PDA

View Full Version : Guide to beat Unown tower A-Z

Ice God
12-14-2009, 08:45 PM
you need just 1 giratina level 300+
moves: gigadrain, nightshade, thunderwave, and your choice
unown A just use nightshade watch out unown A uses crunch and shadowball alot ant those moves are affectives to giratina i hate that make sure that doesnt happen or giratina will die
unown B-Z use thunderwave before attacking
when it comes to unown B-Z if you get on low life just keep using gigadrain because they mostly use hyperbeam and crosschop and those moves dont affect giratina.they will also use flamethrower but it doesnt cause much damage. if you are on good life dont worry about the gigadrain
remember each time you battle another unown remember to use thunderwave before you do anything

the reason im telling you this guide is because i just beat it today with just 1 giratina level 300+
trust me this is a guide
tell me if it works

and you need leftovers before you go to unown tower good luck!
last thing watch out because unowns like using Psychic when you get on higher level unowns, when they start using Psychic your life will go down more be prepared to use gigadrain your gonna need it im telling you the unown tower is a pain to beat

Poison
12-15-2009, 10:21 PM
you need just 1 giratina level 300+
moves: gigadrain, nightshade, thunderwave, and your choice
unown A just use nightshade watch out unown A uses crunch and shadowball alot ant those moves are affectives to giratina i hate that make sure that doesnt happen or giratina will die
unown B-Z use thunderwave before attacking
when it comes to unown B-Z if you get on low life just keep using gigadrain because they mostly use hyperbeam and crosschop and those moves dont affect giratina.they will also use flamethrower but it doesnt cause much damage. if you are on good life dont worry about the gigadrain
remember each time you battle another unown remember to use thunderwave before you do anything

the reason im telling you this guide is because i just beat it today with just 1 giratina level 300+
trust me this is a guide
tell me if it works

and you need leftovers before you go to unown tower good luck!
last thing watch out because unowns like using Psychic when you get on higher level unowns, when they start using Psychic your life will go down more be prepared to use gigadrain your gonna need it im telling you the unown tower is a pain to beat
d.spiritomb will work just give him leftovers and the moves crunch and gigadrain

Destiny
12-15-2009, 10:25 PM
Ice God- Works better with a 2.2k+ Giratina D:

It is extremely efficient.
Moveset: Gigadrain, Shadow ball... (whatever of your choice)
Item: Leftovers

Shadow ball, when you're low on health, gigadrain.

Think there's already a guide though ;/