PDA

View Full Version : Pursuing 600

Kluk
08-04-2010, 10:20 AM
A-Rod, is really crappy while trying to get it, don't you think?

Majestik
08-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Its the pressure of doin something few, if any have done before. (I don't follow baseball very well, so I don't if he's first or one of the first) As soon as he accomplishes 600, he will start knockin em out like he usually does.

Elixer
08-04-2010, 02:34 PM
Its the pressure of doin something few, if any have done before. (I don't follow baseball very well, so I don't if he's first or one of the first) As soon as he accomplishes 600, he will start knockin em out like he usually does.

I just started laughing, he hit it like an hour before you posted that.

YAY A-ROD!

Marshmallow
08-04-2010, 04:33 PM
He was on steroids just like the rest of em. I don't even care if he breaks the record at some point in his career. I have no respect for guys like him.

SlakingSlacker
08-04-2010, 05:01 PM
He was on steroids just like the rest of em. I don't even care if he breaks the record at some point in his career. I have no respect for guys like him.

A-rod deserves no respect and neither does Barry Bonds. Other Baseball players work hard to reach goals that they did but they had to cheat to get to the top. How my brother(Hejika) respects him,i don't know but i do know that pure athletes are the true winners.

Elixer
08-04-2010, 05:48 PM
A-Rod stopped doing steroids in like 2002, before he was traded to the Yankees. He's a true athlete just like the rest of the Yankees.

Barry Bonds on the other hand, I don't know why they even let him keep the title.

Kluk
08-04-2010, 06:34 PM
Naturally, I post it right when he does it. Me and my good luck.

But until he hit it, he had like a .000 BA and like shitty stats