PDA

View Full Version : The Demigod Files

Doppelgänger
01-02-2010, 08:38 PM
Note: Please do not come attacking at me with "You copied Percy Jackson!" and the like. Thank you.

The world is in strife. The great Titan, Kronos, is rising. And how do you come into this? Well, you are a Demigod.

Name:
Godly Parent(Note: I am only accepting Greek gods and goddesses):
Powers:
Weapons:
Appearance:
Background:
This is a very open roleplay, and the members of it will basically form the storyline as we go along.

Me:

Name: Ty (Tyxeros) Van de Veynde
Parent: Hermes
Powers: Luck, flight, stealth, speed
Weapons: Ileines: a bronze-tipped whip, winged sandals, blade-fingered gloves
Appearance: Curly, sandy blond hair, green hirt and leather jacket, jeans and sandals.
Background: Ty only recently figured out he was a demigod. He lives in San Francisco. His mother is very rich, but doesn't like him, due to the fact that she thinks he could hurt her stepkids. He spends most of is time by himself, and he visits Olympus (Empire State Building) every now and then.

Okay!

Current Characters

Name: Renaros Bessly
Godly Parent: Artemis
Powers: Ice, Speed
Weapons: Ice Shurikens, Ice Blasts, etc.
Appearance: Somewhat nonchalent. Raggy. White shirt with dark blue jeans.
Background: From the dark alleys of New York. Tough, determined.

Name: Kasis brightlingham
Godly Parent: Poseidon
Powers: Controls the sea
Weapons: A sword called Kataracktes
Appearance: Brown eyes, blonde hair, tan, mostly wears sea colors
Background: His mom told him to be careful at school, he never listened, he always went off with some strangers, for that, his mother hated him. He is a rebellious kid, allways getting in trouble at school.

Name: Leif Baine
Godly Parent: Persephone, Goddess of Springtime

Powers: A wave of his hand is sufficient enough for him to re-grow an entire forest, and he can naturally cure any sickness by his extensive use of plant knowledge.
Just by stepping into a forest, he makes buds bloom and makes all animals full and healthy. Able to also communicate with all forms of nature, be the chipmunks or poison ivy, he can easily control them as well to near any extent.
He can also create a wide variety of deadly plants, be it super sizing a poison oak plant, and upgrading it venom glands, or creating a completely different, and exotic plant that can shoot darts that hold a deadly mixture of neurotoxin and hemotoxin.
He can also increase the temperature, or cause slight downpours
Weapons: Only has two daggers tied at his waste; the blades are energized with Nature Element. Named "Etai" and "Hayashi".

Appearance: He is rather short, being only 5'9". He is not exactly ripped, nor is he a scrawny-*** wimp. He has dark golden-green hair with black random streaks. His eyes are the most perplexing, and wondrous, being a bright, and neon shade of green. They are the first thing people notice when they look at him. He also has a glowing, emerald pendant draped around his neck on a silver chain.
He normally wears a dark green t-shirt, with black long sleeves. There is a large maple leaf on the front of it with the text: "Respect nature, and nature will respect you." And on the back, it has a rather evil looking one holding a chainsaw, with the text below: "Or else..."
He wears a pair of baggy, loosely fitting, camo, cargo jeans that are faded from many years of wear. He normally goes without footwear, but holds a pair of flip-flops in his knapsack--which is jet black with many silver swirls spiraling around it.

Background: Persephone, Goddess of Springtime, had only a few children, and was going through a strange prostitutional phase, found Leif's father, who was equally as desperate, and they had made love, Persephone becoming impregnated.
Those nine months later, she had given birth to a baby boy. Driven by her maternal instincts to stay with the child, yet torn in two by her divine responsibilities, she hurtfully left her son to his father, and returned to Mount Olympus.
His father, not being able to support the child, yet he couldn't give him up, rose Leif up to be a mentally, socially, and emotionally strong young man. He also having too large of a guilty conscience, informed Leif of his mother, Persephone, and his abilities.
As the years passed, he honed in on his powers, training them greatly, and physically training as well.
Horribly, when he had turned seventeen, he had found out that his brother was involved in a mugging--his father being the victim. His dad was killed, and the everything he carried, stolen. Because of his loss, he had vowed to never involved himself in any violent situation, no matter how harassing, or rude the irritants were.
So he had traveled for years now, and learned from his mother--whom had suddenly appeared before him in a dream--that Kronos--his ancestor, was rising from the depths of Tartarus, and was threatening to destroy the entire Human race, along with Earth. Because of his unbreakable vow, he convinced himself to not become involved. But he will... eventually.

war of time
01-02-2010, 08:46 PM
Name: Renaros Bessly
Godly Parent: Artemis
Powers: Ice, Speed
Weapons: Ice Shurikens, Ice Blasts, etc.
Appearance: Somewhat nonchalent. Raggy. White shirt with dark blue jeans.
Background: From the dark alleys of New York. Tough, determined.

Gramm
01-03-2010, 03:04 AM
You copied Percy Jackson

Doppelgänger
01-03-2010, 09:37 AM
K, thanks.

GG
01-03-2010, 09:42 AM
Name:GG Lol GreekGod
Parent.NEPTUNE
Wepons:2 Shadow blades 1 gun
Powers:He can kill some1 in 1 hit, Super speed n strength n stealth
Apperance:a Dark black hoodie with dark blue jeans
Backround:HELL

Doppelgänger
01-03-2010, 01:00 PM
Name:GG Lol GreekGod
Parent.NEPTUNE
Wepons:2 Shadow blades 1 gun
Powers:He can kill some1 in 1 hit, Super speed n strength n stealth
Apperance:a Dark black hoodie with dark blue jeans
Backround:HELL

Rejected.

Change some things (In Greek mythology, it's Poseidon, not Neptune). Also, think logically. Why would the son of a sea god come from Hell?

GG
01-03-2010, 01:02 PM
um how bout from tsunamis

Doppelgänger
01-03-2010, 01:08 PM
http://www.greekmythology.com/Olympians/olympians.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelve_Olympians

Look at these for a while, then re-submit.

GG
01-03-2010, 01:10 PM
from the sea

war of time
01-03-2010, 01:58 PM
You two are both all powerful D:
A gun? wtf? Kill somebody in one hit, a sword that always hits, those are stupid.
Might as well withdraw my application.

Doppelgänger
01-03-2010, 02:10 PM
Hey, don't. I rejected his application, and I'll change that.

LunarSuicune
01-03-2010, 03:54 PM
Name: Kasis brightlingham
Godly Parent: Poseidon
Powers: Controls the sea
Weapons: Percy's old weapon, Riptide, or anaklusmos.
Appearance: Brown eyes, blonde hair, tan, mostly wears sea colors
Background: His mom told him to be careful at school, he never listened, he always went off with some strangers, for that, his mother hated him. He is a rebellious kid, allways getting in trouble at school.

Lunar Apocalypse
01-03-2010, 04:48 PM
Name: Leif Baine
Godly Parent: Persephone (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persephone), Goddess of Springtime

Powers: A wave of his hand is sufficient enough for him to re-grow an entire forest, and he can naturally cure any sickness by his extensive use of plant knowledge.
Just by stepping into a forest, he makes buds bloom and makes all animals full and healthy. Able to also communicate with all forms of nature, be the chipmunks or poison ivy, he can easily control them as well to near any extent.
He can also create a wide variety of deadly plants, be it super sizing a poison oak plant, and upgrading it venom glands, or creating a completely different, and exotic plant that can shoot darts that hold a deadly mixture of neurotoxin and hemotoxin.
He can also increase the temperature, or cause slight downpours
Weapons: Only has two daggers tied at his waste; the blades are energized with Nature Element. Named "Etai" and "Hayashi".

Appearance: He is rather short, being only 5'9". He is not exactly ripped, nor is he a scrawny-*** wimp. He has dark golden-green hair with black random streaks. His eyes are the most perplexing, and wondrous, being a bright, and neon shade of green. They are the first thing people notice when they look at him. He also has a glowing, emerald pendant draped around his neck on a silver chain.
He normally wears a dark green t-shirt, with black long sleeves. There is a large maple leaf on the front of it with the text: "Respect nature, and nature will respect you." And on the back, it has a rather evil looking one holding a chainsaw, with the text below: "Or else..."
He wears a pair of baggy, loosely fitting, camo, cargo jeans that are faded from many years of wear. He normally goes without footwear, but holds a pair of flip-flops in his knapsack--which is jet black with many silver swirls spiraling around it.

Background: Persephone, Goddess of Springtime, had only a few children, and was going through a strange prostitutional phase, found Leif's father, who was equally as desperate, and they had made love, Persephone becoming impregnated.
Those nine months later, she had given birth to a baby boy. Driven by her maternal instincts to stay with the child, yet torn in two by her divine responsibilities, she hurtfully left her son to his father, and returned to Mount Olympus.
His father, not being able to support the child, yet he couldn't give him up, rose Leif up to be a mentally, socially, and emotionally strong young man. He also having too large of a guilty conscience, informed Leif of his mother, Persephone, and his abilities.
As the years passed, he honed in on his powers, training them greatly, and physically training as well.
Horribly, when he had turned seventeen, he had found out that his brother was involved in a mugging--his father being the victim. His dad was killed, and the everything he carried, stolen. Because of his loss, he had vowed to never involved himself in any violent situation, no matter how harassing, or rude the irritants were.
So he had traveled for years now, and learned from his mother--whom had suddenly appeared before him in a dream--that Kronos--his ancestor, was rising from the depths of Tartarus, and was threatening to destroy the entire Human race, along with Earth. Because of his unbreakable vow, he convinced himself to not become involved. But he will... eventually.

~

Wow... that took a while...
Am I in?

Doppelgänger
01-03-2010, 04:56 PM
Of course.

You have a lot of time on your hands, don't you?

Lunar Apocalypse
01-03-2010, 05:13 PM
Thankies ^^

And, of course I do. What else would I have on my hands? *looks*
There's nothing there but a clock and a, uhhh... Oops... That's not supposed to be there *rubs off*

LunarSuicune
01-03-2010, 05:20 PM
Did I get in? o.o

Doppelgänger
01-03-2010, 05:37 PM
Yes, but you cannot use Anaklusmos.

LunarSuicune
01-03-2010, 05:43 PM
Why not? :sad:

Doppelgänger
01-03-2010, 05:45 PM
Well, in this RP, Percy Jackson doesn't exist.

You can have Anaklusmos, it just has to be in a different form.

LunarSuicune
01-03-2010, 05:49 PM
So it can't be a sword?

Doppelgänger
01-03-2010, 05:57 PM
It can be, like, a golden shuriken that always comes back to you, or something.

Lunar Apocalypse
01-03-2010, 06:03 PM
Instead of a pen that turns into a sword

Doppelgänger
01-03-2010, 06:05 PM
Hey, try to get GCS/Time Phase/Solar Apocalypse to join.

LunarSuicune
01-03-2010, 06:05 PM
It's just gonna be a normal sword... >.<

Lunar Apocalypse
01-03-2010, 06:08 PM
Hey, try to get GCS/Time Phase/Solar Apocalypse to join.
Sure. I doubt he will, but I'll try.

Doppelgänger
01-03-2010, 06:09 PM
It can be named Kataraktes, which is Greek for waterfall.

LunarSuicune
01-03-2010, 06:15 PM
Sounds good to me. :)

Solar Apocalypse
01-03-2010, 06:16 PM
I'll pass, sorry. I know next to nothing about mythology, gods or anything like that, nor am I really interested in it. I'd only make a fool of myself and mess up the RP. Sorry, but thanks anyways.

Doppelgänger
01-05-2010, 07:37 PM
Hey guys, try to get more people to join.

war of time
01-05-2010, 07:45 PM
Try to update the characters on first page.