PDA

View Full Version : Dude, X Games!!

h83r
07-29-2010, 04:26 PM
Woah!! Like, radical, dude!! Right on!!

Okay, with the skater "X-TREME" stereotypes out of the way, I for one, am a pretty big fan of the X Games and always try to watch it every year. It's just really cool to see the amazing stuff that can potentially take place. It's also really cool to see the amazing wrecks that can potentially take place.

I think the biggest reason why I love watching these guys is because I personally don't have any talent whatsoever when it comes to BMX or skateboarding, etc. etc. Also, Travis Pastrana should probably pull off something mind-boggling.

Anyway, what about you guys? Anyone else going to be watching them? Do you have any interest in skateboarding or BMX'ing itself?

f00sh
07-29-2010, 04:28 PM
OMG h83r noobed it up?!

NobleVillian
07-29-2010, 04:31 PM
I enjoy watching the vert skateboard tricks and maybe the big trick but thats it.

םмҗ
07-29-2010, 04:38 PM
Dude, wrong forum!!

I believe this is sports

h83r I am disappointed.

f00sh
07-29-2010, 04:41 PM
Dude, wrong forum!!

I believe this is sports

h83r I am disappointed.

We expected too much from an Articuno lover

םмҗ
07-29-2010, 04:42 PM
We expected too much from an Articuno lover

I know.

h83r, you have not failed. I have failed you.

h83r
07-29-2010, 04:58 PM
Oh damn! You guys are right. Apart from the Games forum and Muk, I rarely ever go into any of the other boards, so when I thought to make this thread, the fact that there was now a Sports forum didn't even REMOTELY cross my mind.

My bad, guys. My bad.

OMG h83r noobed it up?!

It was simply a matter of time, sir. Simply a matter of time...

םмҗ
07-29-2010, 05:02 PM
Oh damn! You guys are right. Apart from the Games forum and Muk, I rarely ever go into any of the other boards, so when I thought to make this thread, the fact that there was now a Sports forum didn't even REMOTELY cross my mind.

My bad, guys. My bad.

It was simply a matter of time, sir. Simply a matter of time...

Not your bad. It is my fault, I have not trained you well enough.