PDA

View Full Version : Account help

Reap38
07-03-2010, 02:14 PM
I havent played in a realy long time, i lost my password and deleted the email from when i first made it.:sad: i was wondering if there is somwhere i can recover it cuz i dont wanna restart.:big_smile:

Loki
07-03-2010, 02:25 PM
i think not

Reap38
07-03-2010, 06:38 PM
so there is noway to recover a password, it cant be sent to the email that it was confermed..... wow only game that doesnt have that, figures :(

NeRo
07-04-2010, 05:00 AM
If you've changed your password before a moderator can roll it back to a previous one, but to login you have to remember a password, and the trainer number/name.

Sasuke_23
07-04-2010, 12:11 PM
just brute force it :P
its not that hard to do with your own account :/

adikp3njahat
07-07-2010, 01:20 PM
Say, I started playing few yrs ago when tppc account is still using trainer number, also, I've forgotten my password, although the email account I used at that time is still intact

is it possible for tppc to send the account details to that email?

Darkheart
07-07-2010, 01:39 PM
Say, I started playing few yrs ago when tppc account is still using trainer number, also, I've forgotten my password, although the email account I used at that time is still intact

is it possible for tppc to send the account details to that email?

no. we can only do rollbacks, which only does something if you:
1. had changed the password at least once
2. remember at least one of the old passwords.

babytroll94
07-15-2010, 12:07 PM
So if we remember one of our old passwords can they then send us our account setails.. cause i forgot my name but my e-mail is still working but i deleted the mail that they sent me.. i remember my first name though.. i really want my account back ? :S

Cheesepokes
07-15-2010, 04:49 PM
no. we can only do rollbacks, which only does something if you:
1. had changed the password at least once
2. remember at least one of the old passwords.
Well, I lost my account but I know the password, forgot the trainer number and username. Can I still get my account back?