PDA

View Full Version : would you like to see this implamented

music_is_my_name
01-04-2010, 09:12 PM
long ago 3 Pokemon lived in peace in the bottom of the ocean.... mesprit,azelf,and uxie.. but one day somthing happend on th etops of the ocen they lived in a violent battle was raging.... the pirets of hoen and sinno were battling over the sacred coins of life well the pirets eventuly killed each other off and the coins drifted down to the lake trios underwatter home when teh lake trio found the coins they all fell in love with their beauty... when azelf piched up the first coin somthing happend he turned on his siblings he wanted them all to his self the coin had compleat control over him..... the three Pokemon fought and fought and finally fell into a deep slumber... a garydose watching in the distance swam over to the three pokmeon and carries them each to their own lake now he and the other pokemon of the water gard them untill they wake...

so here is teh quest layout

3 new maps come into play here
emotion lake
knowledge lake
willpower lake

in each map you click and a random battle comes up (water pokemon) but each pokemon you run into is 3x times your highest level. after you beat a random amount of these pokeon in a row you get a life coin earn 6 of thease coins attach them to your pokemon and go to each of the lakes where you will battle more pokemon 4x times your highest lv untill you reach one of the lake trio when this happens if you beat it you will get that pokemon.......

plz if any one can edit this 4 me lol im not good at spelling and grammer

Jefff
01-04-2010, 09:13 PM
…so this is a suggestion?

music_is_my_name
01-04-2010, 09:15 PM
no i was asking if you would like to see it on th erpg its not a sugestion if it was in the ideas then in their its a gugestion in sack full of muk its not

Fatal
01-04-2010, 09:31 PM
...what?

Artemis Huntress
01-04-2010, 09:45 PM
when azelf piched up the first coin somthing happend he turned on his siblings

.lol.

Charizard
01-04-2010, 10:01 PM
no i was asking if you would like to see it on th erpg its not a sugestion if it was in the ideas then in their its a gugestion in sack full of muk its not
That counts as a suggestion.

Kife
01-27-2010, 11:41 PM
I like some parts of this idea.