PDA

View Full Version : Infamy

Pages : [1] 2 3

NobleVillian
06-28-2010, 12:34 AM
Infamy

If you've played TPPC enough, you should know who we are. And now we're opening and recruiting for the clan through a selection process. If you don't know who we are, don't bother posting in here.

If you're not going to apply or chat about it but just start a flame war in here, expect a permanent ban on the forum, RPG and chatrooms.

Leaders of Infamy: Hobo, f00sh and Kife

Infamy application process has been opened back up for a brief while. We're looking for a few active, non-idiot players willing to be part of an elite clan, donate, and participate.

Ranking
Infamy: Hobo, f00sh, Kife, Nino, Razgriz, Filefragg, Fatal, Marshmallow, NobleVillian, Level 3, Tim, Xero
Infamy[A]: Apollo
Infamy[C]: Bodolicious
Infamy[Z]: Shadowmire

How does the ranking work? Everybody starts off at Infamy[Z] unless we already know who you are. You advance from Z to C to A and then to Infamy.

How long does it take you to advance? It's really up to us, don't ask for an advancement if you're accepted and part of the clan.

Can you get kicked out of the clan? Definitely. If it calls for it, we'll kick you out without a warning, but we will private message you about it and you are to remove the clan tag.

Rules
1. Don't cheat. If you're going to play a game, play it legit, what's the point of playing if you're just going to cheat.

2. Don't ask for free stuff or help. Infamy believes in working for stuff yourself in any game. We don't take begging lightly and although we'll answer questions if you have any, we won't actually help you with getting anything or leveling.

3. Don't bug other clan members. We're based on friendship. Just chat with them normally and don't constantly message them about stupid stuff.

4. Respect other clan members. You earn respect by respecting others.

5. Troll. Smart troll that doesn't get you in deep water. If you're going to troll, do it right or don't do it at all. Don't type in 1337, that's just fail.

6. Clan tag. If you get accepted, you must have it in your signature in red and bold along with the brackets and letter corresponding to the level in Infamy that you're at along with default text about something along the lines of what the example shows. Example:

Infamy[Z] - We [insert word here] you and we hope you know it.

It also must be positioned on the left, as in the default placement.

7. One clan. If you're part of another clan already, don't apply. If you join another clan as well after being accepted, you're automatically kicked out and should remove our clan tag from your signature.

8. No emo. "Be proud of who you are and be the best you can be" - Army quote. Have a positive attitude and just enjoy yourself, it's the internet.

Application
Note: Fill out the application and post it on this thread and do not private message one of us about it. You'll know if you get accepted or not. The application is pretty standard, if you have any questions, don't bother applying.

***You can apply more than once, but doing so consecutively and annoyingly will strongly hurt your chances.

1. Your Username:

2. Your age (Note: we don't really care how old you are so just be honest about it)

3. How long have you played on TPPC?

4. How often do you play TPPC? Just a general estimate by hours of day, weeks or month.

5. Are you part of any other clan(s)? (yes/no)

6. Are you willing to become a loyal part of Infamy?

7. Do you play any other online Pokemon games? (yes/no) (Note: not counting the official Nintendo Pokemon games)

8. Are you in good standing on TPPC? As in, have you ever been banned anywhere before? (yes/no) (Note: be truthful about this, it won't hurt your chances of being accepted as long as you're not cheating anymore)

9. Who are your closest friends on TPPC? Make a list, whatever you want.

10. Ethnicity. "Why are we asking this on a Pokemon site? Are you trying to be racist?". No, we're trying to get to know you better and sometimes we say inappropriate stuff among each other and we don't want to offend you.

11. Are you religious? Elaborate on this. Tell us what your religion is and what you believe in. We respect other religions and cultures.

12. A short sentence or paragraph about why you think we should accept you.

Goldenzewb
06-28-2010, 12:48 AM
Goldenzewb
13 ill be 14 tommorrow
2 years my i forgot my old account
about 5+ hours everyday
No
Definatly
No
No
Dont have any really
Canadian/Caucasian
Christian i Believe in God
Because i think once you guys get used to me ull like having me around. I think Infamy is a huge part of tppc the best clan ever!

Red Bull
06-28-2010, 02:11 AM
I'll apply again, hope I can stay for a while this time and not just for 3 days:

1. Your Username.
Red Bull.

2. Your age (Note: we don't really care how old you are so just be honest about it)
I just turned 20 yesterday so yeah. <3

I first joined up 6 years ago then quit for a while due to some serious school burden and me not focusing much into studies. I'm back for good now since I've learnt how to handle the burden if that counts as anything.

4. How often do you play TPPC? Just a general estimate by hours of day, weeks or month.
I play for about 3-4 hours a day in average.

No, I am not.

Yes, I am.

7. Do you play any other online Pokemon games? (yes/no) (Note: not counting the official Nintendo Pokemon games)
No, I don't.

8. Are you in good standing on TPPC? As in, have you ever been banned anywhere before? (yes/no) (Note: be truthful about this, it won't hurt your chances of being accepted as long as you're not cheating anymore)
I have not been banned upto now and don't plan to be either so I think I'm okay here.

NobleVillian, Ruinn, Warrior of Darkness, Piggachew, ForTheWin, HNC, Poe, Nightrush, Jansell, Kife, Deimos, Nino, Darkheart.

10. Ethnicity. "Why are we asking this on a Pokemon site? Are you trying to be racist?". No, we're trying to get to know you better and sometimes we say inappropriate stuff among each other and we don't want to offend you.
I'm mixed with white and black to be honest.

11. Are you religious? Elaborate on this. Tell us what your religion is and what you believe in. We respect other religions and cultures.
I'm not religious at all. I'm more into my studies and how to lead to a well settled life. My father is a Muslim while my mother is a Christian. I'm not sure what I call myself really right now. I hope that doesn't hurt my chances here on Infamy.

Well, this clan got to me. Not many clans catch my attention so this had to be something special. I want in Infamy because I think I can make a difference here in Infamy and I will try my best to do whatever is best for the clan. I'm generally a cool guy and easy to talk to. I think I'll make a good addition here and I hope that the others agree as well. Thank you for the chance.

Tim
06-28-2010, 05:54 AM
Goldenzewb, nope.

Red Bull, I see no problem with you :]

Also, pretty much everyone has a better reason to get accepted than me D:

Jansell, no problem with you either.

Jansell
06-28-2010, 06:01 AM
Awesome new thread, this all happened whilst I was sleeping. Just let me know if I'm in or I need to reapply.

Tim
06-28-2010, 06:56 AM
Another problem, how would the group thing work? We can't invite people, I think D:

Jansell
06-28-2010, 07:00 AM
Surely it's still up to one of the leaders if people are accepted? Or do the current members have a vote, and if successful, Noble will edit them in to Infamy[Z]?

Not entirely sure, but I'll wait to find out, I guess. Hope you're all having a brilliant day. I'm off to work in 10 minutes or so.

Tim
06-28-2010, 07:01 AM
Surely it's still up to one of the leaders if people are accepted? Or do the current members have a vote, and if successful, Noble will edit them in to Infamy[Z]?

Not entirely sure, but I'll wait to find out, I guess. Hope you're all having a brilliant day. I'm off to work in 10 minutes or so.
I think we're going with the vote system now ;x

Jansell
06-28-2010, 07:04 AM
Ah that's cool, I think Noble, Marsh, Level 3 and yourself have all voted me in? Now to see what the other current members think, eh?

Hiro
06-28-2010, 07:30 AM
Two quick questions.

What happened to some of the other members (as I recall, other members like Cowpie and h83r aren't on the list)? Oh, and you're going through a vote process now instead of just a yes/no thing?

Tim
06-28-2010, 07:36 AM
Two quick questions.

What happened to some of the other members (as I recall, other members like Cowpie and h83r aren't on the list)? Oh, and you're going through a vote process now instead of just a yes/no thing?
1) Kife removed some of the people when he quit
2) Yeah, I think so.

Goku_SD
06-28-2010, 10:11 AM
Two quick questions.

Cowpie quit Infamy.

Level 3
06-28-2010, 11:22 AM
Some people like Bodo and Cowpie left, others like Red Bull were removed by Kife.

I think that if one of the leaders decides against adding a person, then the votes are nullified, but I say yes to Jansell and Red Bull

NobleVillian
06-28-2010, 12:43 PM
f00sh really doesn't care that much, tbh. But if he, Nino, or Hobo come on and say otherwise then it's gonna be a fairly heavy influence on our votes.

Jansell
06-28-2010, 02:26 PM
That's cool. I've never had anything against any of the leaders, so I hope they don't towards me.

Sienkronieze
06-28-2010, 02:46 PM
1. Your Username: Sienkronieze

2. Your age- 17

3. How long have you played on TPPC? I really don't know.

4. How often do you play TPPC? Once a month.

5. Are you part of any other clan(s)? No.

6. Are you willing to become a loyal part of Infamy?Yes

7. Do you play any other online Pokemon games? No

8. Are you in good standing on TPPC? As in, have you ever been banned anywhere before? I'm in good standing, and I have been banned.

9. Who are your closest friends on TPPC? I would genuinely say that it's really short, but bunny would probably top it.

10. Ethnicity. Belgian.

11. Are you religious? I'm a half-hearted Presbyterian. I guess I believe in God, but the rest I'm not sure about.

12. I'm a pretty nice guy, and I think i would bring a lot to the Infamy table. Plus I'm from the birthplace of waffles.

Marshmallow
06-28-2010, 03:03 PM
Yes, voting system it is.

For me it's a yes to Red Bull and Jansell, no to the other applicants.

NobleVillian
06-28-2010, 03:51 PM
Jansell is 1 vote away from acceptance. Just gotta wait for one of the other guys.

Jansell
06-28-2010, 04:23 PM
Awesome, hope I get in. It'll be my first time in an actual clan that's serious. Who's left to vote, Noble?

NobleVillian
06-28-2010, 05:35 PM
Well, shy of Hobo voting, I'd say you will have to wait for Ruinn. lol

Jansell
06-28-2010, 05:59 PM
Haha, that's cool but, I swear Ruinn hasn't been online for weeks?

NobleVillian
06-28-2010, 06:08 PM
Nah, he was online a few days ago.

Level 3
06-28-2010, 06:16 PM
Well there's Fatal too, and maybe Razgriz might vote.

No to Sienkronize.

Noble-On the first post where the application part is, I think it's worth noting that they can apply multiple times, but applying several times in a row won't mean you will get in and will hurt your chances most of the time.

NobleVillian
06-28-2010, 06:17 PM
alright, I'll go change it.

EDIT: added a quote in the application stating what you said. I think its worth mentioning, too.

I also upvote Seikron's rejection.

Jansell
06-28-2010, 07:33 PM
Ah, that's ok. I'm guessing Razgriz, Fatal and Hobo are rarely online though? I see Fatal every now and again, but not too often.

I'm off to bed as it's 12:32AM here, hope y'all have a good night.

Level 3
06-28-2010, 07:57 PM
Ah, that's ok. I'm guessing Razgriz, Fatal and Hobo are rarely online though? I see Fatal every now and again, but not too often.

I'm off to bed as it's 12:32AM here, hope y'all have a good night.

Did I forget to mention this new feature called an entry fee. No specifics but it involves giving me your 2499 scythers/scizors.

Don't worry you'll probably get in.

Jansell
06-28-2010, 07:59 PM
That is a new feature haha. I hope so, I really do. I've even prepared the word I'm going to put in after 'We' and before 'you'.

Level 3
06-28-2010, 08:08 PM
That is a new feature haha. I hope so, I really do. I've even prepared the word I'm going to put in after 'We' and before 'you'.

lol.

Btw, if you are accepted you will be the only person at Infamy[Z] and also the clan newbie until Red Bull gets voted back in (if he does).

Jansell
06-28-2010, 08:11 PM
Yo I'm cool with that, it means I'll be unique for a bit haha.

Seriously though, I'm going to sleep now. Speak tomorrow!

Level 3
06-28-2010, 08:17 PM
Yo I'm cool with that, it means I'll be unique for a bit haha.

Seriously though, I'm going to sleep now. Speak tomorrow!

you're the one who keeps coming back here!

Razgriz
06-28-2010, 10:45 PM
ok sure why not

Level 3
06-28-2010, 11:33 PM
So I guess Jansell is in.

Grats to you.

Marshmallow
06-28-2010, 11:45 PM
So I guess Jansell is in.

Grats to you.
Nice, gratz Jansell

I'd say Infamy C, since I already know him.

Red Bull
06-29-2010, 01:05 AM
Seeing as Jansell and I were both voted yes by three people, I don't see myself here though man. Did I miss the cut?

Devolution
06-29-2010, 03:16 AM
1. Your Username: Devolution

2. Your age (Note: we don't really care how old you are so just be honest about it): 14

3. How long have you played on TPPC ? 3 years

4. How often do you play TPPC? Just a general estimate by hours of day, weeks or month. Everyday between 2 and 5 hours per day

5. Are you part of any other clan(s)? (yes/no) No

6. Are you willing to become a loyal part of Infamy? I am sincerely willing to be a loyal part of Infamy.

7. Do you play any other online Pokemon games? (yes/no) (Note: not counting the official Nintendo Pokemon games) No

8. Are you in good standing on TPPC? As in, have you ever been banned anywhere before? (yes/no) (Note: be truthful about this, it won't hurt your chances of being accepted as long as you're not cheating anymore) I got banned but Piggachew unbanned me a month ago or so

9. Who are your closest friends on TPPC? Make a list, whatever you want. Ruinn, Bridget, DaC, Fading, Boboking. There's many more but these are my top 5 closest friends.

10. Ethnicity. "Why are we asking this on a Pokemon site? Are you trying to be racist?". No, we're trying to get to know you better and sometimes we say inappropriate stuff among each other and we don't want to offend you. I am from Morocco and Spain.

11. Are you religious? Elaborate on this. Tell us what your religion is and what you believe in. We respect other religions and cultures. I just believe in god. I don't do religious stuffs besides praying sometimes.

I believe I want to join this clan because it seems very nice and popular, I also checked the members and they all seem to be very nice people. Joining this clan will help me know them better. I am a very sociable guy and I am willing to help and respect any members in this clan.

NobleVillian
06-29-2010, 03:27 AM
I say no to Devolution and Yes to Red Bull. Not sure what that puts his total up to.

Tim
06-29-2010, 03:30 AM
It makes Red Bull's total 4.

Red Bull
06-29-2010, 04:55 AM
It makes Red Bull's total 4.

Awesome, thanks guys. I just hope I can stay in our clan for a longer time and make it worthwhile.

Jansell
06-29-2010, 06:01 AM
Thanks guys, it means a lot. How does the clan tag look in my signature?

Tim
06-29-2010, 06:02 AM
No problem Red Bull :]

Jansell, it's k :]

Jansell
06-29-2010, 06:12 AM
Haha Tim, I only just noticed the 'Info on the newest CoD!' thing in your signature. Hilarious.

Tim
06-29-2010, 06:20 AM
It was the only pic I could find at the time << Expect it to be gone in a day or two D:

Jansell
06-29-2010, 06:40 AM
Oh yeah, the only one in Infamy[Z]. I'm unique.

Tim
06-29-2010, 06:42 AM
Red Bull has the same amount of votes as you, so yeah :3

Jansell
06-29-2010, 06:44 AM
He does? Oh a quick question, now I'm part of Infamy, am I able to vote yes/no for applicants?

Red Bull
06-29-2010, 06:45 AM
Red Bull has the same amount of votes as you, so yeah :3

I feel the love warming my soul already, lol.

Lmao, awesome pic Tim. <3

Jansell
06-29-2010, 06:48 AM
If I am able to vote, I vote yes for Red Bull. <3

Red Bull
06-29-2010, 06:53 AM
If I am able to vote, I vote yes for Red Bull. <3

Aww, shux. :D

Tim
06-29-2010, 06:56 AM
Not sure if we're going to let all members vote, or the [A]+leaders or just the leaders.

Jansell
06-29-2010, 07:10 AM
Yeah, if I'm being honest, it won't seem right letting [A], [C] or [Z] members vote. Just the leaders and Infamy members.

Devvy
06-29-2010, 10:40 AM
I guess I'll apply.

1. Your Username.
Devvy

Close to 17.

Ergh, my first ID was in the 1.2-1.3m reigon yet I can't seem to remember it. My earliest ID that I do have is 1718678, however I use #2380092

I guess play for about 3-4 hours a day on a rough average.

Yes, but it's very inactive

Yes, I am.

No, I don't. I've tried some of them but never really liked them enough to play them frequently.

I have never been banned on the RPG, yet I've been forum banned once for 2 weeks for a ridiculous reason.

9. Who are your closest friends on TPPC? Make a list, whatever you want
DarkRex, Arvin, Zack, HNC, Warrior of Darkness, Musty, Nightrush & Jansell

I'm caucasion (White).

11. Are you religious? Elaborate on this. Tell us what your religion is and what you believe in. We respect other religions and cultures.*
I'm really not a religious person at all, I don't believe in God or any after-life.

I guess I'd like to think that some people would actually take on board and listen to my opinion and that a few people respect me. I'd also like to take part in an active clan which seems popular, I'd also like to get to know certain members more.

NobleVillian
06-29-2010, 11:30 AM
Only Infamy ranked members can vote.

Red Bull - I'll go add you now.

Red Bull
06-29-2010, 11:47 AM
Awesome, thanks guys.

NobleVillian
06-29-2010, 12:01 PM
So, here in a week or two I'm gonna post my "guess the golden day pokemon" contest thread and I need some help making a prize pool.

Here is how it will work: It will cost only a 1k to enter. You pay the 1k, pick your guess for the golden pokemon, and wait. Whoever guesses right wins the entire contest pool. No profit for me or anybody else. If anybody wants to donate to the pool to make it more appealing, you should. I'll probably donate a golden of some sorts.

EDIT: Also, to make things alot more classy around here, can you guys PM me the votes? However, I still say that if f00sh, hobo, or Nino reject you then it is pretty much auto.

Tim
06-29-2010, 02:38 PM
NV, would you have 2 guesses for the 2 Pokemon, or just 1 guess on 1 Pokemon?

NobleVillian
06-29-2010, 02:53 PM
NV, would you have 2 guesses for the 2 Pokemon, or just 1 guess on 1 Pokemon?

Everybody puts in a 1k and a guess. If there are two winners, I will split the prize pool and let them choose who gets what.

I'm also gonna make an account for Infamy contest prizes that anybody can donate to and give contests from.

Jansell
06-29-2010, 03:35 PM
Sounds like a good idea, Noble. Although right now, I can't afford to give anything really. I hope I get my old account unbanned, and then I could put in a GRiolu or something.

NobleVillian
06-29-2010, 03:36 PM
Sounds like a good idea, Noble. Although right now, I can't afford to give anything really. I hope I get my old account unbanned, and then I could put in a GRiolu or something.

lol I just plan on training random 1k's and crap to put in the account for now.
Also, anybody can enter the contest as well. Donating to the prize pool and paying a 1k to enter are two different things.

Jansell
06-29-2010, 03:37 PM
Ah I hear ya. So even Infamy members can enter?

Tim
06-29-2010, 03:39 PM
^Well, it is an Infamy contest :]

Jansell
06-29-2010, 03:41 PM
I guess so. Either way, sounds good. I'll train up a few 1ks to donate if ya like?

NobleVillian
06-29-2010, 03:41 PM
Yup. Cause nobody will know the who the winner is, and nobody knows the answer, so its all fair. XD

I'll just literally be taking the bids and putting them into the account, then giving the prize to the winner. It's something I wanna start doing every golden day.

I also thought about making you donate a 1k of the poke you vote for. lol

Jansell
06-29-2010, 03:54 PM
That would be sick idea. Say if you wanna pick Bagon, you have to donate a 1k Bagon. That's very nice.

Tim
06-29-2010, 04:04 PM
But if you'd want to enter a nonswap, you'd have to train, but if you want to enter a swap, you could swap :(

Jansell
06-29-2010, 04:06 PM
That's not so bad, training to 1k is easy.

Marshmallow
06-29-2010, 04:07 PM
Yeah, if I'm being honest, it won't seem right letting [A], [C] or [Z] members vote. Just the leaders and Infamy members.
To answer the question, no. Only the top members have the voting rights. You can still vote, it just won't count.

Tim
06-29-2010, 04:09 PM
That's not so bad, training to 1k is easy.
I know, but I'm lazy when I use this computer 3:

Jansell
06-29-2010, 04:10 PM
Yeah I know now Marsh, common sense told me that would be right anyway.

Well use the other one, Tim. ;[

Red Bull
06-29-2010, 04:25 PM
Awesome. This contest will be fun then.

Jansell
06-29-2010, 05:34 PM
Finally, ShinyScizor(?) - Level: 4000.

NobleVillian
06-29-2010, 05:44 PM
Congratz. Don't train too fast while I'm not upping my highest. :O

Level 3
06-29-2010, 05:47 PM
Finally, ShinyScizor(?) - Level: 4000.

grats /jealousy

the 1k idea would be great.

if I were to enter with two guesses one would be a swap and the other a non-swap.

It would be easier for me if we could enter an evolution of it as well cause training an infernape is much easier than a chimchar(w/o exp share I mean).

only two pokes from my dream roster have yet to be goldenized, but one of the ones that has been will never be mine, unless someone wants to give me a golden scyther/scizor.

NobleVillian
06-29-2010, 06:28 PM
It will only be 1 entry per person. No more.

Level 3
06-29-2010, 06:31 PM
It will only be 1 entry per person. No more.

alright sounds good, already know my entry then.

i'm thinking of starting a P2P contest a bit later for either a 2.5k or a golden 2.5k or both.

how much would you guys think I should "charge" per entry if I were to do each of those 3 options?

NobleVillian
06-29-2010, 06:32 PM
lol You guys think I should enter?

Level 3
06-29-2010, 06:40 PM
lol You guys think I should enter?

which contest? mine or yours?

NobleVillian
06-29-2010, 06:43 PM
Mine lol
There isnt any way I could rig it in my favor, but idk how bad it would look if I win my own contest. lol

Jansell
06-29-2010, 06:45 PM
Personally, I reckon it'd be a bad idea entering your own contest.

NobleVillian
06-29-2010, 06:48 PM
Tis what I was thinking too.
I'm just sad cause I have a super strong sense about what its gonna be.

Level 3
what Jansell said...

anyway, if I don't do both of the 2.5ks as a prize for my contest I'll donate one of them to the prize pool.

if not that i might donate a 1.2k bulbasaur.

Besides, you could just tell me what you think it is instead :)

Sienkronieze
Thanks guys.

:(

NobleVillian
06-29-2010, 06:49 PM
bleh. Any donations are all good and fine. I'm probably gonna post it in about two weeks.

Jansell
06-29-2010, 08:04 PM
I think I've got a good idea of what the next gold is going to be.

Level 3
06-29-2010, 08:27 PM
anyone wanna help me refine my contest idea?

here's what it is so far:

raffle. entry fee is a 1k or certain exceptions like scyther level 4.

Prize is a 2.5k swap, but if more than 10 people enter it changes to GoldenGOlduck 2.5k, and if more than 25 people enter it changes to both of them.
what do you guys think?

Jansell
06-29-2010, 08:28 PM
Sounds good. I'll enter a 1k, so that's 1 entrant you've definately got.

NobleVillian
06-29-2010, 08:30 PM
be sure and put [Infamy/Sponsored] in the title so people know its an Infamy Sponsored contest.

Jansell
06-29-2010, 08:32 PM
Yeah, and make sure it's bold and red too!

Nightrush
06-29-2010, 08:36 PM
1. Your Username:
- Nightrush

- 16 (Born on February 22nd 1994)

- I joined in late 2007, so almost 3 years.

- Near enough every day, not sure how many hours to be fair, but I know I play more than the 'average' person on TPPC.

- No

- Yes, I'm always loyal to my clans, I always try to contribute positively.

- I have accounts on other Pokemon RPG's however, they are all inactive.

- Yes I did, on numerous accounts however I'm now legit, 100%.

- Stonedcow, Hiro, Arvin, Red Bull, Piggachew, Tenshi, Jinsley, Portal, Goku_SD, MaDeMoiSeLLe, Absoyena, NeRo. (I have more but can't remember right now)

- I'm white, English.

- No, I'm Atheist although I do not force this upon others, I allow others to have their own opinions and views on things.

- Well, I'm pretty popular around the site and have a lot of friends on here, I'm exceptionally fast at training and I have a lot of patience, I'm not one to betray or not be loyal to someone or something I respect.

EDIT: I also do many contests, sometimes with big prizes sometimes with not so big, nonetheless I could have an impact on the promotion of the clan.

Level 3
06-29-2010, 09:03 PM
alright now it's time to go ask for the transfer.

Red Bull
06-30-2010, 04:59 AM
Eh, bumping for love.

DManator1
06-30-2010, 05:08 AM
1. Your Username:
DManator1

6 years other account got banned.

About 4 or 5.
no

yes

***rpg.net is the only other one I play.

yes
i have been banned on one other account

Nobody i have no friends.

White

Well im catholic but im only a little religious but i have read the bible 3 times cover to cover.
Because i have played this game forever and didnt even know about clans till just now.
The highest lv pokemon i have is a lv387 blaziken.

Jansell
06-30-2010, 05:23 AM
If I could vote, I'd say yes to Nightrush, and no to the other one.

Tim
06-30-2010, 05:31 AM
^Preferences >:( Anyways, we're voting in private ;3

And grats on the 4k :]

Jansell
06-30-2010, 05:33 AM
Well, I can hardly say no to my brother, can I? Oh and sorry, I forgot. :3

Thanks man, I dunno whether to keep going or get my Hera to 4k too. :/

Red Bull
06-30-2010, 05:33 AM
I'd punch a vote on Nightrush as well. As for Jansell you loser, congrats on the 4k. <3

Jansell
06-30-2010, 05:34 AM
I'm only a 3 day a week loser. ;[

Tim
06-30-2010, 05:38 AM
Get it to 5k gogogogo

Jansell
06-30-2010, 05:39 AM
It might take a while, but it'll be worth it when/if I get 7k. Kyle says he'll give me a GHera. o.o

Red Bull
06-30-2010, 05:39 AM
I'm only a 3 day a week loser. ;[

Lol, alright. :D

Tim: Hell yeah! Jansell, get moving. Gogogogo! <3

Jansell
06-30-2010, 05:41 AM
I will do, but I'm not free much anymore until next Wednesday afternoon. ;[

Red Bull
06-30-2010, 06:23 AM
I will do, but I'm not free much anymore until next Wednesday afternoon. ;[

Pft. You are always free you loser. <3

Anyways, Dallas got 2 G.Dours + adds for his 6.8k. You should get more than a G.Hera for a 7k from what I think.

Tim
06-30-2010, 06:26 AM
^I thought he meant he'd get it as a prize for getting to 7k <_< >_>

Red Bull
06-30-2010, 06:34 AM
^I thought he meant he'd get it as a prize for getting to 7k <_< >_>

Lol, I didn't think of it that way and now that I read it over again, I'm getting second thoughts on what I said. Jansell baby, are you getting it as a prize or you getting that for your 7k?

Jansell
06-30-2010, 06:43 AM
Sorry for the misunderstanding lads, I'm trading my 7k for a GHera.

Red Bull
06-30-2010, 06:44 AM

You suck. Read my above post about Kyle and Dallas's trade.

Tim
06-30-2010, 06:45 AM
Tbh, you should be able to get more for a 7k ;x

Jansell
06-30-2010, 06:46 AM
Yeah dallas got 2x GDour and a 2499 GWoop U. I doubt I'd get that again from Kyle. Plus I've always wanted a GHera, so I dunno. ;[

Red Bull
06-30-2010, 06:48 AM
Tbh, you should be able to get more for a 7k ;x

Yup, he enjoys getting ripped off. I could get a month worth of a wet party pass for a 7k. Don't do it Jansell! <3

Jansell: At least get more out of the deal. Jeez, all that hard work for a G.Hera. You can do better than that.

Nightrush
06-30-2010, 06:49 AM
Do we get notified upon the decision?

Red Bull
06-30-2010, 06:52 AM

No. You keep quite and keep checking up this thread you poser. Lol. <3

Jansell
06-30-2010, 06:52 AM
By NobleVillian once you have enough votes.

Tim
06-30-2010, 06:57 AM
sage this D:

Red Bull
06-30-2010, 07:00 AM
Tim, let's physically and mentally hurt Jansell for trying to get the biggest rip off in trading history. Sound good? <3

Jansell
06-30-2010, 07:01 AM
Don't do it. I'll try and get a better deal ok? ;[

Red Bull
06-30-2010, 07:04 AM
Don't do it. I'll try and get a better deal ok? ;[

Better, that's better. Good boy. <3

Jansell
06-30-2010, 07:06 AM
I ain't no boy, son. I'm a MAN, haha.

Anyways, I'm off to work in a sec. Speak to you all later. <3

Red Bull
06-30-2010, 07:07 AM
I ain't no boy, son. I'm a MAN, haha.

Anyways, I'm off to work in a sec. Speak to you all later. <3

Whatever, you still seem like a suckling child to me. Harhar. <3

Alright see ya man.

Level 3
06-30-2010, 11:53 AM
lol this guy just copy-pasted our rules as his own.
http://forums.tppc.info/showthread.php?t=100128

Except the troll and clan tag ones.

Which is why his clan can never even dream to be like us.

Tim
06-30-2010, 11:57 AM
He didn't even change a letter in most of those.

/troll and nublisted

NobleVillian
06-30-2010, 12:55 PM
haha he even spelled them wrong. What an idiot.

Anyways, I need votes on Nightrush and anybody else if you can send them to me.

Ruinn
06-30-2010, 04:10 PM
Just read the first page and I haven't been on lately because my computer crashed. Currently at a friends house.

Tim
06-30-2010, 05:26 PM
Well, welcome back and goodbye for now Ruinn D:

Also, http://forums.tppc.info/member.php?u=505
Look at sig :3

Infamy impersonation has been banned.

NobleVillian
06-30-2010, 05:43 PM
That's kinda offensive in a tppc way.

Tim
06-30-2010, 05:44 PM
That's kinda offensive in a tppc way.
Report it? <_____<

NobleVillian
06-30-2010, 06:05 PM
Ok, well all applications have been rejected.

Also, from now on, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say if I don't get enough votes within a week-ish then I'm just gonna auto reject.

So, to make this easier, only PM a vote if you are voting FOR somebody.

Level 3
06-30-2010, 06:21 PM
Well, welcome back and goodbye for now Ruinn D:

Also, http://forums.tppc.info/member.php?u=505
Look at sig :3

Infamy impersonation has been banned.

Wow, what did he say that NeRo had to edit and ban him for?

So did anybody report Zack?

Tim
06-30-2010, 06:38 PM
Wow, what did he say that NeRo had to edit and ban him for?

So did anybody report Zack?
Basically insulted us all.
I didn't report Zack.

Striker X
06-30-2010, 07:06 PM
1. Your Username:
- Striker X

- 11 (Born on August 2nd 1998)

- I joined in late 2009, so almost 1/2 a year.

- Near enough every day, not sure how many hours to be fair, but I know I play more than the 'average' person on TPPC so much you wouldnt want to know.

- Yes, 1 other Clan but will quit if needed.

- Yes, I'm always loyal to my clans. i won't let (or at least do as much as possible) to not let you guys down.

- No.

- No, & i'll make sure it dosen't happen.

- rushdoom111, mudyskips, Despair from the Dark, Ricardopaulosp, Ally ,immortality, Portal, icy spirits, & bunny. (I have more but can't remember right now)

- I'm Tan, Spanish, in NY.

- No, I'm not very religious, but am christian,although I do not force this upon others, I allow others to have their own opinions and views on things.

- Well, I'm pretty Helpful to people around the site when they need it & if i can and have a fair amount of friends on here, I'm medium fast at training and I have a lot of patience, I'm not one to disobey unless needed, be a backstabber, or not be loyal to someone I, well, respect.

Level 3
06-30-2010, 08:35 PM
No to Striker X before I even read that application because of a contest I saw you hold.

You said you'd give 3 level 4s to the first person to buy something you had sold, that person bought it, but you didn't give him the prize as you thought you hadn't made enough money. Mudyskips then gave the level 4s to him instead to avoid a scandal.
Even if you did end up giving the prize instead of mudyskips doing it for you, your initial reluctance to do so and your rage in the PM you sent to the contest winner tell me you aren't the kind of person fit for this clan.

Red Bull
06-30-2010, 09:07 PM
I'll punch a vote for no for Striker X.

Level 3: Thanks for the information and I totally agree with you.

Level 3
06-30-2010, 09:10 PM
I'll punch a vote for no for Striker X.

Level 3: Thanks for the information and I totally agree with you.

I don't think your vote counts though O.O
However your input is more than welcome.

Red Bull
06-30-2010, 09:19 PM
I don't think your vote counts though O.O
However your input is more than welcome.

Well if it does, cool and if not, heck, I'm still a part of this clan right? so it's fine by me whatever is done regarding our voting rights. There are only 2 of us in Infamy Z and no more until the Infamy members. I think we should get the voting right though.

Level 3
06-30-2010, 09:26 PM
Well if it does, cool and if not, heck, I'm still a part of this clan right? so it's fine by me whatever is done regarding our voting rights. There are only 2 of us in Infamy Z and no more until the Infamy members. I think we should get the voting right though.

To answer the question, no. Only the top members have the voting rights. You can still vote, it just won't count.

Well as you may recall, until recently, all of us were spread throughout the different ranks, it's just that Kife promoted what remained of us to the top. Voting is the only way to decide who gets in now since one of the three leaders quit, another one doesn't really care, and the third doesn't care much either. There is also the fact that we didn't want to select a new leader for us.
Being newly inducted members, you shouldn't really have as much "power" here as the rest of us, though one could argue for your specific case, since you were an Infamy member before, but Kife kicked you out for an unknown reason.

This is just my take on it.

NobleVillian
06-30-2010, 10:57 PM
We decided that anybody below Infamy members will not have the right to an actual vote, mainly because that would lead to alot of votes. Everybody Kife kicked had only been in the clan for just a week or so. All of us left had been here for awhile.

Like they said, we will gladly take imput for our votes, too. Any reason you have not to accept somebody, just send it to me and I'll gladly hear your reason.

Red Bull
07-01-2010, 03:29 AM
Being newly inducted members, you shouldn't really have as much "power" here as the rest of us, though one could argue for your specific case, since you were an Infamy member before, but Kife kicked you out for an unknown reason.

This is just my take on it.

Yes, thank you. I was an Infamy member before Kife randomnly kicked people out of the clan. Even though I don't get voting rights, it's okay. Infamy is life. :(

Jansell
07-01-2010, 04:38 AM
I'm cool with my vote not counting 'officially', but if I really don't want someone in the clan, I'll send a PM to Noble with my reason. Does that sound reasonable?

Kaikado
07-01-2010, 07:32 AM
1. Kaikado.

2. 19.

3. 5 or more years, not sure, but only 3 actively.

4. Almost everyday during summer time, less during schoolyear.

5. No, re-applying.

6. Yes.

7. No.

8. I have been banned few times on RPG for AAing, but I stopped when I realised that legit play is much more profitable. Have never been banned on forums.

9. Elazul.

10. European.

11. Im Christian.

12. Do I really have to write it again? D:
I havent played actively in the past and didnt bother to join a clan. Im active nowadays and its high time i joined a clan that offers friendship and loyalty.

EDIT: If my application gets rejected, Ill remove the tag in signature; too lazy to update right now.

Striker X
07-01-2010, 07:36 AM
No to Striker X before I even read that application because of a contest I saw you hold.

You said you'd give 3 level 4s to the first person to buy something you had sold, that person bought it, but you didn't give him the prize as you thought you hadn't made enough money. Mudyskips then gave the level 4s to him instead to avoid a scandal.
Even if you did end up giving the prize instead of mudyskips doing it for you, your initial reluctance to do so and your rage in the PM you sent to the contest winner tell me you aren't the kind of person fit for this clan.

actually, i did give him the lv4s, & i gave mudyskips for trying that & showing he cared, also i was in an extremely bad mood w/ the horrible day i had, but if no, i'm fine with that.

Tim
07-01-2010, 09:04 AM
How about letting the [A] members vote too, as people would most likely not be promoted to Infamy?

No to Striker X btw.
Not sure on Kaikado, as he was in the clan before ;x

Level 3
07-01-2010, 09:25 AM
I'm cool with my vote not counting 'officially', but if I really don't want someone in the clan, I'll send a PM to Noble with my reason. Does that sound reasonable?

I wouldn't mind if you just posted here, I'm sure we'd all love to hear your take on it, remember, your vote doesn't count, but your opinion still does.

Finding it harder to vote on people who have been in Infamy before O.o

NobleVillian
07-01-2010, 11:42 AM
I'm rejecting Kaikado based on the fact he already put the tag in his sig. O_o

Marshmallow
07-01-2010, 12:08 PM
I'm rejecting Kaikado based on the fact he already put the tag in his sig. O_o
This.

And the fact that the application is terrible as it is.

Tim
07-01-2010, 12:12 PM
He just never removed it, he used to be in before ;x

Kaikado
07-01-2010, 12:41 PM
He just never removed it, he used to be in before ;x

This.

Level 3
07-01-2010, 01:37 PM
A few things, as I am finding harder and harder to train anyone wanna train to of my level 400s for me? Not for free, of course.

Also, does anyone know how to get in touch with Kife?
*looks at Hobo*

can anyone else get on ventrilo? I can't.

Tim
07-01-2010, 01:42 PM
A few things, as I am finding harder and harder to train anyone wanna train to of my level 400s for me? Not for free, of course.

Also, does anyone know how to get in touch with Kife?
*looks at Hobo*

can anyone else get on ventrilo? I can't.
Ventrilo went with Kife? D;

ex
07-01-2010, 02:18 PM
1. Your Username.
ex on TC || xeho in game

I'm turning 17 in about a week (07/07 to be exact) :lol:

I first joined TPPC a couple years ago then quit for a while due to some personal matters (Increasing amount of school work, and most of my friends were quitting at the time). However, I'm back for good now and have been actively playing TPPC for around 3-4 months since my return.

I play for about 3-4 hours a day in average (during the school year). But this past week that I've been on summer break I have spent up to 6-7ish hours on TPPC :yikes:. So, I'd say it's probably safe to assume that I'd play 4-6ish+ hours per day until September when school starts up again.

No, I am not.

You bet =]!!

To be honest, I have tried playing other online Pokemon RPGs but none of them seem to even come close to par with TPPC. Thus, I have inactive accounts on other RPGs that I don't play anymore.

I have been banned once due to a misunderstanding that occurred. However, I have been unbanned and don't plan to be ever banned again.

As stated above, most if not all my friends have already quit TPPC so I'm still making new friends/trying to find old ones whom are still active :P.

Darkheart, Xymakari Uzemaki, elris, skitty13, dragonlover, overkill93.

It's kind of weird but, I'm Chinese and have never actually set foot in China before...I was born and raised here in Canada ^-^.

I'm Christian. I used to go to Church every Sunday with my mom and my sister. However, my dad isn't religious and somehow managed to get my mom to stop taking us to church. Ever since then, I have stopped going to church even by myself. I still believe in God and pray everyday but I guess I can't be considered to be that religious as I do not even go to church anymore TT - TT...

Well, as I noted above, I had quit for a while after I had joined TPPC. Therefore I'd never really gotten the chance to actively participate in a clan. However, as also stated above, I'm back for good now. When I returned Infamy caught my eye on the forums. It appealed to me because it seemed that many of the experienced players actively participate in this clan. That being said, I find it in my interest to get in this clan so that I may meet and befriend a lot of the veteran TPPC players. I can't guarantee that I will make a huge impact here in Infamy but I can guarantee that I will try my very best to actively participate in clan activities. I'm generally an easy to approach person and I train relatively quickly. I believe that I would make a decent addition to the team. It would be an honor if I could be a part of this illustrious clan and I would greatly appreciate the chance.

Thanks a lot for taking your time in reading this application and I hope you will consider me when accepting applicants to Infamy.

Cheers,
xeho ^-^

Red Bull
07-01-2010, 02:27 PM
NobleVillian and Marshmallow, Kaikado was one of those who were kicked out of Infamy by Kife. He didn't remove the clan tag, that's the problem. I'm not voting for a yes on him though because his application didn't catch my attention. Anyways, I told him to remove the tag earlier so it's cool. If he gets rejected, he'll remove the tag like he said in his application.

Kaikado
07-01-2010, 02:44 PM
I love the fact that everyone think im a he.

Nightrush
07-01-2010, 03:14 PM
I got rejected? How strange, seeing as I actually would contribute to this clan an awful lot, fair enough I've cheated prior to now but like the application says "It doesn't matter as long as you're legit now" which I am.

The way I would contribute is things like contests and I'm sure you've witnessed my contests, they're no ordinary contests, they're big and hard earned prizes, I'm also very active, I train everyday and earn a lot of EXP at that.

Not entirely sure what the problem is here, however, each to their own.

Tim
07-01-2010, 03:15 PM
I got rejected? How strange, seeing as I actually would contribute to this clan an awful lot, fair enough I've cheated prior to now but like the application says "It doesn't matter as long as you're legit now" which I am.

The way I would contribute is things like contests and I'm sure you've witnessed my contests, they're no ordinary contests, they're big and hard earned prizes, I'm also very active, I train everyday and earn a lot of EXP at that.

Not entirely sure what the problem is here, however, each to their own.
I've cheated before, got accepted ;x
You probably didn't get enough votes after a week orso.

Jansell
07-01-2010, 03:17 PM
Jack, there's no limit as to how many times you can apply. So just apply again when more Infamy members are online. Just make sure you don't re-apply too often, as it will effect your chances of being accepted.

NobleVillian
07-01-2010, 03:47 PM
Feel free to try later, it's just I can't sit around for three weeks waiting for votes or I'll get lost. :/

Level 3
07-01-2010, 04:13 PM
Ventrilo went with Kife? D;

It stopped working for me the same day as when he quit so it appears so.

Stainless08
07-01-2010, 04:22 PM
1. Your Username.
Stainless08.

No.

Yes.

Thanks for reading this.

ricardopaulosp
07-01-2010, 04:25 PM
1. Your Username:
RicardoPauloSP
10 months.
About 5 hours, All days.
No.
Loyal how on Air Force!
No, only TPPC.
No.
Striker X, Mudyskips, Jessica, Bunny, Portal.
Brown,through mixed or something.
I'm Catholic.
Since I stepped in this game, this clan is calling my intention, I think it would make a good addition to this clan, I have a great potential and intend to stay in this game for a long time. I did some things in this Forum that I regret, and maybe I can even be rejected Because of this, but I have hope, and I promise to always try to be the best for this clan.

Red Bull
07-01-2010, 04:41 PM
I love the fact that everyone think im a he.

Eh, work with me here. Lol.

I'll like to give an "opinion" that the two above applications are not Infamy worthy.

Jansell
07-01-2010, 06:46 PM
If I'm being completely honest, this [Z] and [C] members having an opinion thing isn't a good idea. I suggest that we should PM Noble as well. It makes us look bad. :/

Level 3
07-01-2010, 08:52 PM
If I'm being completely honest, this [Z] and [C] members having an opinion thing isn't a good idea. I suggest that we should PM Noble as well. It makes us look bad. :/

Keep in mind we are still working things out, as we have only rebooted the clan very recently, a few days after Kife's departure, which too was very recent.

NobleVillian
07-02-2010, 12:19 AM
Infamy is known for its bluntness and straight-forewarn attitude. If we reject you, it doesn't mean we hate you or we think you are stupid (all the time) it just means we don't think you are a fit for Infamy and/or we don't know you.

Jansell
07-02-2010, 02:07 AM
I guess so, that's a fair point.

Red Bull
07-02-2010, 04:39 AM
Infamy is known for its bluntness and straight-forewarn attitude. If we reject you, it doesn't mean we hate you or we think you are stupid (all the time) it just means we don't think you are a fit for Infamy and/or we don't know you.

You know that I love you, right?

Nightrush
07-02-2010, 08:52 AM
Feel free to try later, it's just I can't sit around for three weeks waiting for votes or I'll get lost. :/
Erm, by my calculations it seems I got rejected after 1 day of applying. That sir, is not 3 weeks.

Tim
07-02-2010, 08:58 AM
Repost the application then D; It's going to be atleast a week ;x

Or too many people said no.

Nightrush
07-02-2010, 09:03 AM
Nah, not going to bother.

Jansell
07-02-2010, 09:38 AM
Why not, Jack?

Nightrush
07-02-2010, 09:52 AM
Because the procedure of getting a placement in this clan is like applying for a real life job, which I do not deem acceptable for what is meant to be a place for just fun and chatting.

Level 3
07-02-2010, 01:04 PM
Because the procedure of getting a placement in this clan is like applying for a real life job, which I do not deem acceptable for what is meant to be a place for just fun and chatting.

Part of what makes Infamy Infamy is our exclusivity. We aren't like most clans who let anyone who applies join.

Red Bull
07-02-2010, 01:54 PM
Let's stop arguing and talk about how hawt Red Bull is pl0x. <3

Level 3
07-02-2010, 02:07 PM

Not much to talk about then... </3

Red Bull
07-02-2010, 02:08 PM
not much to talk about then... </3

Rofl! You just ruined the moment, lol. <3

Ivysaur Hero
07-02-2010, 03:03 PM
1. Your Username: Ivysaur Hero

About 5 days
Maybe a few hours a day
no
of course
no
nope
Red Bull
Zack
lild
ViralLeafeon
Espionage

Fully American

I believe In god, Christian Beliefs

This looks like a nice place to hangout and be a part of something greater, Infamous.

NobleVillian
07-02-2010, 03:33 PM
Well then, you obviously got multiple votes of 'no' O_o
We should be telling you not to take it so seriously. You apply, you wait for the answer, you go on. Nuf said.

Red Bull
07-02-2010, 04:09 PM

NobleVillian, please stay on topic please. <3

I would cast an opinion that Ivysaur Hero seems cool and I think should be given a chance. Anyways, you are illiterate, you know? This was posted to you and you don't accept my love ever. Hater. :)

You know that I love you, right?

Nightrush
07-02-2010, 05:25 PM
Well then, you obviously got multiple votes of 'no' O_o
We should be telling you not to take it so seriously. You apply, you wait for the answer, you go on. Nuf said.
If your application is so important and needs so much detail, then I think now would be a good idea to start giving applicants a reason for their rejection.

No?

Tim
07-02-2010, 05:27 PM
If your application is so important and needs so much detail, then I think now would be a good idea to start giving applicants a reasoning for their rejection.

No?
Or, you just drop it? Reasons weren't given when Kife was around, so why would it now? [Not trying to attack you in anyways, but yeah, you didn't want to apply again]
I didn't have any detail in my application, got accepted. It's what the people think of you in the clan, the application is just a +. [Well, it's what I do anyways <<]

1. Your Username
Tim
The last account I can remember was created early 2006
About 7-12 hours a week
No
Yes
No
Been banned twice on the RPG, requested an account ban on TC
I don't really have close friends on here anymore, but I used to talk to some people [Can't remember them anymore, was like 8 or 9 at the time ._.]
Dutch/White
As far as I know, there's nothing that represents what is, in my eyes.
12. A short sentence about why you think we should accept you.
Why not. <_<
I started playing this game from scratch (New account) and decided to do everything without buying [Unless I see a rare Dunsparce] and going more active here, hopefully.So yeah :l

MiniDuff
07-02-2010, 05:35 PM
1. Your Username: - MiniDuff

2. Your age (Note: we don't really care how old you are so just be honest about it) - 18

3. How long have you played on TPPC? few years - (not completely sure, my id# is 789829 though)

4. How often do you play TPPC? Just a general estimate by hours of day, weeks or month. - Few hours per day usually

5. Are you part of any other clan(s)? (yes/no) - No

6. Are you willing to become a loyal part of Infamy? - Yes

7. Do you play any other online Pokemon games? (yes/no) (Note: not counting the official Nintendo Pokemon games) - No

8. Are you in good standing on TPPC? As in, have you ever been banned anywhere before? (yes/no) (Note: be truthful about this, it won't hurt your chances of being accepted as long as you're not cheating anymore) - Just banned from using rarity macro on chats once.

9. Who are your closest friends on TPPC? Make a list, whatever you want. - Still working it out after returning :P

10. Ethnicity. "Why are we asking this on a Pokemon site? Are you trying to be racist?". No, we're trying to get to know you better and sometimes we say inappropriate stuff among each other and we don't want to offend you. - UK/White

11. Are you religious? Elaborate on this. Tell us what your religion is and what you believe in. We respect other religions and cultures. - Personal views, too hard to outline really ^_^

12. A short sentence or paragraph about why you think we should accept you. - Because i am who i am, and that's all that should count :)

Nightrush
07-02-2010, 05:49 PM
Or, you just drop it? Reasons weren't given when Kife was around, so why would it now? [Not trying to attack you in anyways, but yeah, you didn't want to apply again]
I didn't have any detail in my application, got accepted. It's what the people think of you in the clan, the application is just a +. [Well, it's what I do anyways <<]

1. Your Username
Tim
The last account I can remember was created early 2006
About 7-12 hours a week
No
Yes
No
Been banned twice on the RPG, requested an account ban on TC
I don't really have close friends on here anymore, but I used to talk to some people [Can't remember them anymore, was like 8 or 9 at the time ._.]
Dutch/White
As far as I know, there's nothing that represents what is, in my eyes.
12. A short sentence about why you think we should accept you.
Why not. <_<
I started playing this game from scratch (New account) and decided to do everything without buying [Unless I see a rare Dunsparce] and going more active here, hopefully.So yeah :l
Reason I'm not applying again is because I cannot see any negativity in my application.

NobleVillian
07-02-2010, 07:41 PM
I know. I'm such an ******* :(

Red Bull
07-03-2010, 03:15 AM
I know. I'm such an ******* :(

Hahahaha. :)

I'll give an opinion of a yes for MiniDuff.

Jansell
07-03-2010, 02:20 PM
Let's roll, sons.

NobleVillian
07-03-2010, 03:32 PM
I think we should take this time to bask in how awesome we are.
*bask*

Jansell
07-03-2010, 03:50 PM
*bask*

NobleVillian
07-03-2010, 03:54 PM
So, I think my new Infamy sig says it all.

Jansell
07-03-2010, 03:55 PM
It's pretty awesome tbh, although you need to take out the first 'you' for it to make sense.

Mind if I have mine as that too or not?

NobleVillian
07-03-2010, 04:01 PM
haha go ahead. It's just a campaign to get him to change his siggy.

Jansell
07-03-2010, 04:04 PM
He's only got that in his siggy because he's jealous.

NobleVillian
07-03-2010, 04:34 PM
Tis true.

Xero
07-03-2010, 04:41 PM
Peons

Jansell
07-03-2010, 05:07 PM
Time to troll into action. It appears we got some haters.

Tim
07-03-2010, 05:24 PM
Yeah, totally >>

Jansell
07-03-2010, 05:27 PM
Have you seen Zack's thread?

Goku_SD
07-03-2010, 05:29 PM
Hmm now Nightrush is making fun of Infamy and Tear is making fun also :P.

DarkRex
07-03-2010, 05:49 PM
infamous

Zack
07-03-2010, 05:56 PM
He's only got that in his siggy because he's jealous.

I like ya'lls siggys, very creative, but this post is the farthest thing from the truth Ive ever heard, none of you that have my name in your siggy have a pixel that I havent had and none of you have a pixel I want rofl, Im happy with my S/D U's.

Tim
07-03-2010, 06:06 PM
I like ya'lls siggys, very creative, but this post is the farthest thing from the truth Ive ever heard, none of you that have my name in your siggy have a pixel that I havent had and none of you have a pixel I want rofl, Im happy with my S/D U's.
>implying being jealous can only be jealous over pixels.

Artemis Huntress
07-03-2010, 06:09 PM
>implying being jealous can only be jealous over pixels.

/what?

Jansell
07-03-2010, 06:10 PM
/what?
You seriously didn't understand what he said?

Tim
07-03-2010, 06:12 PM
/what?
His first argument when someone said he was jealous. 'I have more pixels'

Artemis Huntress
07-03-2010, 06:13 PM
He has more pixels so he is jealous of you having less...>>> that's what I got from what you said.

Tim
07-03-2010, 06:15 PM
He has more pixels so he is jealous of you having less...>>> that's what I got from what you said.
Person1 [P1]: I don't like this clan, so I'll put something in my sig about how they blow.
P2: You're just jealous.
P1: NO I HAVE MORE PIXELS.

Jansell
07-03-2010, 06:16 PM
What Tim said.

Artemis Huntress
07-03-2010, 06:16 PM
Person1 [P1]: I don't like this clan, so I'll put something in my sig about how they blow.
P2: You're just jealous.
P1: NO I HAVE MORE PIXELS.

What else would he be jealous of? I mean tbh there's not much else in the game to be jealous of.

Tim
07-03-2010, 06:18 PM
What else would he be jealous of? I mean tbh there's not much else in the game to be jealous of.
The clan?

Artemis Huntress
07-03-2010, 06:18 PM
This clan?

Zack
07-03-2010, 06:20 PM
Josh your the one who said I was jealous, if you want to know the reason were not friends like we used to be its because when you restarted you did nothing but pester me for free/cheap pixels, normally I would have givin you something free to get you back on your feet but when people ask my automatic answer is no, I give stuff out almost everyday, I dont mind giving stuff to friends and even people I dont know, I dont like people asking, and people expecting cheap stuff just because they know you is just as annoying. Therefore the fact that you said I was jealous of you is what serioussly annoyed me, I dont know Tim I dont think, therefore me being jealous of some randon guy who feels he's a part of a 1337 clan means absolutely nothing to me either, everyone has the right to there own opinion, therefore my opinion went in my siggy, keep ya'lls, I like em :) A person is only as popular as the people he's friends with, If I was friends with ya'll I would be looked down on by all my other friends, I cant have that now can I.

How can I be jealous of kids living in the shadow of a generation of players who arent even active anymore?

Tim
07-03-2010, 06:21 PM
This clan?
This clan. Start flaming?

Zack, friends shouldn't look down on someone else :l

Artemis Huntress
07-03-2010, 06:23 PM
What's there to be jealous about of this clan?

Tim
07-03-2010, 06:26 PM
What's there to be jealous about of this clan?
Don't know, don't care. I like the people in the clan, and that's the most I'm going to care about the internets.
Would you think I'd stay in a clan full of [wordisntsencoredfail]? Don't think so :l

Artemis Huntress
07-03-2010, 06:27 PM
Don't know, don't care. I like the people in the clan, and that's the most I'm going to care about the internets.
Would you think I'd stay in a clan full of [wordisntsencoredfail]? Don't think so :l

Well at the moment I think so o.o

Jansell
07-03-2010, 06:29 PM
Basically, if you guys don't like this clan, get the f**k out of here.

Zack
07-03-2010, 06:31 PM
Basically, if you guys don't like this clan, get the f**k out of here.

Basically if your going to run your mouth about someone do it in a thread they CAN reply in or do it over msn, simple as that.I never brought my opinion to this thread untill ya'll brought ya'lls opinion of me into it.

Tim
07-03-2010, 06:32 PM
Well at the moment I think so o.o
imo;
Hobo, don't really talk to him
f00sh, only talked to him a few times, seemed nice
Kife, talked to him occasionally, cool guy
Nino, i havent actually ever talked to him :l
Razgriz, talked to him like once, cool guy
Filefragg, timezones
Fatal, talked a few times, cool guy
Ruinn, talk alot compared to the others, cool guy
Marshmallow, don't really talk to him
NobleVillian, talk to him occasionally, cool guy
Level 3, ^
Jansell, talked to him a few times, cool guy
Red Bull, barely talk to him, still a cool guy whenever I talked to him.

Zack, just do what Jansell said. We'll take it out of yours if you take it out of ours. And I'm pretty sure you started with the 'We Blow and we know you know we know it'.

Jansell
07-03-2010, 06:33 PM
Actually Zack, you started this you ignorant bellend.

Zack
07-03-2010, 06:37 PM
lol my siggys been like that forever, its not going anywere, none of this started untill you came into my thread josh, my siggy is my own, it will say whatever I like untill a mod gives me a warning telling me its against the rules, as far as I can tell its not, Ive seen alot worse.

Tim
07-03-2010, 06:41 PM
lol my siggys been like that forever, its not going anywere, none of this started untill you came into my thread josh, my siggy is my own, it will say whatever I like untill a mod gives me a warning telling me its against the rules, as far as I can tell its not, Ive seen alot worse.I've seen bans for things less than the word blow in a bad way.. :l

Level 3
07-03-2010, 07:20 PM
Hmm, time to ignore this Zack nonsense.

I'm considering changing the language of my sig, problem is, some people will see it as jumbled characters and not the actual words.

Jansell
07-03-2010, 07:25 PM
Did you get my present, Level 3? <3

NobleVillian
07-03-2010, 08:21 PM
lol wow. I started a fight. Woot woot me.

Level 3
07-03-2010, 08:28 PM
Did you get my present, Level 3? <3

Yes I did, and it was awesome, and so was yours Noble.

Fading
07-03-2010, 10:54 PM
How can I be jealous of kids living in the shadow of a generation of players who arent even active anymore?
This^

Just my input, but if you guys weren't struggling to live up to a name you never had (Except Kife, f00sh, and Razgriz), maybe you wouldn't recieve so much hate. It's like, without Kife you guys are kind of fabricating a legacy that was never there.

DarkRex
07-03-2010, 11:01 PM
damn guuuurl

Hobo
07-04-2010, 01:53 AM
This clan to me pretty much died when Kife quit, as he was the only one who really cared to make it a clan in the first place.

NobleVillian
07-04-2010, 02:19 AM
This clan to me pretty much died when Kife quit, as he was the only one who really cared to make it a clan in the first place.

Well, I honestly can't argue with you there. However, We're trying to do what we can do keep it going. If Kife ever came back, then he could immediately take reign over it again. I would love that. But as of now, hes gone, and we're doing what we can to keep Infamy in TPPC.

Crystallii
07-04-2010, 02:42 AM
[not in clan post]
I'd like to help keep Infamy in TPPC, because it really has helped the community a great bunch, but, sadly, I'm in another clan, I'm afraid.
Either way, if anyone ever needs help, I'll be there to keep Infamy standing! *cheesy Ash Ketchum smile*

Fading
07-04-2010, 02:58 AM
I see many members saying Infamy is the best clan on the TC. Out of curiosity, why do you think that? Because you're in it? Or that Infamy has made its "mark" on TPPC? Contributed to the community somehow? Was created by an admin?

Crystallii
07-04-2010, 03:02 AM
[another not in clan post, sorry]
Well, I personally believe it because of not just its impact, but how it is one of the most famous clans I've heard of, and it's built up TPPC in a great way, and, even when TPPC was going through big troubles, this clan was just, liek, there.

Fading
07-04-2010, 03:03 AM
[another not in clan post, sorry]
Well, I personally believe it because of not just its impact, but how it is one of the most famous clans I've heard of, and it's built up TPPC in a great way, and, even when TPPC was going through big troubles, this clan was just, liek, there.

Really? I was under the impression it was only founded a few months ago. And I don't believe I asked you, since I specified members.

Crystallii
07-04-2010, 03:04 AM
[....yeah]
Oh. I thought you were. Terribly sorry, ma'am.

NobleVillian
07-04-2010, 03:04 AM
I see many members saying Infamy is the best clan on the TC. Out of curiosity, why do you think that? Because you're in it? Or that Infamy has made its "mark" on TPPC? Contributed to the community somehow? Was created by an admin?

We say it because we enjoy being in our clan. I, personally, love the idea, the exclusivity(which I'm doing my damndest to retain) and the people in it.

I'll stand up for anybody in the clan now, as well, as either Kife or I voted them in. We're Infamy, we're here, and we're not leaving, so get over it and stop insulting us, cause it's not gonna do anything but increase our ego. We're INFAMY. It's what we do. Get over it.

Fading
07-04-2010, 03:08 AM
I don't believe I was insulting you in the slightest. The fact that you're getting defensive just shows that things are shaky. I didn't come off rude, I was merely asking a few questions. Obviously you have a lot of hate directed towards you, and I know one of them is one of my clan members, and it just had me thinking as to why people hate you guys. I personally see nothing extraordinary or "elite" about almost any of you, but I'm not the type to start conflicts over your beliefs or to make petty attempts at trolling you. I'm just curious why you guys think you're #1

NobleVillian
07-04-2010, 03:12 AM
I don't believe I was insulting you in the slightest. The fact that you're getting defensive just shows that things are shaky. I didn't come off rude, I was merely asking a few questions. Obviously you have a lot of hate directed towards you, and I know one of them is one of my clan members, and it just had me thinking as to why people hate you guys. I personally see nothing extraordinary or "elite" about almost any of you, but I'm not the type to start conflicts over your beliefs or to make petty attempts at trolling you.

I wasn't directly insulting you, either. Honestly, things were shaky for a bit, but we have everything settled now. Whether or not Hobo, f00sh, and Nino want to be apart of it is their thing, but Infamy is still here. Why people hate us, we have no idea. People don't. They hate f00sh and Kife, so they insult us because of it because its the same clan.

That being said, we don't go around insulting people in our signatures (minus the Zack thing, but that was only in response to his, which I did change back now) so people shouldnt go around insulting us. We, as in the current, active members of Infamy, did nothing to warrant it.

Fading
07-04-2010, 03:13 AM
If Kife, F00sh, Hobo, and Nino want no part in it or have already quit, why are they still listed in the members list? Is it to promote your "elite" image?

Red Bull
07-04-2010, 03:15 AM
I don't believe I was insulting you in the slightest. The fact that you're getting defensive just shows that things are shaky. I didn't come off rude, I was merely asking a few questions. Obviously you have a lot of hate directed towards you, and I know one of them is one of my clan members, and it just had me thinking as to why people hate you guys. I personally see nothing extraordinary or "elite" about almost any of you, but I'm not the type to start conflicts over your beliefs or to make petty attempts at trolling you. I'm just curious why you guys think you're #1

We are elite because we are. Period. Infamy is the legendary clan founded by Kife and he chose the people to get on this team. If you aren't a part of it, there's no reason to insult it. Let's go to your clan and start a ruckus. I don't really mean that you are the one starting this. I admire your concern for asking these questions but it shouldn't be in our thread, you can always PM someone you know. I don't believe gangbanging members of a clan is what your clan stands for, now is it? If you think your clan is #1, it is. We think it is and thus it is. We don't start a fight with you guys so don't come off hating us for no reason. Infamy for life and forever. Get over your childish acts people.

NobleVillian
07-04-2010, 03:15 AM
If Kife, F00sh, Hobo, and Nino want no part in it or have already quit, why are they still listed in the members list? Is it to promote your "elite" image?

They haven't said anything about leaving. Kife still is the leader of Infamy and the only one not around. They are all still part of Infamy until they want to be taken off.

Fading
07-04-2010, 03:16 AM
Didn't you apply at EO first, beg to get in, and then applied here as soon as I rejected you? Lol.

Red Bull
07-04-2010, 03:18 AM
Didn't you apply at EO first, beg to get in, and then applied here as soon as I rejected you? Lol.

I was in Infamy first, got kicked out along with 5 others by Kife, asked to join your clan. I never begged you personally, it was one post and nothing more. You didn't accept it so I re-applied here to see if I could request to join up again. I see no hate there. You found that funny, please amuse me.

Jansell
07-04-2010, 03:43 AM
Haters gonna hate, my Infamy crew. It's called jealousy.

NeRo
07-04-2010, 03:50 AM
Lets try to keep the clan forum rules in mind guys D:

Red Bull
07-04-2010, 03:52 AM
Lets try to keep the clan forum rules in mind guys D:

Okay master. <3

SlowkingsAreAmazing
07-04-2010, 04:29 AM
1. Your Username:
-SlowkingsAreAmazing

-Around 1 year

-every day.. about 7 hours a day.

-Nope.

-Very Loyal

-no.

-I have never been banned before. and i do not cheat.

Well, i havnt really befriended anyone, i just figured id sign up for the forums --yesterday :x

-i'm white

-I dont believe in god.
I have played other MMO's before, unpokemon related, and i have been in clans that were huge in the games, i was respected, and a very popular char. i know how to get things straight in the clan systems and i am a very nice guy. i know when to step up though.

i hope you guys read over this and are willing to give me a shot.

Red Bull
07-04-2010, 04:37 AM
The egg head in your siggy is giving us nightmares, it's just not Infamy worthy. I don't know what to make of your application actually. We just have to wait till the other members come online so they can vote on whether or not to accept you. I'm gonna go with whatever the majority has to say.

SlowkingsAreAmazing
07-04-2010, 04:41 AM
ill take away my egg head then :<

Marshmallow
07-04-2010, 10:29 AM
This^

Just my input, but if you guys weren't struggling to live up to a name you never had (Except Kife, f00sh, and Razgriz), maybe you wouldn't recieve so much hate. It's like, without Kife you guys are kind of fabricating a legacy that was never there.
Since I can't quote all your posts I'll quote this one.

Do you really think it's necessary to come in a clan thread and start spamming it with hate? Check yourself, grow up, and go back to your clan. It's not like I'm being a hater in your clan thread, because frankly, it's rude if nothing else. I may have some thoughts against your clan but I just keep them to myself because it's the decent thing to do. Clans are supposed to be fun and now I know why I never joined them in the first place. I figured I'd give this one a shot to keep all of the drama crap out of it. I guess that clearly isn't happening as long as we have posts like this around.

powner
07-04-2010, 11:51 AM
Even though I am not part of Infamy I would like to say something to all the EO people who are trying to make fun of infamy. You say that Infamy didn't do anything to help the community and they don't deserve to call themselves elite, and I agree with you, but what have you done. You just went and made a rating page to improve the game but all you did was make a crappy game even more crappier

Jansell
07-04-2010, 11:56 AM
You just went and made a rating page to improve the game but all you did was make a crappy game even more crappierQuoted for absolute truth.

Cloud
07-04-2010, 12:33 PM
Even though I am not part of Infamy I would like to say something to all the EO people who are trying to make fun of infamy. You say that Infamy didn't do anything to help the community and they don't deserve to call themselves elite, and I agree with you, but what have you done. You just went and made a rating page to improve the game but all you did was make a crappy game even more crappier

The game was getting crappier every second anyways, whats the problem with making it go a little faster?

NeRo
07-04-2010, 12:54 PM
I posted this on the prior page and im guessing it went unnoticed to some. You guys need to check the clan rules. And by 'you', I mean everyone thats been posting on the last few pages, not just the members of infamy.

Ichigo Uzumaki
07-04-2010, 02:47 PM
So I can't get a straight answer from anyone about this so called fight that happened here between you guys and another clan. Anyone care to PM me filling me in? Far as I can tell, Zack was being a doosh and someone got upset about it and this whole thing just exploded. I'd really prefer to not have to say it like that so when I cover it so if anyone is willing to provide any facutal, non-flaming information I'd highly appriciate it.

NobleVillian
07-04-2010, 03:47 PM
I stick by my former speech. We're Infamy, and we're not leaving. The more you insult us, the bigger our egos and the more we enjoy the spotlight. So anybody else who wants to can throw what they want, but we will still be here, so bring it.