PDA

View Full Version : If you were to become a Shinigami..

Arvin
01-03-2010, 03:28 AM
What ability would you like to have?

Personally, I would like to have an ability to shoot and manipulate bolts of lightning from my zanpakutou.

01-03-2010, 04:17 AM
I would like to be able to turn my zanpakutou into a fire dragon and be able to control fire all together. though i would honestly like a sharingan with that haha.

P.S. sharingan is from Naruto :P

Arvin
01-03-2010, 06:55 AM
Lol xDD

war of time
01-03-2010, 03:21 PM
Funny thing, I read the whole Bleach series online in one day =)
Anyhow, my Shikai would probably be the ability to restore energy/regenerate as well as suck energy out. Bankai would probably be a faster version of that plus an energy shield. So pretty much the ability to manipulate energy.

Ichigo Uzumaki
01-03-2010, 03:46 PM
I actually made a fan character soon as I learned about Bankai's. His Shikai is pretty simple, It just break's off into two swords that manipulate fire and Ice. His Bankai does the same thing only on a much higher level and greatly increses his speed. He can also bring the two sowrds back togeth as one and manipulate one element at a much higher level then he can the two of them.

kurogani the hollow
01-06-2010, 11:37 PM
my shikai is a banryu called kachu kimera, its chant is rampage kachu kimera, its bankai is yoarashi kachu kimera, a banryu engolfed in a black vortex also turning the other hand into a black claw and gain sharp fangs and a tail
its ability is that if it even made a scratch that means it took a small sample aborbing it and gaining their ability but its warped and twisted to fit the use of the zanpakto or welder, but the catch is that it can fuse only 4 abilitys and u can get rid of an old ability.
its true form in which it manifests is a white wolf with black dragon legs, on its neck is a vortex, and its tail is a massive sword.
as u can tell its a brute of a chimera