PDA

View Full Version : Conduct

Shrimpy
12-12-2009, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Darkheart

Lately, I've been growing tired of the attitudes and conduct of some of the users in this forum.
I hope that you can read this, realize what you're doing, and try to stop doing it.

First off, simply posting 'no' or 'yes' to an idea without saying why does not help anyone.
If you back up your thought with reasoning, it is much more useful and makes you come off a lot better.
An addition to this?
It is NOT acceptable to come in here simply to call other people "lazy" or accuse them of things or call them names.
If you don't like an idea because it makes TPPC "too easy" then state that and explain.
If you don't like an idea for another reason, explain.
Don't come in here just accusing people and slinging names around.

Also, behave yourselves, honestly.
Lately there have been some of you that have been doing nothing but starting flamewars, baiting each other, patronizing each other, and being otherwise hostile, rude, and acting in ways that are uncalled for just because you don't agree with something someone posted. I don't care if it's your idea, or if you're someone replying to someone elses idea. Do it respectfully, do it logically, and DON'T POST if you can't say anything decent. Bans can and will be put into place if the flaming and namecalling gets out of hand, and at the least, I will lock or delete all or most of the offending thread.

If you can't keep it civil keep it off TPPC.