PDA

View Full Version : An Effective Legend Guide

almonay
01-03-2010, 05:49 AM
Sets: 1 giratina lvl 500-1000
5 sableye lvl 5

The reason why i use giratina is because he is a Dragon-Ghost type meaning Hyperbeam,Crosshop and Haze(commonsense) does not affect it. While Surf and Flamethrower do minimal damage.Only Shadowball,Crunch and Icebeam is the moves that effective on it.

Items: Attach Leftovers(leftovers can regained hp of a pokemon every turn) on Giratina. Leftovers can be get by catching spheal on magic mountain.

Moves: (Giratina)

Toxic
Recover
Seismectoss
Dig

(Sableye)

Toxic
Dig
Extremespeed
(Yourchoice)

Moves:
Munchlax: This is an easy one. Use seismectoss until dead. Recover to full health.

Rayquaza: Sometimes a pest. Use toxic and recover. That will keep him for good.

Metagross: DONT USE TOXIC HERE BECAUSE HE IS A METAL AND DONT AFFECT ON TOXIC. Use seismectoss and recover to full health.

GoldenLugia: This pokemon is the most annoying of them. Because of its +15 stats and the leftovers attched to him. Use toxic to counter his leftover. Seismectoss then recover. Remember you need a full health on kyogre.

ShinyKyogre: This pokemon can kill you with only his 1 Icebeam and hit you critical if you have a low hp. Toxic then recover to kill him for good.

ShinyGroudon: This is the hardest and strongest pokemon on the legend. He can kill you with any attacks except Crosshop,Hyperbeam and Haze. I don`t allowed to switch on a sableye because remember, he is a ghost type also. Use toxic then dig until he is fainted.

Dont give up if you lost on the first try but i guaranteed you this is an effective guide to beat the legend.

I win the 3 dogs only on 9 tries.

Glad i help!!!!

BattleDance
01-03-2010, 12:00 PM
I'm gonna guess everyone had the same idea over the course of 12 hours... not.
-_____-

Sakura
01-03-2010, 02:26 PM
Sets: 1 giratina lvl 500-1000
5 sableye lvl 5

The reason why i use giratina is because he is a Dragon-Ghost type meaning Hyperbeam,Crosshop and Haze(commonsense) does not affect it. While Surf and Flamethrower do minimal damage.Only Shadowball,Crunch and Icebeam is the moves that effective on it.

Items: Attach Leftovers(leftovers can regained hp of a pokemon every turn) on Giratina. Leftovers can be get by catching spheal on magic mountain.

Moves: (Giratina)

Toxic
Recover
Seismectoss
Dig

(Sableye)

Toxic
Dig
Extremespeed
(Yourchoice)

Moves:
Munchlax: This is an easy one. Use seismectoss until dead. Recover to full health.

Rayquaza: Sometimes a pest. Use toxic and recover. That will keep him for good.

Metagross: DONT USE TOXIC HERE BECAUSE HE IS A METAL AND DONT AFFECT ON TOXIC. Use seismectoss and recover to full health.

GoldenLugia: This pokemon is the most annoying of them. Because of its +15 stats and the leftovers attched to him. Use toxic to counter his leftover. Seismectoss then recover. Remember you need a full health on kyogre.

ShinyKyogre: This pokemon can kill you with only his 1 Icebeam and hit you critical if you have a low hp. Toxic then recover to kill him for good.

ShinyGroudon: This is the hardest and strongest pokemon on the legend. He can kill you with any attacks except Crosshop,Hyperbeam and Haze. I don`t allowed to switch on a sableye because remember, he is a ghost type also. Use toxic then dig until he is fainted.

Dont give up if you lost on the first try but i guaranteed you this is an effective guide to beat the legend.

I win the 3 dogs only on 9 tries.

Glad i help!!!!

isn't that pretty much edgey's guide except with giratina's instead? :hmm: so you won't be recognized or anything for making it Dx edgey did it first and made the idea