PDA

View Full Version : Your Forum Creep (I haven't done an intro in the long time I've been here)

Lunar Apocalypse
09-23-2010, 06:00 PM
Yeah... I haven't made any sort of proper intorductions. AT ALL. I'm like, barely known here, and I've been on TPPC for like, two years now.

Name: Brandon

Born: March 24, 1995

Personality: ... What could I possibly put here that you people won't be able to figure out if you talk to me ^.^ <333

Favorite Pokemon: (oh dear lord, this'll be long)
FROSLASS
Others~
Blaziken, Moltres, Heatran, Magmortar, Ninetales, Quilava, Mesprit, Gardevoir, Cresselia, Medicham, Jirachi, Bronzong, Claydol, Lunatone, Drifblim, Shedinja, Banette, Dusknoir, Giratina(altered forme), Ho-Oh, Latias, Roserade*, Arbok, Seviper, Crobat, Toxicroak, Vespiquen, Ariados, Kricketune, Wormadam (sand cloak), Mothim, Ledian, Venomoth, Milotic, Vaporeon, Phione, Kyogre, Floatzel, Suicune, Octillery, Wailord, Lumineon, Palkia, Pelipper, Ludicolo, Articuno, Glaceon, Weavile, Lapras, and Dewgong

Likes: STAR WARS, Role playing, Yaoi, Techno music, The Internets, the band: Nightwish, Drawing Manga, Dinosaurs, Mythology, Techi stuff, My Wii, Pokemon, Naruto, Kirby, Luigi, Sheik, color Neon Orange, the color Electric Magenta, Being a creep, Dead-baby jokes, talking in funny voices, RayWilliamJohnson, DesandNate, KibaNaru, SasuNaru, NINJAS, and the list goes on and on.

Dislikes: The letter "W". It just irritates me. Why is it called a Double "U", when it looks like to "V"s? It's just one of those many things that I will wonder about.

Bad grammar; Chat speak; Prejudice; Ignorance; Unreasonable Jealousy; Unreasonable Hatred; People who act their "All that" when their not; Posers, and fakes (people who think their "Emo" or "Goth" when they totally aren't. Not just by clothing, but by the way they act); People who randomly dis other peoples' hobbies or likes, and constantly torment them with the fact that "That song sucks" or "That is so freakin' dumb" or something similar; Fake Sympathy. My #1 pet-peeve. People who you know hates you, yet they act like your friend, and give you all kinds of praise, and compliments, and when you ask "Really? You mean it?" they just laugh at you, and then tease you about "You thought I was your friend!"; Star Trek, Yuri, Phail'd Humour, Body Hair, ugly facial hair, Buzz-cut hair, Greasy hair, Irrationally long hair on guys who look terrible with long hair.

Random: Yay. Randomness. Well, I guess I know not much random stuff, but there are a few things that I must state: I am a proud homosexual. Yes. You heard me right: HOMOSEXUAL. Anywho, you people [i]probably don't care about that detail, but meh.

I'm absolutely, positively, and completely obsessed with Froslass. I love many ice, water, ghost, bug, poison, psychic, and a few fire types. I live in Iowa, U.S., and my love of Pokemon had came when my mom's butthead-of-an-ex-husband introduced it to me about when I was around six years of age. As much as I had hated him, he was the only one whom ever actually played the Pokemon Card games. I had a very large collection. Including many holographic cards.

But ever since my mom's divorce with him, my collection had steadily depleted until it was no more... so yeah. But don't be fooled! I still know how to play the game (which is kinda sad) ^^

And another thing: I am the BIGGEST Star Wars geek/nerd/fanatic I'm sure you'll ever meet. I can assure you. I know a LOT of stuffz about it, and I can answer virtually any question you throw at me. And, while being Star Wars nerd, I'm a Mytho-Nerd (gods, goddesses, mythical monsters, etc.) I've basically STUDIED it. Norse, Greek, and Egyptian. And, just to be a weirdo, I've even made my own large list of deities a while back.

Favorite Films: Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones
Silent Hill
The Final Destination (4th movie)
Wrong Turn 2: Dead End
Meet the Robinsons
The Underworld Trilogy
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Darkness Falls
WALL•E
The Incedibles
Alice in Wonderland
Pokemon: Rise of Darkrai
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Brokeback Mountain
Mirrors
Bolt
Lady in the Water
Walking with Monsters
Walking with Dinosaurs
Walking with Prehistoric Beasts

Favorite TV Shows: Naruto: Shippuuden, The Big Bang Theory, The Most Extreme, 1000 ways to die, Ghost Whisperer, Criminal Minds, SpongeBob Square Pants, Fairly Oddparents, Pokémon, Robot Chicken, NCIS, Naruto, Charmed, MythBusters, Fanboy and Chumchum, The Most Extreme - Animal Planet, Man vs. Wild with Bear Grylls, AAH REAL MONSTERS!!!, Deadliest Warrior, I'm Alive, Fairly Odd Parents, VicTORIous, iCarly, Life, Blue Planet, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Catdog, Hey Arnold, *MORE TO BE ADDED*

Favorite Books: Bobby Pendragon Series, The Brave Story, Warriors series, Seekers, Harry Potter, By the Light of the Moon, The Darkest Evening of the Year, Zombie Survial Guide

Favorite Bands: Green Day, Aqua, Toy-Box, NeverShoutNever, Owl City, The Medic Droid, Hollywood Undead, Taylor Swift, Cascada, Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, 3OH!3, Nickelback, Lady Gaga, Tarja Turunen, Nightwish, Blink182, Hawthorne Heights, ADAM LAMBERT, O-Zone, Secret Secret Dino Club, Every Avenue, The Vernoicas, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Blood on the Dance Floor, Gwen Stefani, Cobra Starship, Boys Like Girls, Hit the Lights, Caramell, Tatu, Nickleback, Avril Lavigne, *MORE TO BE ADDED*

Yahoo ~ sassyboy@yahoo.com
MSN ~ lil_brandon38@hotmail.com

bigboel
09-23-2010, 06:16 PM
Nice to meet you

Lunar Apocalypse
09-23-2010, 06:27 PM
Heya ^^

Dualot
09-23-2010, 06:33 PM
Lol nice introduction, bit long tho.

Lunar Apocalypse
09-23-2010, 06:35 PM
Meh, it had to be elaborate ^.^
lawl

war of time
09-23-2010, 06:58 PM
Hey creep, now make a roleplay. ^_^

Lunar Apocalypse
09-24-2010, 01:13 PM
Yew make a role play >3<

I Am Legend
09-24-2010, 04:30 PM
Now that's an introduction o.o
Hola, nice to meet ya

Despair From the Dark
09-24-2010, 04:50 PM
Yay! Brandork finally made one of these.

Tenshi
09-24-2010, 04:55 PM
You and I should really discuss cute guys sometime.

bunny
09-24-2010, 10:04 PM
hello

Norsekerf
09-25-2010, 10:54 AM
yaoi? hey

Lunar Apocalypse
09-25-2010, 01:30 PM
<3
Hello all :3

@Tenshi ~ Yes, yes we should ^.^

@Norsekerf ~ Oh yeah. YAOI.