PDA

View Full Version : I should really try to make more friends... and find some old ones too!

CharyZard
08-28-2010, 06:42 PM
My names CharyZard, obviously... Once went by the name of Muzztuff.

I don't mind the TPPC community these days, but at heart will always be a 'good old days' sort of person. I'm a great fan of Latias, took me years to get one and then they became common... so i quit.

Since then i've got bored and decided to come back for a bit and train Millicent (my GoldenAmpharos, for those who don't know) to a repectable level. It's quite hard as i easily get distracted, but i really want to get it done and however long it takes, i will eventually get there.

MILLICENT'S CURRENT LEVEL: - 2630

Don't be fooled by my account numbers. I am pretty rubbish and most of them are full of swaps, with only 541776 containing anything half decent.

So old friends and new friends, please come forwards! :)

Some people may recognise me from a certain other site, where i allow the splices in my signature to be used.

Kluk
08-28-2010, 07:05 PM
Welcome back. Your quitting story is similar to me.

DJ
08-28-2010, 09:45 PM
I'm a lonely nubbish rubbish too :)

CharyZard
08-29-2010, 04:30 PM
Thanks Kluk :)

DJ, haha :P

Cyenso
08-29-2010, 04:37 PM
I remember Millicent o;
You lost her for a while and then found her again.

Incase I haven't told you, and you remember me, it's haloce95

CharyZard
08-29-2010, 04:58 PM
Haha, yes i traded Millicent away and regetted it. Then months later after looking through the individual rankings, found her and managed to get her back! :) Ah i had no idea thats who you were, friendship requested :)

Artemis Huntress
08-29-2010, 05:04 PM
Look who it is, this is aotearoa0, and unfortunately I think I finally can ko your roster w/o a problem. Good to see you back man.

CharyZard
08-29-2010, 05:06 PM
Wow, you've seriously been training your butt off haven't you! It took me ages to even bother getting a single one of my Pokemon to 3k, let alone 4.8k! Good on you :)

Square
08-29-2010, 06:49 PM
Hey, welcome back :)

war of time
08-29-2010, 09:28 PM
Heya, I'm def one of your new friends, think we were pals 2 years-ish ago too. =)

DaC
08-29-2010, 09:35 PM
Hello person with same bday as me :) I recognize your name from the past, though we didn't talk much then, but in recent times we've talked trades xD Anyways good to see you back.

CharyZard
08-30-2010, 11:37 AM
Hey Square, thanks :)

war of time - Oh definitely! :D

DaC, March 11th is when all the cool people were born :P and I have requested friendship :)

I Am Legend
08-30-2010, 03:50 PM
oyea, I remember u loved that Amphy
Only reason i remember you, and u might have given sum freebies out back in the day lol
but uh, good to see ya

Nightrush
08-30-2010, 04:07 PM
You probably remember me as jackamofof, but welcome back. :)

Nizzy
08-30-2010, 04:08 PM
Don't really know you xD, but hello :D

Espeonage
08-30-2010, 06:07 PM
Hello, welcome to TPPC. (I know I should've posted a while ago).

CharyZard
08-30-2010, 06:36 PM
I Am Legend - I gave away a few too many freebies at one point i think. I'd be a fair few 2499's richer if i hadn't, lol.

Nightrush - I remember you quite well actually, thanks for the welcoming :)

Nizzy - Hey! Aha, you wouldnt know me, i've been in hiding :P

Espeonage - Ha, thankyou :) Have you always gone by this name?

bunny
08-30-2010, 08:41 PM
It's been FOREVER since i've seen you on, Chary D: I'm not sure if you remember me but we talked a little a while back and on msn? I think i still have you there! So anyways, if i'm not completely forgotten, how've you been?

Oh and also, i love latias too. I used to imagine spontaneously obtaining a latios and training it to like some crazy level (Yeah, i fantacized ;-;) So i kind of get how you feel about latias going common... x.x

Espeonage
08-31-2010, 05:42 AM
I Am Legend - I gave away a few too many freebies at one point i think. I'd be a fair few 2499's richer if i hadn't, lol.

Nightrush - I remember you quite well actually, thanks for the welcoming :)

Nizzy - Hey! Aha, you wouldnt know me, i've been in hiding :P

Espeonage - Ha, thankyou :) Have you always gone by this name?

No. I guess you're a member from the Trainers Corner with the green theme? I was staryu back then, but I didn't really use TC that much as I do now.

My old username didn't work here, so I had to rejoin.

Don't get me confused with Espionage.. I am not related to him. :)

Devvy
08-31-2010, 05:46 AM
Sup man? It's been awhile since we properly spoke.
Glad to see you're back for a while.

Hiro
08-31-2010, 05:56 AM
Seen you around before, welcome back. :D

CharyZard
08-31-2010, 02:31 PM
Hai bunny! Long time no speak! I've been relatively good, how about you? :)

Espeonage - Yeah i was around back then, used to spend more time on Chats but then i changed to a Forums type of person.

Hey Devvy :) Been a while, how are you?

Thanks Hiro :D

Friendship requests all round! lol :)

bunny
08-31-2010, 09:58 PM
Yeah, I've been good as well. Are you staying for long this time round? ;o

Ichigo Uzumaki
09-01-2010, 05:27 AM
I can honestly say I do not remember the name Muzztuff which is odd considering I know the names of almost any and all tppcers sicne I started on the forums 5 years ago. Anyways, I don't really think we would consider each other friends as we have debated in the past over things but your post about yourself was interesting so I felt like posting a reaponse. Forgive me for being so random and all, that's not really a very good reason.

Espeonage
09-01-2010, 06:11 AM
I used to hang out in the old TC Clans' area. My clan set up and then I completely forgot - or, rather, he abandoned me. :/

So how long have you been playing in the RPG, CharyZard?

bigboel
09-01-2010, 11:07 AM
i joined in July
hello

CharyZard
09-01-2010, 08:07 PM
bunny, i'm not sure. As i said, i really want to train up ol' Millicent. So i'll be about for as long as that takes me, at least :)

Ichigo, its probably best if people don't remember when i was Muzztuff, as i was quite the little wind-up merchant back then, lol. I like to think i have matured quite a bit since then though, maybe too much. I actually quite enjoy our debates, its interesting to have so many different personalities and opinions in one place. I have to say it'd be quite boring without them. :)

Espeonage, ah i see. Well i vaguely remember signing up back in the G.Hera days under some childish name. I never played however and by the time i rediscovered the site, i could not for the life of me remember what the stupid name or even my number was (i do remember the password though, strangely). I then created the 541776 account, but can never figure out when that would have placed me... 2004 perhaps?

bigboel - hey, always nice to meet the newcomers :)

Espeonage
09-02-2010, 07:23 AM
That's strange.. I always remembered my TPPC accounts name and password, and then I thought I'd pop on last week just to see how things were. And then I found this place. :)

You know starters used to be Level 4? I believe they don't do that anymore, so you can get a Level 500 for them in the RPG trades area. I never trained mine for some reason so I have a valuable Pokemon.

CharyZard
09-02-2010, 03:37 PM
I am quite a forgetful person though to be fair, lol.

Is that true? I thought the starters were still at level 4 when you sign up :/

Espeonage
09-02-2010, 03:40 PM
I said I'm not sure. I think so, because apparently my Charmander Lv4 is worth a Lv500! *Laughs*

I've never seen a Level 4 these days -_-

CharyZard
09-02-2010, 04:04 PM
I only just realised i have an account with a bunch of level 4's in it, lol. One is an Abra; shame i wasn't about when the opportunity to goldenize it came about.

Espeonage
09-02-2010, 06:13 PM
I've missed loads of goldenizing over the years and you know what? I couldn't care less.

Do not level up those Level 4s. Seriously. Trade them. :)

CharyZard
09-03-2010, 07:26 PM
I quite like goldenizing the Pokemon, not to make myself better or anything. But to simply have a bit more variety in my account.

I dont really bother with them, they'll probably live in my account forever and occasionally get more added to them.

Espeonage
09-04-2010, 05:02 AM
Oh wow, you live in the UK too? O.o

(Sorry, curiosity does kill a cat.. XD )

I don't have any Goldens, although I wish I had because they're worth like a Level 2000 depending on what Pokemon it is.

And that could get me a ShinyLedian, which is worth 1.6-2k.

Norsekerf
09-04-2010, 09:05 AM
I remember you, and Millicent, welcome back

Espeonage
09-04-2010, 09:10 AM
And you know this Millicent the Ampharos... is that your nickname for it?

GummiOverload
09-04-2010, 09:34 AM
I definitely remember having a talk with you and that lovely sheep. Welcome back. :3

Chainheart
09-04-2010, 11:03 AM
Hello, fellow countryman. Nice to meet you.

CharyZard
09-04-2010, 11:53 AM
Espeonage - Yep, i'm in the UK :) Ah cool, I do like Ledian. But not sure i'd actually pay for one, lol... and yeah, I named her Millicent back when she was a Lvl 30 something Mareep.

I remember you too Norsekerf, thanks :)

GummiOverload, I think I remember quite a long conversation regarding her, lol.

Chainheart, nice to meet you also :)

Espeonage
09-04-2010, 12:19 PM
How does everyone know Millicent anyway? Could you nickname your Pokemon back then or something?

Also, my treasure in my current Ledian collection is a Ledian (?) Level 5, worth a Level 1000'ish.

CharyZard
09-05-2010, 02:59 PM
Nah, i don't believe there has ever been an option to nickname our Pokemon.

Espeonage
09-05-2010, 04:05 PM
I wonder how everyone knows Millicent then.. :|

CharyZard
09-05-2010, 07:47 PM
It's just kinda something that caught on... Because I gave her the name and trained her up, everyone knew she was the favourite Pokemon I have on here. There were also the multiple trade threads while I was trying to re-obtain her...

Espeonage
09-06-2010, 05:54 AM
I have an Espeon (in my box at least). I don't really call her anything else. There's no point talking about "Blah blah blah I'm training up blah" because most of TC is full of rich people with Level 2499s and it's really irritating. :|