i tried it with Dusclops, and was successful. it is a safe way to faint Munchlax.

credits kife and edgey12345

nochicken
01-08-2010, 09:11 PM
shiny for day time

A HUGE challenge in TPPC, yet a challenge that is highly rewarding, is the list of Battle Towers. And, you know, a high number of TPPC players, for the past few years, have struggled to reap the rewards from the Forest Tower, Whirlpool Tower and Inferno Tower. Let me explain.

In each of the towers, you face a demanding battle against TWENTY Pokemon, each more than TWO TIMES the highest level in your Roster. Beating these towers will earn you a Celebi, Lugia or Ho-oh, relative to which tower you beat. And for the first time in more than two years, I am able to say that I have beaten a battle tower. Yup, you heard me, I beat a battle tower. Which one, you may ask? The whirlpool tower, which, when beaten, nets you a Lugia.

But, you know what's even better than that? The fact that now, YOU have the chance to beat the battle towers using the given set. That's right, with this set, it is more than possible to win. I'd say this set makes it possible to beat two, if not all three towers.

But for now, let's just focus on the medium-level tower; the one that I've beaten personally: Whirlpool Tower. I will explain my strategy, and the explanations for my choices here. I will provide only this one strategy – it is up to you players to come up with different variations on the team and moveset to see what works well and what does not.

Here are two teams you could use:
DarkKingdra (Level of Choice) at night with Leftovers

And the second team:
DarkDragonite (Level of Choice) at night with Leftovers
DarkDragonite (Level of Choice) at night with Leftover

All Pokemon must be the same level.

I'd recommend the second team at this stage. Here is my explanation for the Pokemon:
Dragonite: Due to it's type, it is resistant to Surf, Flamethrower AND Crosschop. This means the only one of the opponent's attacks that does a substantial amount of damage is Hyper Beam, but that will not even kill you in one hit. Leftover heals you between turns, too.
Kingdra: Due to it's type, it will take only one quarter of the damage a different Pokemon would take for the moves Surf and Flamethrower. The downfall is that Crosschop does a substantial amount of damage.

It is important that you find the right mix of these two Pokemon, as a one-sided team will lead to a downfall.

As for Movesets:
Gigadrain
Toxic/Thunderwave
Dig
Extremespeed/Doublekick

Toxic obviously does damage each turn. Gigadrain will restore a nice amount of health. Dig will keep you out of trouble for a turn. Extremespeed is good for finishing off final hp (I would have won had I used it at the time!), however Doublekick can do a good amount of damage. If you use thunderwave instead of toxic, go with Doublekick, as you go first anyway.

Now, for the strategy:
Start with Toxic/Thunderwave. If it is successful, take into account the amount of damage that was dealt to you. If it was average – high, use Gigadrain, and hope that you gain hp instead of losing it.
Then, proceed with doublekick/dig until another chunk of your hp is gone. Gigadrain, then doublekick your way to victory.

However, in some cases you will need to change up your strategy. For example, after a hyper beam, ALWAYS use double kick. If you have full health, mix it up and change up between both giga drain and dig. If you're lucky, you'll get dealt only a low amount of health and will also have one turn in which you take zero damage. Then, finish a Pokemon with extremespeed whenever given the chance.

That's about all, for every Pokemon. Please note, this strategy is HEAVILY reliant on luck, and it took me a good 2000+ battles to reach the final Pokemon, and another few hundred to win. I do not, in anyway, guarantee that you will win with this set, nor do I believe it is the best possible, but sometimes it is best to be given the foundations for a building and build up independently. Good luck with the tower, you'll definitely need it. wink
credits King Killa

nochicken
01-08-2010, 09:13 PM
Unown Tower Guide

Phase 1:
You will face 26 pokemon (unown a-z)

Sets That I can guarentee that work:
6x 1k Giratinas + Leftovers
1x 2.4k Giratina + Leftovers
1x 2.4k Lugia + Leftovers

Moveset:
Gigadrain
-
-
-
*leftovers

This is for all pokemon on your team.

Strategy:

Just Continuly attack the unowns using Gigidrain, that is all there is to it.

Prize- Rare Metal

Phase Two:

***You need the items Twilight Orb/Rod to unlock the tower. To get these items beat stage 1 x 6 to get 6 rare metals to form one of the items. To get the Orb, make a fire type poke your starter and attach raremetals to each poke in your roster and defeat the evo gym. For the Rod make a metal type your starter, attach the metals and defeat the evo gym.***

The Pokes you will be facing in phase two are:
Unown Z (Physic, Crosschop, Hyperbeam, Flamethrower, Haze)
ShinyRayquaza (Icebeam, Crosschop, Rockslide, Haze, Flamethrower, Surf, Shadowball, Crunch)
DarkLatios (Icebeam, Crosschop, Rockslide, Haze, Flamethrower, Surf, Shadowball, Crunch)
DarkLatias (Icebeam, Crosschop, Rockslide, Haze, Flamethrower, Surf, Shadowball, Crunch)
ShinyLugia/Ho-oh (Icebeam, Crosschop, Rockslide, Haze, Flamethrower, Surf, Shadowball, Crunch)
ShinyGroudon/Kyrogue (Icebeam, Crosschop, Rockslide, Haze, Flamethrower, Surf, Shadowball, Crunch)

Your Roster:
I recommend using Dark pokemon and pokes at level 2.4k.

DarkMismagius 2.4k
-Gigadrain
-Toxic
-Fly
*Twilight Orb/Rod

DarkSwampert 2.4k
-Icebeam
-Toxic
-Fly
-Extremespeed
*Leftovers

DarkSwampert 2.4k
-Toxic
-Fly
-Extremespeed
*Leftovers

DarkSwampert 2.4k
-Toxic
-Fly
-Extremespeed
*Leftovers

DarkSwampert 2.4k
-Toxic
-Fly
-Extremespeed
*Leftovers

Any Ghost type, any level
-Toxic
-Fly
*X-accuracy

Strategy:
1. Use DarkMismagius using gigadrain to ko the Unown Z
2. Switch to DarkSwampert and use icebeam on Rayquaza (If you are using 2.4ks use extremespeed when its health drops below 1000.
< If you lose either of these pokes, restart>
3. Switch to your next swampert and toxic Latios, then use fly until it is dead, using extremespeed when its health is near 0.
4. Switch to a new swampert and repeat step 3.
5. repeat step 4 against lugia/ho-oh
6. Switch to one of your two ghost pokes and toxic groudon/kyrogue then use fly. Keep using fly until your poke or groudon dies. Once your poke dies switch to a new one using fly. Do this until groudon dies.

Tips:
Try a 1k giratina set using the same moves and strategy.

Phase 3:

To unlock this stage your starting pokes must have Twilight orb on your first poke and twilight rod on the second.

Roster+Moves+Items:

DarkMismagius 2.4k
- Toxic
- Fly
- DoubleKick
- Icebeam
*Twiligh Orb

DarkMismagius 2.4k
- Toxic
- Fly
- Doublekick
- Icebeam
*Twilight Rod

Giratina
- Gigadrain
- Toxic
- Fly
- Doublekick
*Leftovers

DarkSwampert 2.4k
- Toxic
- Fly
- Extremespeed
- Icebeam
*Leftovers

DarkSlaking 2.4k
- Doublekick
- Toxic
- Fly
- Icebeam
*Leftovers

DarkSlaking
- Icebeam
- Toxic
- Fly
- Extremespeed
* Leftovers

Opponents:
20 unowns (a-t)
Shiny Ho-oh
Shiny Regirock
Shiny Regice
Shiny Registeel
Shiny Rayquaza
Shiny Groudon

Strategy:
1. You start with with mismagius, switch to Giratina instead (you need to make the switch so your poke will fight with leftovers). Using Giratina, Gigadrain all the unowns.
2. Switch to swampert against Ho-oh, toxic then use fly to ko it.
3. Switch to Slaking and use DK against all the Regis, if slaking dies switch to Giratina or a mismagius.
4. Use your final Slaking using icebeam to KO rayquaza.
5. Switch to Mismagius use Toxic on groudon. If you fail poison Groudon and you die switch pokes and try toxicing it again. Once Groudon has been poisoned use fly until groudon is dead.
credits aotearoa0

nochicken
01-08-2010, 09:14 PM
TPPC - Guide To Beating SS Anne

Table of Contents
I. Basics of SS Anne
II. Team + Items
III. Where To Find The Items
IV. Move Set
V. Strategy
Credits

I. Basics of SS Anne
Hey, I felt like making a guide to beating SS Anne because people said they had trouble and they couldn't get over 100 kills. But they were desperate to be in the top 3 for special pokemons. Well today I'll be helping you get into the top 3. If you want to find the SS Anne its right here:
SS Anne ok, as soon as you click it you will see the top three people in there and a part where it says ''All Aboard The SS Anne!'' just click it and you will see a list of pokemons.

II. Team + Items
Ok now were on part 2 which your wondering and you need a Team for getting the most kills on SS Anne well here it is also it will tell you what item you need.
Roster #1 Best One But Not Preferred
DarkKingdra (Any Level) (Attach Leftovers At Night)

Roster #2 I Prefer This One Since It's Cheap (Alternate)
ShinySnorlax (Level 150) (Attach Leftovers At Night)

Roster #3 This One Is Pretty Good - By Timmah
DarkSlaking (Any Level) (Attach Leftovers At Night)

All Pokemons must be same level.

III. Where To Find The Items
Ok, you need Leftovers? Well you might find leftovers all at Magic Mountain from Spheals they are pretty hard to find. It took me approximate 20 minutes to find 6 Leftovers and I decided to get bored but dont worry it wont take 1 hour just to find it unless your computer is very very old. You also might wanna use King's Rock but I prefer Leftovers to heal and King's Rock is just too make your oppenent flinch about 30% the time or so.

IV. Move Set
Hey again you still reading this? Well you've finally got your roster and everything set? Well obviously you need a move set to get lots of kills off the SS Anne the secret move set for SS Anne is:
Doublekick
Toxic
Gigadrain
Fly/Dig

Q: Which is better Fly or Dig?
A: I prefer Fly since Fly has lesser accuracy but will affect all monsters and sometimes theres flying types and dig wont affect when your healing from Leftovers.

V. Strategy
Hey, If your on a grass pokemon and Doublekick wont affect much and dig wont to? Just use this combo to wear them off
Toxic
Then Fly/Gigadrain if your low on hp I suggest you use Gigadrain so you will heal hp from Leftovers and Gigadrain also if you have lots of hp use Fly to hit em while your healing from Leftovers at 6:00PM TPPC Time + then Leftovers will activate. Also when your on other pokemon and Gigadrain will work on em just keep on using Gigadrain till they faint so you have tons of HP Left. Hope I helped!

Also by facts and doing Calculations 1 ShinySlaking can get you over 1000 kills!

Credits
Readers For Reading This
dragonlord325 for giving some tips also.
Shrimpy for Creating TPPC
Timmah for the Idea of ShinySlakings.

credits Idathoe

nochicken
01-08-2010, 09:16 PM
Legend Guide

Best Team To Use
DarkDragonite Level: 150 with Leftovers at Night

The reason I picked this team is simple. Leftovers will restore health in between rounds, while the Dark change and it being night will give it more defense, health, and attack. I chose Dragonite because it is resistant to three of the four enemy moves that can damage you.

Best Move set (For all 6)
Seismic Toss
Recover
Counter / Mirror Coat
Toxic / Thunder Wave / Double Team

Legend's Move set
Haze
Hyper Beam
Flamethrower
Crosschop
Surf

Munchlax
Type(s) - Normal
Item - Focus Band

Munchlax is extremely slow, so just beat on him and heal when you need to.

Rayquaza
Type(s) - Dragon and Flying
Item - Focus Band

Either posion it or paralyze it to gain an edge. If you posion, use Mirror Coat or Counter and if you paralyze, alternate between Seismic Toss and Recover. Be careful, however, Rayquaza can destroy you with his weakest Hyper Beam in one turn.

Metagross
Type(s) - Steel and Psychic
Item - Leftovers

Poison won't work because of the steel type. He, like Rayquaza, can take you out with one Hyper Beam, so Counter or Mirror Coat and hope for a OHKO.

GoldenLugia
Level: 1.75x the highest level in your roster
Type(s) - Psychic and Flying
Item - Leftovers

The weakest but most annoying of the Legend's Pokemon, because of that +15 stat boost. Paralyze is the best bet here, then Seismic Toss and Recover.

ShinyKyogre
Type(s) - Water
Item - Twlight Rod

Compared to GoldeLugia, this is easy. Only problem is that you might not have many DarkDragonite left, but it is possible to get here still with six. Poison or paralyze and lay into it.

ShinyGroudon
Level: 20x the highest level in your roster
Type(s) - Ground
Item - None

The father of all bad boys, ShinyGroundon is most likely the most overpowered enemy in any game that exists. I have never played a game where the relation of the strongest enemy compared the the train is this wide. Every single one of his attacks can kill you in a single move. You need to either Double Team or Paralyze and hope he uses Haze. Posion is not recommended because you probably won't survive long enough for it to kill him. This battle is pure luck.

Tips
Rather than hitting the Continue Battle link, switch Pokemon. This will start you off with the next Pokemon at full health.

Try using the item King's Rock. What this does is cause your enemy to flinch at a higher ratio. If you can paralyze the enemy and get them to flinch after using Hyper Beam, they won't recharge, which means they will lose two turn, rather than just one. Couple this with a move that already causing flinching, like Body Slam or Rock Slide.

Your team makes all the difference. Magma will give you 5% more damage, both to you and the enemy. With this powerhouses, that is a bad thing. However, Team Aqua gives you 5% less damage, to you and the enemy, but with Seismic Toss, Counter, Mirror Coat, and Toxic, it doesn't matter. Aqua is the best choice.

Try your own strategies! DarkDragonite is hands down the best Pokemon to use for this, since being Dark is has the best stats. At least until generation four is release. Also, improvise the moves. These moves brought me to a tie with the Legend several times. Had a whole lot of luck, too.

THEY MUST ALL BE THE SAME LEVEL!! This is NOT an option. One level difference between your Pokemon can mean fifty more levels on the enemy.

Table Of Contents
I. Pokemon
II. Moves
III. Team Affiliation

Answers

Pokemon
When you consider what pokemon you are going to use against the towers or Legend, firstly, you must consider the moves they are going to use against you. The moves for which they do use are:

Surf - A water Elemental
Flamethrower - A fire Elemental
Crosschop - A Fighting Elemental
Hyperbeam - A Normal elemental
Haze - An Ice Elemental
Recover - A Normal Elemental

The last two moves can be ignored, as they do nothing to you in the long term. The first 4 moves do. As you can see, they are a water, fire, fighting and normal. This means that the pokemon YOU should be using should be one of the following. Some types combinations may not exist in the RPG:

Water/Psychic - Surf, FlameThrower, Crosschop all do minimal damage.
Water/Flying - Surf, Flamethrower, Crosschop all do minimal damage.
Dragon/Flying - Surf, Flamethrower and Crosschop all do minimal damage.
Poison/Water - Surf, Flamethrower and Crosshop all do minimal damage.
Water/Dragon - Surf, Flamethrower, and Crosschop all do minimal damage.
Ghost/Water - Surf, Flamethrower do minimal damage. Crosschop and Hyperbeam do no damage.
Ghost/Dragon - Surf, Flamethrower do minimal damage. Crosschop and Hyperbeam do no damage.

A pure ghost type will work as well, as long as it has high Special Defence and high HP. Normal defence can be ignored, as those moves will never hit your ghost type.

Moves

The moves for which you may use for the towers and legend differ a bit. For the legend, you'll want to use something akin to the following:
Thunderwave - You get first move each turn unless you're pokemon is too slow. This means you can heal before they attack, and thus survive a hyperbeam if played right.
Toxic - For pokemon you are already faster than, or pokemon you want to kill quickly.
Seismic Toss - The attacking move you'll use.
Recover/Morning Sun/Synthesis/Moonlight - Your healing moves

For the towers, you'd want to go with something similar, but maybe a move that heals and attacks. For example, maybe a Gigadrain or Megadrain instead of the healing moves.

Team Affiliation

This means if you are TPPC, TR, Magma or Aqua. For the purpose of the Legend and with the set up suggested, you'll want to use Aqua, because, if you followed the suggestion I gave earlier on the pokemon elements to use, you are already taking minimal damage. If you add on an extra 5% defence to that, you are now taking nearly no damage at all, plus left overs, you should find yourself being able to attack for 2 or 3 turns in a row before having to heal.

Do not use Magma, because you have 5% LESS defense, and thus will not get nearly as far as you are taking more damage and the moves suggested do damage that ignores this 5% bonus. TR and TPPC are really just throw away teams to belong to in regards to the towers.
credits Shrimpy

nochicken
01-08-2010, 09:17 PM
Lavender Tower (Giratini)
I prefer to do this in the day as the Dark Pokemon can be a real pain to beat at night. Shiny 1k set for this one.

Moveset
Kingdra1:
Surf
Gigadrain
Ice Beam
Thunderwave

Swampert1:
Doublekick
Crunch
Thunderwave
Earthquake

Metagross OR Slaking:
Thunderwave
Ice Beam/Earthquake
Doublekick
Crunch

Kingdra2:
Surf
Gigadrain
Ice Beam
Thunderwave

Kingdra3 OR Tyranitar:
Crunch Crunch
Gigadrain Earthquake
Ice Beam Gigadrain (use it against Gastrodon if you survive and are low on health)
Thunderwave Thunderwave

Swampert2:
Doublekick
Gigadrain
Thunderwave
Earthquake

1. Kingdra1 for the kill - Surf then Giga Drain
2. Continue with Kingdra1 - Repeat Above
3. Switch to Swampert1 - Earthquake to death
4. Switch to Kingdra 3 - Crunch/Shadowball -
5. Continue with Kingdra 3 - Crunch/Shadowball -
6. Switch to Metagross/Slaking - Doublekick
7. Continue with Meta/Slak - Doublekick
8. Continue with Meta/Slak - Doublekick
9. Continue with Meta/Slak - Earthquake/Doublekick
10. Continue with Meta/Slak - Doublekick/IceBeam/Flamethrower/Fly
11. Switch to a full health Swampert - Earthquake
12. Switch to a mid health kingdra - Surf
13. Continue with Kingdra/Switch to Swamp if low on health - Ice Beam/Rock Slide
14. Switch to a low health Kingdra - Gigadrain for health or Surf
15. Kingdra with mid health - Ice Beam
16. Abuse it with a weakened Kingdra to recover Health - Gigadrain
17. Abuse it with a weakened Kingdra to recover Health - Gigadrain
18. Relatively hard to take down but you have no choice really - Crunch/Shadowball
19. Eartquake from Swampert works best here - Crunch/Shadowball/Earthquake
20. Switch to a full health Kingdra and land a thunderwave first, then Ice Beam/Dragonbreath. Most likely it will kill it off so switch once dead to something else, Swampert\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earthquake and Metagross\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s/Slaking\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Ice beam/Crunch will work as well. This battle is somewhat luck and if you play through and have 3-4 pokemon alive before facing D.Girat then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re awarded a Giratina for your efforts.
T-Wave – The following before attacking: 3-7, 10-11, 13, 19-20

I have a possible variant idea for this, you can change 1 Kingdra into a Slaking so it can use doublekick to take down the 4-5 dark types that pop up after mismagius and you can swap the metagross for a tyranitar and give it crunch. Banette will probably go down quick but you need to thunderwave mismagius cause it has high sp def and speed and then use tyranitars crunch. If you live save Tyranitar until the last three come out. You won\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t need to paralyze dusknoir but you will need to do it on rotom and giratina. I found tyrant to be really helpful in the end but its really fragile to use cause its super weak against crosschop and it doesn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t absorb other attacks that well besides hyperbeam, crunch and shadowball.

And yeah, enjoy. Icredits go to u3

nochicken
01-08-2010, 09:19 PM
Inferno Tower

Prize: Ho - oh

Team:

Your team should consist of 6 x Shiny/Dark Kingdra's or 6 x Shiny/Dark Swampert's. I prefer Swampert as it is unaffected by thunderbolt and rockslide may make it flinch but usually causes little to no damage with leftovers.

Go with Shiny if you’re on more in the daytime (Tppc time that is) Dark if you’re on in the Evening.
I prefer you go with shiny set because you can use the set at any time.

My Team Consist of Both

Dark/Shiny Swampert
Dark/Shiny Swampert
Dark/Shiny Swampert
Dark/Shiny Swampert
Dark/Shiny Swampert
Dark/Shiny Swampert

Level:

I prefer a 1k set if you can afford it. But I have won many Ho - oh’s with a level 400 and level 600 sets.

Note: - Make sure that all your Pokémon’s are of the same level you will have a greater chance of winning.

[b][u][i]Items:
Leftovers should be attached to all 6 of your Pokémon’s.

Moves:

All should have Dig and Toxic that is a given, but I'll list the other 2 moves each Pokémon should have

1st Pokémon – Doublekick, Gigadrain, Toxic, Dig.

2nd Pokémon – Extremespeed, Seismictoss, Toxic, Dig.

3rd Pokémon – Extremespeed, Gigadrain, Toxic, Dig.

4th Pokémon – Extremespeed, Seismictoss, Toxic, Dig.

5th Pokémon – Flamethrower, Rockslide, Toxic, Dig.

6th Pokémon – Flamethrower, Rockslide, Toxic, Dig.

Gigadrain on the # 1 and # 3 Pokémon is just a slot that I rarely use. I just have Gigadrain under it because it is useful in regaining health against Marowak and Golem.

Strategy:

Houndour- Doublekick only (shouldn’t take but 1 to 2 hits)

Marowak- Toxic then Gigadrain over and over (you should gain more hp than you lose)

Ninetales- Toxic then Dig

Scizor - Switch to your 5th or 6th Pokémon and Flamethrower it to death (immune to toxic)

Magmar - Toxic then Dig

Flareon- Toxic then Dig

Steelix - Switch to your 5th or 6th Pokémon and flamethrower to death (also immune to toxic)

Rapidash - Toxic then Dig

Ampharos - Toxic then Dig

Gligar - Toxic then Doublekick/Seismictoss

Golem - Toxic the Gigadrain (you should gain more hp than you lose)

Forretress - Switch to your 5th or 6th Pokémon and flamethrower to death (also immune to toxic)

Moltres - Toxic then Rockslide with your 5th or 6th Pokémon

Hitmonchan - Toxic then Dig

Hitmonlee - Toxic then Dig

Skarmory - Switch to your 5th or 6th Pokémon and flamethrower to death (also immune to toxic)

Arcanine - Toxic then Dig

Charizard - Toxic then Seismictoss/Rockslide (Rockslide Preferred if your 5th or 6th Pokémon is still alive)

Typhlosion- Toxic then Dig

Entei- Toxic then Dig/Seismictoss if you have full hp on one or more Pokémon’s

Tips: the most important part to success is to know when to quit, if your 1st and 2nd Pokémon die before you get to Steelix you better will start over. But anyway Good luck I hope whoever tries this is successful.

nochicken
01-08-2010, 09:20 PM
Inferno Tower Guide

Team:

Your team should consist of 6 S/D Kingdra's or 6 S/D Swampert's. I prefer Swampert as it is unnafected by thunderbolt and rockslide may make it flinch but ussually causes little to no damage with leftovers.

Go with Shiny if your on more in the daytime (tppc time that is) Dark if your on in the Evening.

My Team Consist of Both

DarkSwampert ♂ 1,006
ShinySwampert ♂ 1,008
DarkSwampert ♂ 1,008
DarkSwampert ♂ 1,008
ShinySwampert ♂ 1,006
ShinySwampert ♂ 1,006

Level:

The level of your team makes it a great deal easier than people think. Level 150-500 teams Ussually have a lower Win Percentage. While Some of my friends have 2.5k sets that do really well.

Items:
Leftovers should be attached to all 6

Moves:

All Should have Dig and Toxic that is a given, but I'll list the other 2 moves each pogey should have

1st Pogey-DoubleKick/Gigadrain

2nd Pogey-Extremespeed/Seismictoss

3rd Pogey-Extremespeed/Gigadrain

4th Pogey-Extremespeed/Seismictoss

5th Pogey-Flamethrower/Rockslide

6th Pogey-Flamethrower/Rockslide

Gigadrain on the # 1 and # 3 pokemon is just a slot that I rarely use. I just have Gigadrain under it because it is usefull in regaining health against Marowak and Golem.

Strategy:

Houndour- Doublekick only (shouldnt take but 1 to 2 hits)

Marowak- Toxic then Gigadrain over and over (you should gain more hp than you lose)

Ninetales- Toxic then Dig

Scizor- Switch to your 5th or 6th pogey and Flamethrower it to death (immune to toxic)

Magmar- Toxic then Dig

Flareon- Toxic then Dig

Steelix- Switch to your 5th or 6th pogey and flamethrower to death (also immune to toxic)

Rapidash- Toxic then Dig

Ampharos- Toxic then Dig

Gligar- Toxic then Doublekick/Seismictoss

Golem- Toxic the Gigadrain (you should gain more hp than you lose)

Forretress- Switch to your 5th or 6th pogey and flamethrower to death (also immune to toxic)

Moltres- Toxic then Rockslide with your 5th or 6th pogey

Hitmonchan- Toxic then Dig

Hitmonlee- Toxic then Dig

Skarmory- Switch to your 5th or 6th pogey and flamethrower to death (also immune to toxic)

Arcanine- Toxic then Dig

Charizard- Toxic then Seismictoss/Rockslide (Rockslide Preffered if your 5th or 6th pogey is still alive)

Typhlosion- Toxic then Dig

Entei- Toxic then Dig/Seismictoss if you have full hp on one or more pogeys

I hope this helps. I have beatin the Inferno tower 3 times with this strategy. To me the most important part to success is knowing when to quit, if my 1st and 2nd pokemon die before I get to Steelix I will start over. But anywayz Goodluck I hope whoever tries this is successfull.

If this guide works for you post with your Ho-Oh and I will list it!

This Guide has been successful for the Following:

Zack - 12 Ho-Oh's
Tiberious- 10 Ho-Oh's
<3shinchan>3 - 7 Ho-Oh's
Musty - 4 Ho-Oh's
Chamillionare- 3 Ho-Oh's
Sparkers - 1 Ho-Oh
T10- 1 Ho-Oh
Luke1996Rocs- 5 Ho-Oh's
@Dark7- 7 Ho-Oh's
BRONCO- 20 Ho-Oh's

credits zack

nochicken
01-08-2010, 09:23 PM
Well, since I don't see a Whirlpool Tower guide out, here's one, even though alot of people might already know the strategy.

Sorry if this won't be very detailed.

The set that I use is a Dark Kingdra set 1k, all attached with Leftovers. Preferrably I would use the set at night because of the stat boost.

Other sets are acceptable, I've seen/heard of sets as low as 400 winning, you can also use Swamperts too.

As for the moves:

Extremespeed
Gigadrain
Toxic
Fly

For all 6 pokemon.

Now the strategy:

Pretty much Toxic/Gigadrain all the pokemon except the ones that I will name later on. If the enemy is low on HP, usually around 500 or so, use Extremespeed to finish it off. If you're low on HP, try using Fly and hope that they don't land a critical hit.

Now for the Pokemon that you beat not using the above strategy:

For Pidgeot: Toxic/Fly your way through, using Extremespeed if needed
For Poliwrath (optional) : You could Toxic/Fly or just Gigadrain, but the Toxic/Fly strategy saves more HP, using Extremespeed if needed
For Gyarados: Toxic/Fly your way through, using Extremespeed if needed
For Dragonite: Toxic/Fly your way through, using Extremespeed if needed
For Articuno: Toxic/Fly your way through, using Extremespeed if needed
For Kingdra: Toxic/Fly your way through, using Extremespeed if needed

Now for the Pokemon that you beat using only Gigadrain:

Remoraid
Seadra
Wooper
Blastoise
Azumarill
Corsola
Quagsire

--------------

I hope this guide works for you, although it may take a few tries.

Credits:
---------
NeoDyne
Shrimpy - For making Tppc.
King Killa - For making the first working & official Whirlpool Tower guide. (I think.)

nochicken
01-08-2010, 09:23 PM
Mystical Forest Guide
Version 1.0

Information
In the Mystical Forest you will face 20 Pokémon. If you defeat all Twenty of these Pokémon
you will recieve a special legendary called Celebi.

Pokémon Team
You can get S/D Swampert's From Secret-Swap,Trading,Buying or Evolving.
Note: Dark Swampert gets a 10 point increse between (6PM - 6AM TPPC time)
Shiny Swampert gets a 5 point increase between (6AM - 6PM TPPC time)

Item's
If you dont have Leftovers, there are two ways to get them.

Level
I have tried to win a few Celebi's with my level 600 set but I find them way harder to win.
I now use a 1k set becuase it is really successful and I win a lot of Celebi's with it.
If you can afford a 1k set I suggest you get it. Becuase Celebi's will be way easier to win.
Make sure the level's of your Pokémon are all the same.

Move's
These are the move's you will need to set.

Strategy
Bulbasaur - Doublekick
Ivysaur - Seismictoss
ShinyVenusaur - Fly (If your Swampert faints I suggest you restart the battle.)
Vileplume - Fly
Victreebel - Fly
Exeggutor - Fly/Seismictoss (If you still have your first Swampert you are going great.)
Jumpluff - Seismictoss
Pidgeot - Doublekick
Dodrio - Fly
Forretress - Flamethrower and use Fly to recover
Umbreon - Doublekick
Misdreavus - Toxic,Fly
Scizor - Flamethrower
Eevee - Doublekick/Seismictoss
Raichu - Seismictoss
Ursaring - Doublekick
Stantler - Doublekick
Blissey - Doublekick
Celebi - Toxic,Fly,Seismictoss

For winning this battle, you've received a (n) Celebi !
Celebi has been added to your box!

Thank You To Everyone Who Helped Me Make This Guide

credits LugiaXp77

Jawa
01-08-2010, 09:29 PM
I'm pretty sure these are all already in the UCG's. Or at least the S.S. Anne guide is.

nochicken
01-08-2010, 09:29 PM
well did my best to repost the most

nochicken
01-08-2010, 09:31 PM
I'm pretty sure these are all already in the UCG's. Or at least the S.S. Anne guide is.

good be but i reposted the origenels ones for sure whit the credit till the peopel ho day belong to

kakashi
01-09-2010, 05:24 AM
wow thanks a lot for that link. If only i new knew which domain the tppc.info was forwarded to before. thanks bro.

nochicken
01-09-2010, 05:54 AM
wow thanks a lot for that link. If only i new knew which domain the tppc.info was forwarded to before. thanks bro.

your welkom if it help us its good

Porygon2
01-09-2010, 07:58 AM
They are here in the forum why do you reposted it :lol:

Click the link

http://forums.tppc.info/showthread.php?t=209

Its the same like yours :tongue:

nochicken
01-09-2010, 10:18 AM
They are here in the forum why do you reposted it :lol:

Click the link

http://forums.tppc.info/showthread.php?t=209

Its the same like yours :tongue:

these are the origenals whit the names from the persons ho made them look good
the others are kopies and have been otherd

Porygon2
01-09-2010, 01:48 PM
you reclame your sets with that guides.On all of the tops its not post this pokes to original threads.

nochicken
01-09-2010, 03:46 PM
you reclame your sets with that guides.On all of the tops its not post this pokes to original threads.

and still they are the origenal if you dont believ take the link i posted in the top and look them up in the old forum
you will see

Porygon2
01-09-2010, 03:48 PM
If you post your pokes them that mean thats not original !!! Are you idiot ? You make an edit on it.

nochicken
01-09-2010, 03:56 PM
I dont post anny pokemons frend I just copie paste them and if you check mine treads in the trade section you see difrend pokes this means look in a mirror befor you going to insult

Porygon2
01-13-2010, 08:17 AM
oo you are realy smart ,like a wild goat.

nochicken
01-13-2010, 10:56 AM
oo you are realy smart ,like a wild goat.

do you help others >?

Dragon77
01-13-2010, 10:24 PM
The Official Tppc Guides
All The Following Guides Have Been Written By LugiaXp77
This Thread Is not Finished Yet So When It Is I Will Repost The Thread And Delete This Thread.

Index
1. TPPC Legends
2. Inferno Tower
3. Mystical Forest
4. Whirlpool Tower
5. Unown Tower
6. Unown Tower Phase 1 ««« Will Be Added Really Soon
7. Unown Tower Phase 2 ««« Will Be Added Really Soon
8. Unown Tower Phase 3 ««« Will Be Added Really Soon
9. Lavendar Tower ««« Will Be Added Really Soon

»TPPC Legends
Prize: Entei, Raikou, Suicune

Table Of Content
1. The Information
2. The Team
3. The Moves
4. The Level
5. The Items
6. The Strategy
7. Tips and Hints

1. The Information
In the TPPC Legends you face 6 Pokémon.
If you defeat all 6 of these Pokémon you will receive a Legendary dog.
There are 3 legendary dogs you can win.
Suicune
Raikou
Entei

2. The Team
Your team should consist of 6 Shiny or Dark Swamperts.
Shiny and Dark Swampert's Can Be Obtained By:
Evolution of S/D Marshtomp, Buying, Trading or Secret Swapping
Note: Dark Swamperts Get a 10 point increase between (6PM - 6AM TPPC time)
Shiny Swamperts Get a 5 point increase all the time.

3. The Moves
Here are the best moves to set for your team of Swamperts
1st Swampert - Doublekick, Icebeam, Toxic, Dig
2nd Swampert - Earthquake, Icebeam, Toxic, Dig
3rd Swampert - Seismictoss, Earthquake, Toxic, Dig
4th Swampert - Seismictoss, Nightshade, Toxic, Dig
5th Swampert - Seismictoss, Nightshade, Toxic, Dig
6th Swampert - Seismictoss, Nightshade, Toxic, Dig

4. The Level
My main set is level 2500+ I won 16 Legendary Dogs in 24 hours with this set.
I have tried beating the legends with a level 400 DarkSwampert set but it took for ever to poison Groudon so I added 2 Spiritombs level 5 in to the set and I won.
I also tried a level 1000 set it worked well and I won myself an Entei.

5. The Items
If you don’t have Leftovers catch Spheal on the Magic Mountain map... there is a chance that one will have one attached.

6. The Strategy

Munchlax - On Your First Swampert Use Doublekick until Munchlax faints.

Rayquaza - Continue with the same Swampert and use Icebeam until Rayquaza faints. If you faint then start again there’s about a 1/15 chance you will faint.

Metagross - Switch to your Second Swampert and use Earthquake until Metagross faints.

GoldenLugia - Switch to your Third Swampert and use Seismictoss or Nightshade until Lugia faints.

ShinyKyogre - Switch to your Fourth Swampert and use Seismictoss until ShinyKyogre faints if your Swampert loses half of its HP switch to your next Swampert and use Seismictoss again.

ShinyGroudon - Use Toxic on Groudon if you die switch to your next Swampert and use Toxic again until you poison Groudon when Groudon is poisoned use dig and keep using dig until you die when you die switch to your next Swampert and keep using dig and when you die again change to your next swampert and use dig if you lose all your Swampert have another try your work will pay off really fast. Trust me your hard work will pay off after a few turns.

7. Tips and Hints

Tip 1
You should get to Groudon with all your Pokémon still alive if you don’t it will be harder to defeat Groudon.

Tip 2
If you are finding it really hard to poison Groudon then try X-Accuracy instead of Leftovers because
X-Accuracy increases your accuracy by 20%.

Hint 1
To defeat Groudon you need to attack him 16 times.

Hint 2
Groudon is 20x your highest level in your roster.
The rest are about 2-3x your highest level in your roster.

»Inferno Tower
Prize: Ho-Oh

Table of Content
1. Information
2. Pokémon Team
3. Level
4. Items
5. Moves
6. Strategy

1. Information
In the Inferno tower you will face 20 Pokémon.
If you defeat all Twenty of these Pokémon you will receive a special legendary called Ho-Oh.

2. Pokémon Team
You can get S/D Swampert's From Secret-Swap, Trading, Buying or Evolving.
Note: Dark Swampert gets a 10 point increase between (6PM - 6AM TPPC time)
Shiny Swampert gets a 5 point increase all the time.

3. Level
I have won Ho-Oh’s with my level 400 set but they are way harder to win.
I now use a 2.5k set because I win loads of Ho-Oh's with it.
If you can afford a 1k set I suggest you get it.
Make sure the levels of your Pokémon are all the same.

4. Items
If you don’t have Leftovers catch Spheal on the Magic Mountain map... there is a chance that one will have one attached.

5. Moves
Swampert - Doublekick, Seismictoss, Dig, Toxic
Swampert - Doublekick, Seismictoss, Dig, Toxic
Swampert - Doublekick, Gigadrain, Dig, Toxic
Swampert - Gigadrain, Seismictoss, Dig, Toxic
Swampert – Flamethrower, Rockslide, Dig, Toxic
Swampert - Flamethrower, Rockslide, Dig, Toxic

6. Strategy
Houndour - Doublekick
Marowak - Toxic then Gigadrain over and over
Ninetales - Toxic then keep using Dig
Scizor - Switch to your 5th or 6th Pokémon and Use Flamethrower over and over
Magmar - Toxic then keep using Dig
Flareon - Toxic then keep using Dig
Steelix - Switch to your 5th or 6th Pokémon and Use Flamethrower over and over
Rapidash - Toxic then keep using Dig
Ampharos - Toxic then keep using Dig
Gligar - Toxic then use Doublekick or Seismictoss over and over
Golem - Toxic then Gigadrain over and over
Forretress - Switch to your 5th or 6th Pokémon and Use Flamethrower over and over
Moltres - Toxic then Rockslide over and over with your 5th or 6th Pokémon
Hitmonchan - Toxic then keep using Dig
Hitmonlee - Toxic then keep using Dig
Skarmory - Switch to your 5th or 6th Pokémon and Use Flamethrower over and over
Arcanine - Toxic then keep using Dig
Charizard -Toxic then Seismictoss or just Rockslide
Typhlosion - Toxic then keep using Dig
Entei - Toxic then Dig or Seismictoss over and over

»Mystical Forest

Table of Content
1. Information
2. Pokémon Team
3. Items
4. Level
5. Moves
6. Strategy

1. Information
In the Mystical Forest you will face 20 Pokémon. If you defeat all Twenty of these Pokémon you will receive a special legendary called Celebi.

2. Pokémon Team

3. Items
You need to attach Leftovers to all the Swampert's in your team. If you don’t have Leftovers catch Spheal on the Magic Mountain map... there is a chance that one will have one attached.

4. Level
I have tried to win a few Celebi's with my level 600 set but I find them way harder to win.
I now use a 1k set because it is really successful and I win a lot of Celebi's with it.
If you can afford a 1k set I suggest you get it. Because Celebi's will be easier and faster to win.
Make sure the levels of your Pokémon are all the same.

5. Moves
Swampert - Doublekick, Fly, Seismictoss, Toxic
Swampert - Flamethrower, Fly, Seismictoss, Toxic
Swampert - Flamethrower, Fly, Seismictoss, Toxic

6. Strategy
Bulbasaur - Doublekick
Ivysaur - Seismictoss
ShinyVenusaur - Fly (If your Swampert faints I suggest restarting the battle.)
Vileplume - Fly
Victreebel - Fly
Jumpluff - Seismictoss
Pidgeot - Doublekick
Dodrio - Fly
Forretress - Flamethrower and Fly to recover (Switch to your 5th or 6th Pokémon.)
Umbreon - Doublekick
Misdreavus – Toxic/Fly
Scizor - Flamethrower
Eevee - Doublekick/Seismictoss (Only use Seismictoss if you don’t have Doublekick.)
Raichu - Seismictoss
Ursaring - Doublekick/Seismictoss (Only use Seismictoss if you don’t have Doublekick.)
Stantler - Doublekick/Seismictoss (Only use Seismictoss if you don’t have Doublekick.)
Blissey - Doublekick
Celebi - Toxic/Fly

»Whirlpool Towers
Prize: Lugia

Table of Content
1. Information
2. Pokémon Team
3. Level
4. Items
5. Moves
6. Strategy

1. Information
In the Whirlpool Tower you will face 20 Pokémon. If you defeat all Twenty of these Pokémon you will receive a special legendary called Lugia.

2. Pokémon Team

3. Level
I tried a variety of levels but the only levels that worked for me was level 800 and higher.
I suggest you go with a 1k set because I haven’t lost once with my 1k set except when an error comes up.

4. Items
You need to attach Leftovers to all the Swampert's in your team. If you don’t have Leftovers catch Spheal on the Magic Mountain map... there is a chance that one will have one attached.

5. Moves
Swampert - Gigadrain, Thunderbolt, Icebeam, Toxic
Swampert - Gigadrain, Rockslide, Thunderbolt, Outrage

6. Strategy
Remoraid - Gigadrain
Seadra - Gigadrain
Octillery - Gigadrain
Pidgeot - Thunderbolt
Wooper - Gigadrain
Vaporeon - Toxic/Gigadrain
Golduck - Toxic/Gigadrain
Poliwrath - Toxic/Gigadrain
Suicune - Thunderbolt
Slowbro - Gigadrain
Gyarados - Thunderbolt
Blastoise - Toxic/Gigadrain
Dragonite - Ice Beam
Azumarill - Gigadrain
Corsola - Gigadrain
Articuno - Rockslide
Slowking - Gigadrain
Feraligatr - Thunderbolt/Gigadrain
Kingdra - Outrage
Quagsire – Gigadrain

»Unown Tower
Prize: Rare Metal

Table of Content
1. Information
2. Pokémon Team
3. Level
4. Items
5. Moves
6. Strategy

1. Information
In the Unown Towers you will battle each letter of the Unown Alphabet when you defeat all 26 of the Unown Pokémon you will receive a RareMetal after you have got 12 RareMetals you can combined 6 of them to make Twilight Rod and combined the other 6 to make Twilight Orb.

2. Pokémon Team
Your team should consist of 3 Giratina’s.
You can obtain Giratina by Trading, Buying or Beating the Lavender Towers.

3. Level
I have only tried 3 Giratina’s at level 800 and level 1000 and both sets worked excellent.

4. Items
You need to attach Leftovers to the 3 Giratina’s If you don’t have Leftovers catch Spheal on the Magic Mountain map... there is a chance that one will have one attached.

5. Moves
Giratina – Shadowball, Toxic, Fly, Gigadrain

6. Strategy
Unown A – Shadowball
Unown B – Shadowball
Unown C – Shadowball
Unown D – Shadowball
Unown E – Shadowball
Unown F – Shadowball
Unown G – Shadowball
Unown H – Shadowball
Unown I – Shadowball
Unown J – Shadowball
Unown K – Shadowball
Unown L – Shadowball
Unown M – Shadowball
Unown N – Shadowball
Unown O – Shadowball
Unown P – Shadowball
Unown Q – Shadowball
Unown R – Shadowball
Unown S – Shadowball
Unown T – Toxic-Shadowball
Unown U – Toxic-Shadowball
Unown V - Toxic-Shadowball
Unown W - Toxic-Shadowball
Unown X - Toxic-Shadowball
Unown Y - Toxic-Shadowball
Unown Z - Toxic-Shadowball

(Use Fly to Recover)
Last edited by LugiaXp77 (2009-09-19 19:33:31)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friends

poklops
01-13-2010, 10:26 PM
whose beaten the legend

nochicken
01-14-2010, 04:48 AM
Dragon77

fair enoff trhe righters urned the credtits :)

nochicken
01-14-2010, 03:31 PM
ShinyBreloom Master

TPPC Trainer ID(s): #2509389

Default jurk
check moves guide

reported

Barkley2009
01-14-2010, 03:46 PM
wow, he's going to get banned for all this flaming

nochicken
01-14-2010, 03:50 PM
see told you

and the stupit thing is i diddend trade anny totedile whit him and he say I did and leveld it up a level 4 / 5 till 21

i good believe someone ript him there are a lott peopel ho do I help a lott peopel whit there starters pokes then i get this lol

coolboy08
01-15-2010, 09:08 PM
well i will trade for a lavander tower guide

nochicken
01-16-2010, 05:22 AM
well i will trade for a lavander tower guide

the guides are free to use for every 1

Dragon77
01-17-2010, 06:08 AM
still think my legends guide is the best remeber i won 20 legendary dogs in 4 days

nochicken
01-17-2010, 06:22 AM
it good be but the levels are so high most cann affort them

when i get tose i wil give it a try ;)

aznknight
01-17-2010, 02:15 PM
Can you clean up the Lavender tower guide a bit???? I can't really understand it =/

nochicken
01-18-2010, 09:50 AM
Can you clean up the Lavender tower guide a bit???? I can't really understand it =/

sorry i wont chance the guides only the rither may

aznknight
01-18-2010, 12:39 PM
Kk....
I wonder where the creator is =O

nochicken
01-19-2010, 10:57 AM
Kk....
I wonder where the creator is =O

wel if you look undre the guides you see the credits go to those are the makers from the guides

ThePokemonTrader
01-28-2010, 05:51 AM
jirachi giuide works with dragonites too