PDA

View Full Version : Guide to Making Your Own Training Account

jinzo1
09-26-2010, 09:34 AM
Well, I'm going to show you how to make a good training account. The older training accounts have now been harder to train on and the Toxic/Fly strategy seems to be useless and here you can be the one to bring back training accounts by making a new one. Owners of training accounts are not updating their moves for some reason, so you can be the one to make a new personal training account. I bet you're all not so happy about the way how V8 isn't trying to make it easy to level up.

Choose a level of the Gym (I prefer at least 2500 so it gives really good exp).

What you need is:
a spare/storage account
on your main account at least 1 Pokemon level 1500+
if you already multiple Pokemon level 2500+ then skip Step 1, 3 and 4.
damage enhancing items such as Element Stone, Scope Lens or Power Boost

1. Train your main account's strongest Pokemon to that level.
2. Secret Swap your main Pokemon until you get a Blissey/Chansey or try catching one in one of the maps.
3. Train a Chansey/Blissey to this level.
4. Repeat the above steps until you get 6 Chanseys/Blisseys.
5. Trade all your Gym to the Spare/Storage account.

Though this may take months of work but it's worth the time if you want your friends to train on that account.

Here's the training strategy:
When training I recommend using the training on the training Gyms that are no more than 500 levels of difference since they now set new moves due to V8.

Equip you Damage Enhancing item to the current Pokemon you use to train and train on Gyms such as Queen Lilly (1500), Dextremes Gym (2000), Rune Ristars Gym (2500), Isaac Newton (3000) and Outander (3500).

You may also work in groups of 2-3 by asking you're friends you know in real life to do the leveling together like this example:
Trainer A: trains 2-3 Chanseys/Blisseys
Trainer B: trains another 2-3 Chanseys/Blisseys in his/her own account
Once complete one of the trainers submit their Half-Gyms to a spare account to make a full gym.

This should speed up the completion of your training account.

Then once you're done update every move your entire Gym moves to HAZE and detach all items.

Feel free to post your training account here.

Hope you all enjoyed this guide and questions, comments and concerns post them right here. :smile:

Amazinghappening
09-26-2010, 10:21 AM
=P makes me wanna start a training account >.< tho i would need fiancial help, if i do decide to do it.

Naylor
09-26-2010, 10:59 AM
Or you could Close Combat the ones you are faster than.

jinzo1
09-26-2010, 12:30 PM

Oh yes Close Combat is a good move to use when trying to make a training account

Johnny
09-26-2010, 06:06 PM
lemme get my d.brelly up to 3k and ill donate it as a d.blissey :/
i don't plan on sticking around much longer
i very much dislike V8 >.>

mathmaster_96
09-26-2010, 06:52 PM
Oh yes Close Combat is a good move to use when trying to make a training account

Uh... Close Combat is a good move to use AGAINST Blisseys, not with them...
And what's the point of having Blisseys that don't attack again?

momdadvann
09-26-2010, 07:33 PM
I tried and the blissey attacked. :(

jinzo1
09-26-2010, 07:40 PM
lemme get my d.brelly up to 3k and ill donate it as a d.blissey :/
i don't plan on sticking around much longer
i very much dislike V8 >.>

So u really going to make a new gym?

once ur done just post the trainer number's training account here.

jinzo1
09-26-2010, 07:41 PM
Uh... Close Combat is a good move to use AGAINST Blisseys, not with them...
And what's the point of having Blisseys that don't attack again?

I know but I'm talking about the strategy of beating other existing training accounts so that's why I use Close Combat even with Blisseys.

mathmaster_96
09-26-2010, 08:16 PM
If you're gonna make an "easy" training gym, use really weak moves at least. If not, just put Counter and Recover so n00bs can't Toxic/Fly the Blisseys.

One more thing, what's the point of having Blisseys that don't attack? If you can OHKO them, it wouldn't matter if they could attack or not. If you use Toxic/Fly, then you will have to worry about the Blisseys attacking... and I'd personally look down at people who use Toxic/Fly in these days...

Johnny
09-26-2010, 09:22 PM
If you're gonna make an "easy" training gym, use really weak moves at least. If not, just put Counter and Recover so n00bs can't Toxic/Fly the Blisseys.

One more thing, what's the point of having Blisseys that don't attack? If you can OHKO them, it wouldn't matter if they could attack or not. If you use Toxic/Fly, then you will have to worry about the Blisseys attacking... and I'd personally look down at people who use Toxic/Fly in these days...
i actually ended up trading my d.brelly for 2 2499s, a 2k registeel, regi set base, and some darkrais that the person added as an extra add :p
ill cr8 a blissey gym sometime, but ima have my own move set so toxic/fly doesn't work :D

mathmaster_96
09-26-2010, 10:04 PM
Good job :D

necrochaos
09-27-2010, 12:15 AM

with drain punch if blissey/chansey lives

jinzo1
09-27-2010, 01:04 PM
Don't use Counter/Recover. plz don't.

Johnny
09-27-2010, 05:56 PM
i were thinking when i do make one, have it as recover/haze/haze/
and then a fourth move to attack with :/
no counter, that's just evil :lol:

mathmaster_96
09-27-2010, 11:06 PM
Nah... Make it:

Haze (If you must... :/)
Flamethrower
Recover
Thunderbolt

Haze doesn't attack, Flamethrower doesn't attack that much, Recover makes it a bit harder, and Thunderbolt has a small chance of Paralyzing. Like Outlander, I'd put Counter, just on the last Blissey.

jinzo1
09-28-2010, 09:19 AM
mathmaster: no
johnny: maybe

Johnny
09-28-2010, 04:14 PM
lol i like that, when i do, ima set those as their moves and then have the last one haze/recover/counter/counter
i mean close combat should OHKO a 2.5k blissey as long as the poke is above lvl 1900 :/

jinzo1
10-01-2010, 04:55 PM
lol i like that, when i do, ima set those as their moves and then have the last one haze/recover/counter/counter
i mean close combat should OHKO a 2.5k blissey as long as the poke is above lvl 1900 :/

how about haze/haze/recover/counter?

mathmaster_96
10-01-2010, 11:34 PM

That's good see, because that will stop people from using 1ks and that sort to beat it... The others you should make them the way I put before :P That way, the gym won't be too easy, nor too hard.

SlakingThe3rd
10-02-2010, 07:12 AM
That's good see, because that will stop people from using 1ks and that sort to beat it... The others you should make them the way I put before :P That way, the gym won't be too easy, nor too hard.

How about this:
1. Haze
2. Haze
3. Softboiled
4. Toxic

jinzo1
10-02-2010, 08:17 AM
ok use that then

Bosh
10-03-2010, 11:05 PM
Leftovers and counter.

mathmaster_96
10-04-2010, 05:56 PM
What he said.^^

-Dark-Breloom-
10-04-2010, 06:01 PM
any one wanna help me im doing a 3k set

Mr 313
10-08-2010, 06:36 PM
you now you cant have a full set of no damage moves? Training accounts dont really work for noobs anymore :) a level 5 cannot go in and beat a level 3000 anymore. End of

jinzo1
10-09-2010, 07:59 AM
actually we cannot use any non-attack moves anymore. so haze is useless